Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I do NOT wear a mask.

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Are you still drinking? Have you thought about switching to smoking pot?

Actually, I've been enjoying a lovely ginger beer called Regatta. I like ginger in the first place, so it's pretty easy transition.

Whats cool is there's two or three bars where Mgrs/owners have come on over and said if you're drinking that, we'll order more. And then I get my tab? And they haven't charged me for a single one.

It's a pretty tight group in our little community. And word spreads fast. And so far, people have been surprisingly and astonishingly kind.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, I've been enjoying a lovely ginger beer called Regatta. I like ginger in the first place, so it's pretty easy transition.

Whats cool is there's two or three bars where Mgrs/owners have come on over and said if you're drinking that, we'll order more. And then I get my tab? And they haven't charged me for a single one.

It's a pretty tight group in our little community. And word spreads fast. And so far, people have been surprisingly and astonishingly kind.

The world doesn't suck, wiff. A lot of good people are rooting for you both here and at home and I'm glad you're seeing that and recognizing that in person as well. You deserve some happiness.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:07 AM, wiffleball said:

here's a question. If masks don't help stop the spread of germs and diseases, why have surgeons all over the world used them for like the last 200 years?

To prevent spittle getting into open incisions and wounds. And to prevent blood splatter from getting into the surgeons nose or mouth.

Surgical masks are not filters, they are mechanical shields. 

🤡

What’s a Halloween party without a mask? And why 2 weeks before the actual day? You don’t get how this holiday works at all

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

To prevent spittle getting into open incisions and wounds. And to prevent blood splatter from getting into the surgeons nose or mouth.

Surgical masks are not filters, they are mechanical shields. 

So, you're saying if Captain America held his shield up to his face, it wouldn't stop Thanus' sneeze? 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

So, you're saying if Captain America held his shield up to his face, it wouldn't stop Thanus' sneeze? 

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. 

You can debate the efficacy of masks, different types of masks,  indoor/outdoor, etc all you want.  Healthy debate to be had there.

The problem is that anyone who refuses to wear a mask now is just a straight up a-hole.  Simple.

So even if you think it does nothing, just put the damn thing on so people don't freak out and get scared.  It's that easy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:wacko:

No correlation there that people also started leaving their houses again?

:wacko:

So what, they had masks on! Masks work!

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

People are refusing to wear masks though, so do we really know how well it's working?

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People are refusing to wear masks though, so do we really know how well it's working?

I showed you a chart with stats. Or let's go back to Faucis statement in March about the masks...or many others like the governor or mass. 

Its all political....all of it 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, vomit said:

You can debate the efficacy of masks, different types of masks,  indoor/outdoor, etc all you want.  Healthy debate to be had there.

The problem is that anyone who refuses to wear a mask now is just a straight up a-hole.  Simple.

So even if you think it does nothing, just put the damn thing on so people don't freak out and get scared.  It's that easy.

1. It's harmful and increases my chance of infections. It's worse than doing nothing

2. People are scared because everyone is running around in masks and it reminds them to be scared. Which is the real reason they push masks.

3. I don't care if you think I'm an ahole. You're the one with a face diaper on.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

but your brain doesn't :(

28 minutes ago, edjr said:

but your brain doesn't :(

Hope my billion dollar employer who hired me as an engineer doesn't find out! 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Prove it... 

Just now, drobeski said:

Hope my billion dollar employer who hired me as an engineer doesn't find out! 

I have engineer in my title too, not impressed 😛  

Sucker born every minute

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I have engineer in my title too, not impressed 😛  

Sucker born every minute

You work for lawyers, helping with outlook.  Bigwhipdeeddoodaahhh

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You work for lawyers, helping with outlook.  Bigwhipdeeddoodaahhh

Not any more. I work at a Private Equity and Private Debt firm  Boston and NY. 25 billion.   2 years in Jan

i walk in a bar and wear mask for the 10ft until im seated and take off. the mask sits on bar/table until i leave and put on again for 10ft.

im out here saving mad lives!!!!

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Not any more. I work at a Private Equity and Private Debt firm  Boston and NY. 25 billion.   2 years in Jan

Nice... outlook is still outlook though.  

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

i walk in a bar and wear mask for the 10ft until im seated and take off. the mask sits on bar/table until i leave and put on again for 10ft.

Oh so much of it is nonsensical and hypocritical, but they had to do something to get places open.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

One amazing thing about covid is it can't stick to or be passed by lottery tickets and cash transactions for them. Smartest most special and different than any other virus in the history of this world. So deadly you need a test which looks for dead virus to know you have it.

Amazing...and because of trump

4 hours ago, vomit said:

Fock them. They just need to stay away from me. I probably don't like them anyway.

This crap ends right after Nov 3rd. All the fatties and unhealthy are mostly dead now.

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

Doing God's work.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Oh so much of it is nonsensical and hypocritical, but they had to do something to get places open.

They could have just... I don't know open them.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Fock them. They just need to stay away from me. I probably don't like them anyway.

This crap ends right after Nov 3rd. All the fatties and unhealthy are mostly dead now.

What happens after Nov 3rd?

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What happens after Nov 3rd?

If Trump wins, teh D's will forget all about Covid as it failed to oust Trump. They will move onto impeachment V2. Trump will open it all up and if you don't open it up, Trump will say, you are on your own.

If Biden wins, they will roll out the 'current treatments are working great, deaths are way down, everyone can get back to work.'

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If Trump wins, teh D's will forget all about Covid as it failed to oust Trump. They will move onto impeachment V2. Trump will open it all up and if you don't open it up, Trump will say, you are on your own.

If Biden wins, they will roll out the 'current treatments are working great, deaths are way down, everyone can get back to work.'

I doubt that. They have too many people begging for more goverment and more restrictions. Nobody especially Democrats are letting that go.

6 hours ago, vomit said:

yeah we don't want to scare people.:lol:

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

yeah we don't want to scare people.:lol:

Why do you want to annoy people/piss people off/scare them?

1 hour ago, vomit said:

shouldn't we listen to everyones fears and dress/act accordingly?

maybe im afraid of people that don't wear ear plugs

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Exactly. I think we should all be wearing medical gloves, scrubs and hair nets at all times. 

I question the logic of these masks.  In california, 80% of people are wearing masks.   If the masks were so effective, that would be enough to reduce Ro to less than 1 which means covid should be petering out.

3 hours ago, vomit said:

Why would they be annoyed, pissed, scared  ? More importantly why should I care what some freak feels ?

Maybe their mask annoys and scares me ? 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Soon sea turtles will become trapped in disposable masks..  The environmental folks will then be in a quandary.

But it’ll be for their safety. Stop the spread!

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I question the logic of these masks.  In california, 80% of people are wearing masks.   If the masks were so effective, that would be enough to reduce Ro to less than 1 which means covid should be petering out.

Oh wait.  Now I see.  They want to open things up, and masks give them plausible deniability.

12 hours ago, porkbutt said:

Some people just want to be a-holes...

We need less a-holes and more nicer people