Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I do NOT wear a mask.

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

Why would they be annoyed, pissed, scared  ? More importantly why should I care what some freak feels ?

Maybe their mask annoys and scares me ? 

They are annoyed/scared because we're in a pandemic and they think wearing a mask helps resolve the pandemic.

Their wearing a mask has no impact on you.

26 minutes ago, vomit said:

They are annoyed/scared because we're in a pandemic and they think wearing a mask helps resolve the pandemic.

Maybe drobs was raped by someone wearing a mask when he as a young boy and seeing people in masks scares him.  Shame on you for assuming that it has no impact on him.

49 minutes ago, vomit said:

We aren't in a pandemic. We haven't been in a pandemic for a long time.

33 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Maybe drobs was raped by someone wearing a mask when he as a young boy and seeing people in masks scares him.  Shame on you for assuming that it has no impact on him.

Or maybe he's  not a retarded shill buying the fear mongering bullsh!t. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We aren't in a pandemic. We haven't been in a pandemic for a long time.

This fascinates me.

Do you think the virus is fake?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Or maybe he's  not a retarded shill buying the fear mongering bullsh!t. 

There is a difference in buying into fear mongering and being respectful to the uneducated masses.  I'm not going to be able to have a reasonable conversation with someone that thinks that wearing a mask cures everything, but I can wear the mask and make them feel more at ease and less angry.

Just now, vomit said:

This fascinates me.

Do you think the virus is fake?

Why does it fascinate you? Is it because you don't know what being in a Pandemic means?

Do you like throwing around the word Pandemic without know WTF you're talking about?

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

There is a difference in buying into fear mongering and being respectful to the uneducated masses.  I'm not going to be able to have a reasonable conversation with someone that thinks that wearing a mask cures everything, but I can wear the mask and make them feel more at ease and less angry.

I think it’s great that you care about their feelings. I hope Fauci recommends that everyone wear surgical gloves, masks and scrubs for the rest of time.

Someone got my grandpa sick. He was in a nursing home. Ended up with pneumonia and died. If only everyone was wearing masks.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why does it fascinate you? Is it because you don't know what being in a Pandemic means?

Do you like throwing around the word Pandemic without know WTF you're talking about?

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "people") is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people.

How are we not in a pandemic, unless you are claiming that covid is fake?  It fascinates me that any person would think it's fake.  That's a different level of retardness.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think it’s great that you care about their feelings. I hope Fauci recommends that everyone wear surgical gloves, masks and scrubs for the rest of time.

Someone got my grandpa sick. He was in a nursing home. Ended up with pneumonia and died. If only everyone was wearing masks.

I'm sorry your grandpa died.  The protocols around nursing homes have been terrible.

Just now, vomit said:

I'm sorry your grandpa died.  The protocols around nursing homes have been terrible.

Well, that was 4 years ago, but my point remains.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "people") is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people.

How are we not in a pandemic, unless you are claiming that covid is fake?  It fascinates me that any person would think it's fake.  That's a different level of retardness.

Keep going. When is a Pandemic declared and when does it end?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Keep going. When is a Pandemic declared and when does it end?

Oh so you're saying the pandemic is over?  Make your point and stop acting like a

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh so you're saying the pandemic is over?  Make your point and stop acting like a

I don't get to decide when it's over the CDC decides that. I'm pretty sure COVID isn't even qualified to be an epidemic anymore.

So back to the reason we went down this road. 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

You're wrong. We aren't in a pandemic. So they are wearing a mask to resolve something that was resolved months ago. The problem is idiots like you keep screaming OMG it's a Pandemic when clearly you don't know WTF you're talking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't get to decide when it's over the CDC decides that. I'm pretty sure COVID isn't even qualified to be an epidemic anymore.

You're wrong. We aren't in a pandemic. So they are wearing a mask to resolve something that was resolved months ago.

The CDC decided the pandemic is over?  Where do you hear that?

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're wrong. We aren't in a pandemic. So they are wearing a mask to resolve something that was resolved months ago. The problem is idiots like you keep screaming OMG it's a Pandemic when clearly you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Winner

I don't wear a mask, but that is because I don't give a shiit about anyone other than myself. If you someone doesn't want to get sick, I would suggest they do not leave their home. 

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

More like Pandumbic

• Haha 1

Every day you've worn a mask while not having covid is a day you wore a mask for no reason.

On 10/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, Cdub100 said:

In S.E Michigan it's probably at 99% compliance and infections spiked after the mask mandate in late June. Not only did the infection numbers spike but the numbers stayed high ever since. I showed that data to my buddy a mask believer and he said that's not why the virus spiked. Of course, he didn't offer an explanation.

Whatever I guess all the sheep can get sick and get us that much closer to herd total immunity. 

Michigan deaths peaked in April and no month has come close to that. I have inlaws in Michigan who work in healthcare (Beaumont Hospital) and they had never seen anything like that in their lives. They were right on the edge of running out of ventilators. I imagine the infections appeared to spike after that but that was probably because of more testing being done. Its likely many infected people were never tested in those early stages. I've always looked at the death statistics as the truer measure of how we are doing with covid. Testing is so much more readily available now.   

BOSTON (CBS) – Boston Mayor Marty Walsh said that with coronavirus infection numbers rising, it is possible there will be additional shutdowns in the city if there is not improvement.

The city announced on Wednesday that Boston Public Schools will suspend in-person learning until there is two full weeks of falling infection rates. Boston’s seven-day average COVID-19 positive test rate is 5.7%, an increase from last week’s rate of 4.5%.

During an interview with WBZ-TV, Walsh was asked his response to parents who are frustrated that students are unable to learn in the classroom, but businesses such as restaurants are allowed to remain open.

“Restaurants, hair salons, gatherings of 25, all of that is going to be discussed. I wanted to see if we could do Halloween but we’re going to have a conversation about that,” said Walsh.

I guess Masks don't work after all 😐  People have to wear masks outside in Boston, I witnessed it myself the other day. 

On my way home I kids practicing soccer and baseball, all wearing masks. WTF are we doing? Outside mask wearing? :mad:

Like most everything these days, masks are political and black and white.

It's not a question of "masks work" or "masks don't work", it's really "Do masks help", and the answer is yes, to varying degrees under various conditions (type of mask, indoor/outdoor, proximity to others, etc)

Kids playing baseball wearing masks is dumb.  Conversely riding in a subway car with a bunch of stranger without a mask is dumb too.  But the general public is too dumb to understand nuance and logic and critical thinking.  It's all about "wear a mask" or "masks suck", they work or they don't work.

If more people took the time to understand viral load we'd all be better off, but the only viral loads anyone is concerned about is semen on faces.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

But how much do you bench?

Tree fity

I'm standing in a bank right now. No, mask. No problem.

It's funny that you are expected to wear a mask now in a bank.  I had a guy come in the store yesterday wearing a red bandana and latex gloves.  A year ago I would have thought that I was about to get murdered.  

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm standing in a bank right now. No, mask. No problem.

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

It's funny that you are expected to wear a mask now in a bank.  I had a guy come in the store yesterday wearing a red bandana and latex gloves.  A year ago I would have thought that I was about to get murdered.  

True Americans right here. Keep fighting the good fight... or something like that. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

True Americans right here. Keep fighting the good fight... or something like that. 

Not sure why you quoted me.  I was wearing a mask.  I would be curious though to see since the mask mandate in Michigan if the spread of Covid has been slowed one tiny little bit.  I doubt it.  (I just checked and this answer is no.  We are setting records daily.)

My comment was simply pointing out what a crazy world we live in now.  Wearing a mask in a bank is acceptable and walking into a party store wearing a bandana and latex gloves is no longer horrifying to the clerk. 

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is your definition 

22 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Not sure why you quoted me.  I was wearing a mask.  I would be curious though to see since the mask mandate in Michigan if the spread of Covid has been slowed one tiny little bit.  I doubt it.  (I just checked and this answer is no.  We are setting records daily.)

My comment was simply pointing out what a crazy world we live in now.  Wearing a mask in a bank is acceptable and walking into a party store wearing a bandana and latex gloves is no longer horrifying to the clerk. 

Sorry. Been drinking and watching football all day. Just quoted yours with the other and shouldn’t have.

Had a great conversation with my wife’s uncle, who’s a republican, tonight. Had a bunch of beer and watched football most of the day. Had a lot of agreements on how a lot of changes need to be made. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What is your definition 

I was just giving a little jab. If a business isn’t going to require masks then I don’t have an issue with not wearing one. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry. Been drinking and watching football all day. Just quoted yours with the other and shouldn’t have.

Had a great conversation with my wife’s uncle, who’s a republican, tonight. Had a bunch of beer and watched football most of the day. Had a lot of agreements on how a lot of changes need to be made. 

:cheers:

• Like 1