Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

The city of Denver orders masks be worn outside

Have they gone full Miami Dade and order people to wear masks inside their own homes, yet?

20 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't worry. If their decisions go wrong it will be Trump's fault. :dunno:

Democrats have been pulling that since literally FDR.  FDR decided to levy a massive tax increase on businesses supposedly to draw in new funds to help the economy recover.  The business sector went ballistic saying that if FDR did that, we would never recover from the crash because it would suffocate new growth.  The business sector was right, and FDR turned the crash into the Great Depression.  FDR just blamed Hoover and everyone bought it.

FDR was a horrible president.  Every time he would mess the nation up, he'd blame Hoover.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

This is sadly accurate.

It freaking disgusting how stupid liberal voters are. How little they see or want to admit they see of reality. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It freaking disgusting how stupid liberal voters are. How little they see or wamt to admit they see of reality. 

I'm starting to see this with my conservative friends too. I think most people just believe what their choice of media tells them to believe.

It's sad because all the information is there for you to read, but nope. TV said orange man bad. TV said orange man not so bad. TV said wear cloth around my face even though tv told me last month I was retarded if I wore cloth around my face. 

Most people are just sheep who do what they are told