Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Yard Sign Stealing WTF

Reports on my Ring app of political signs being stolen or defaced. Mostly Trump. So by doing this, it will deter someone from voting for Trump. It will do the exact opposite and infuriate people dumbazz.  If people were overwhelming destroying Biden signs I would vote for him. Screw that bs. I do not like Biden but destroying personal property is garbage on any level. I do not effin approve on any level. Never going to change people destroying shLt period. Effin tards. People see this on the RIng app. They don't like it.

• Haha 1

To be honest, yard signs are gay.  

That said, stealing them are gayer 

Just now, Drizzay said:

I concur. The signs are for straight up puzzies and bltches. Still, defacing them is bs. It does nothing. I wish I could shoot them in cold blood. Put a Trump and Biden sign in my yard and waste one of them. Joking but this is total bs.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Coming from a libtard who makes a living at it. :rolleyes:

i actually am drunk right now, how can I make a living off this

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Agreed, Yard signs, and bumper stickers are for douchebags.  Who cares what you like?  Piss off.

Like the people who put bumper stickers of the radio station they listen to, I just want to run them off the road.  That's like putting an HGTV sticker on your house.  We watch HGTV here...

Yards signs have no impact on anything. My neighbor put a Beto sign out early on. Impact on me; all it did was ID someone with mental chorea who has no idea what they are doing in my county, state, country and even the solar system. Who the phuck supported that guy for President. I would love to have a conversation with his wife. Really interested in WTF is going on. How does someone marry, phuck and breed with this thing.

52 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I am toasted right now at my BIL wedding. Been drinking since 11

Not drunk just keep seeing the yard sign crap on the Ring app. Who does this? I don't like the Biden crap across the street but screw it. That house is a bunch of pack rat freaks anyway. Couple of elderly people with a run down home that use to be nice with loser fat kids in their 40's living with them. Filthy house, filthy cars. Biden ain't gonna change that crap. HOA needs to step up. 

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Drunk posting? Ask Wiff. He sure drunk posts a lot more than the average guy keeping 3 businesses afloat.

17 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I am toasted right now at my BIL wedding. Been drinking since 11

cheers, congratulations to your BIL

18 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I concur. The signs are for straight up puzzies and bltches. Still, defacing them is bs. It does nothing. I wish I could shoot them in cold blood. Put a Trump and Biden sign in my yard and waste one of them. Joking but this is total bs.

As long as the punishment fits the crime... :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Normally, I'd agree 100%

However, this year, I kinda appreciate the troll factor of a Trump/Pence sign. Especially here in California.