Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Flex help Bench Drake?

.5 PPR staring Robinson, Gaskins, Adams, Juju

Drake @Dal 17th still waiting for that monster game... but every game he seems to be like 10 carries for 10 yards until the 4th quarter and finally produces something.. and Edmonds has looked like the better rb.

Lindsay @NE 6th No Gordon but recovering from turf toe.

McLaurin @NYG 21st Bradbury has been shutting down WR1’s and sketchy at QB

Cooks @TEN 23rd Cooks was injured preseason and didn’t have time to gel with Watson.. I feel like they are on the same page now, but would like to see one more game.

Half-PPR is particularly well-suited to Lindsay's opportunity this week.

You might give some thought to starting Cooks over Juju, if you think the Texans are onto something--Juju's average depth of target this year is like 5 yards.  He's getting a reasonable target share, but 4-5 catches for 5-6 yards each is like 6.8 points.  Indeed, since Week 1, Juju has averaged 9.1 half-PPR points per game--less than Adam Humphries, Randall Cobb, and both Keelan Cole and Laviska Shenault of the Jaguars.

Cooks posted 30.1 this past week; if he only gets half that, he'll probly still outscore Juju.

Lindsay. 

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You might give some thought to starting Cooks over Juju, if you think the Texans are onto something--Juju's average depth of target this year is like 5 yards.  He's getting a reasonable target share, but 4-5 catches for 5-6 yards each is like 6.8 points.  Indeed, since Week 1, Juju has averaged 9.1 half-PPR points per game--less than Adam Humphries, Randall Cobb, and both Keelan Cole and Laviska Shenault of the Jaguars.

Cooks posted 30.1 this past week; if he only gets half that, he'll probly still outscore Juju.

this....Cooks is in my lineup as well. 

10 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I really want to see one more week from Cooks. Also I heard Texans might be shopping Fuller.. so you know it might be an all Fuller game. Browns weakness is covering slot wrs. Also I expect the browns to give extra attention to Claypool this week.

Last week Ben misread the coverage and overthrew Juju and a pretty easy TD. There was a corner and safety on Juju and he ran an out to the pylon but Ben threw it to the corner of the EZ where they safety would have been if not overthrown.

hoping to make the thank you axe elf post. 

6 hours ago, Byrdman5 said:

hoping to make the thank you axe elf post. 

You are disqualified from legitimately thanking Axe Elf after explicitly rejecting his advice to start Cooks (and his 17.3 fantasy points) over Juju (and his 1.6 points).

Maybe Next Time, Axe Elf!