Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Alert Titans and Volty...

Thanks for the heads up. Focking China, man. Every now and then it's good to get a reminder about how this country has it's abuses and downsides. 

They already closed down the Chengdu consulate, which is the nearby one I always use, in retaliation for us closing down their Houston consulate. I don't know which one to use when I need consular help in the future, but where ever it is, it's going to take longer and cost more money to get to and be in a place where we don't know anybody.

The Chinese did this before. A year and a half ago, they picked out some Canadians at random for no apparent reason, other than retaliation for a few days previously when the Canadians detained a Chinese spy.

52 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks for the heads up. Focking China, man. Every now and then it's good to get a reminder about how this country has it's abuses and downsides. 

They already closed down the Chengdu consulate, which is the nearby one I always use, in retaliation for us closing down their Houston consulate. I don't know which one to use when I need consular help in the future, but where ever it is, it's going to take longer and cost more money to get to and be in a place where we don't know anybody.

The Chinese did this before. A year and a half ago, they picked out some Canadians at random for no apparent reason, other than retaliation for a few days previously when the Canadians detained a Chinese spy.

Stay safe and as a man who believes in prayer I said one for you and your family.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Is this paybacks for Hunter focking all those underage chinks?

No. They don't care about that. I'd not realized the underage girls were Chinese, I'd thought they were Russian or Ukrainian. Anyway, this is retaliation for arresting four spies from four different universities.

"Fock around and find out" - Trump