Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

The Cabin on Netflix

Recommended Posts

I laughed so hard at some of that i cried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching the first episode I’ve realized I now need to have someone roll a cigar for me. Guy on episode one looked like he did a dam good job and made me one want. Already smoked the one I got as a gift this weekend at my BILs wedding 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you guys still give a company $10 a month that got indicted for lewd depictions of minors? Doesn't hit your moral compass at all? Just wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why do you guys still give a company $10 a month that got indicted for lewd depictions of minors? Doesn't hit your moral compass at all? Just wondering.

I’m so glad I don’t think the same way you do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m so glad I don’t think the same way you do. 

They got indicted for lewd depictions of minors, that actually happened. Why would you want to give money to a company that does that? It's called being based and actually having morals. POS pedo sympathizer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They got indicted for lewd depictions of minors, that actually happened. Why would you want to give money to a company that does that? It's called being based and actually having morals. POS pedo sympathizer. 

in the state that basically has beauty pageants as a national past time. if you don't like it don't watch easy as that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

They got indicted for lewd depictions of minors, that actually happened. Why would you want to give money to a company that does that? It's called being based and actually having morals. POS pedo sympathizer. 

If you’re going to have this opinion you should also share it against Trump and his beauty pageants. Didn’t he also walk in on underaged women getting dressed, or was that a rumor?

I have yet to read or see anything that actually suggest that it supports pedophelia, just opinions. If we are going to censor a movie like that then a large amount of other material needs to be censored as well.  The Disney Channel might as well be shut down for the pre-teen shows they have then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you’re going to have this opinion you should also share it against Trump and his beauty pageants. Didn’t he also walk in on underaged women getting dressed, or was that a rumor?

I have yet to read or see anything that actually suggest that it supports pedophelia, just opinions. If we are going to censor a movie like that then a large amount of other material needs to be censored as well.  The Disney Channel might as well be shut down for the pre-teen shows they have then.

 

Imagine defending a company that is being indicted for lewd pictures of minors. You even managed you bring Trump into it. TDS is real.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Imagine defending a company that is being indicted for lewd pictures of minors. You even managed you bring Trump into it. TDS is real.

Sorry I’m bringing some actual common sense to this conversation and not just being outraged like yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry I’m bringing some actual common sense to this conversation and not just being outraged like yourself. 

Netflix got indicted by a grand jury dumbazz.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/netflix-indicted-texas-grand-jury-cuties-film

If you were in the process of buying a car from someone and you found out they were a registered sex offender, would you still buy a car from them?? You probably would but most people wouldn't. It's the same thing on a bigger scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Netflix got indicted by a grand jury dumbazz.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/netflix-indicted-texas-grand-jury-cuties-film

If you were in the process of buying a car from someone and you found out they were a registered sex offender, would you still buy a car from them?? You probably would but most people wouldn't. It's the same thing on a bigger scale.

Sorry that my opinion on the matter differs from yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry that my opinion on the matter differs from yours.

So far it’s only his opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want everyone to know that I obviously don't support the sexualization of underage girls.  I also do not support censorship.  If the movie was made with the intent to sexualize young girls then I would be completely against it but I don't see that this movie is.  From what I've been reading it sounds like the movie is bringing attention to why young girls are already engaging in such behavior.  If anything, it's bringing more awareness to everyone about what young girls face in today's society.  It's the sexualization of women in general that girls see on TV and especially on social media.  Maybe now we will finally see the end of child pageants and the like.

I think the movie is actually giving people a real view of what it's like for young girls growing up in today's society.  Maybe it's too much of a shock for some to actually believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selective outrage is just one thing that is slowly ruining this country, and it also makes the person look like a complete dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Netflix got indicted by a grand jury dumbazz.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/netflix-indicted-texas-grand-jury-cuties-film

If you were in the process of buying a car from someone and you found out they were a registered sex offender, would you still buy a car from them?? You probably would but most people wouldn't. It's the same thing on a bigger scale.

Do you know how easy it is to indict someone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Imagine defending a company that is being indicted for lewd pictures of minors. You even managed you bring Trump into it. TDS is real.

Just so you know, the way our legal system works is you can get indicted for anything.  Then, you go to trial and it's the trial that matters. 

What do you think of the St. Louis couple who are being indicted for weapons charges because they stood on their porch while demonstrators threatened to destroy their home?  You must think they are vile individuals seeing as how they've been indicted and all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cryptocurrency exchanges have been indicted alot lately.  If you trade cryptocurrency you hate puppies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Strike said:

Just so you know, the way our legal system works is you can get indicted for anything.  Then, you go to trial and it's the trial that matters. 

What do you think of the St. Louis couple who are being indicted for weapons charges because they stood on their porch while demonstrators threatened to destroy their home?  You must think they are vile individuals seeing as how they've been indicted and all.

Oh really is that how it works? I HAD NO IDEA

Comparing a 2A issue to being indicted for lewd depictions of minors is comparing apples to orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh really is that how it works? I HAD NO IDEA

Comparing a 2A issue to being indicted for lewd depictions of minors is comparing apples to orange.

You didn't answer my question.  Figures.  😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

You didn't answer my question.  Figures.  😂

It's not the fact that they are being indicted it's what they are being indicted for. I know it's innocent until proven guilty but the evidence is all right there on Netflix. I think it's bad to give money to a company that creates content like that. You don't? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's not the fact that they are being indicted it's what they are being indicted for. I know it's innocent until proven guilty but the evidence is all right there on Netflix. I think it's bad to give money to a company that creates content like that. You don't? 

Did Netflix even create the content?  I thought they are just the one's carrying it?

Do you treat everything else the same way?  Shut down pageants and gymnastics while we're at it.  Get rid of cheerleading and dance in schools.  I hope you didn't enjoy watching Bring It On.  Now that I think about it, Varsity Blues was basically underage pornography.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did Netflix even create the content?  I thought they are just the one's carrying it?

Do you treat everything else the same way?  Shut down pageants and gymnastics while we're at it.  Get rid of cheerleading and dance in schools.  I hope you didn't enjoy watching Bring It On.  Now that I think about it, Varsity Blues was basically underage pornography.

If you think beauty pageants, cheerleading or dance are sexualizing minors the way Cuties did there's something wrong with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you think beauty pageants, cheerleading or dance are sexualizing minors the way Cuties did there's something wrong with you. 

Have you watched Cuties?  I admit that I have not but have been trying to read different views from people who have watched it.

You didn't comment on whether Netflix created the content or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so bad.  The film is about the over sexualization of young girls.  It's the exact opposite that these dummies think it is.

Damn people are so dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vomit said:

This is so bad.  The film is about the over sexualization of young girls.  It's the exact opposite that these dummies think it is.

Damn people are so dumb.

Hi Newbie.  Your other accounts get banned again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole lot of pedophile sympathizing in here. From the usual suspects no less.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub100 said:

Whole lot of pedophile sympathizing in here. From the usual suspects no less.

 

That's not it at all.  I wouldn't call anyone here a sympathizer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's not it at all.  I wouldn't call anyone here a sympathizer.

Hey man I'm just making an observation. I am not saying anyone in particular. I was banned last time I did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub100 said:

Hey man I'm just making an observation. I am not saying anyone in particular. I was banned last time I did that.

People are making the claim that the movie is pedophilia and to defend it is to be a pedophilia sympathizer.  While the movie may have scenes that are considered inappropriate to some, there doesn't seem to be any pedophilia whatsoever.  To boycott Netflix because they carried the movie is just ridiculous and shows how certain people have fake or selective outrage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Settle down snowflake. 
 

Can we get back to how funny the non talk show park of the episodes were. That’ll be cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×