Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Playing from behind...who is better?

I have to choose between Miles Sanders vs Baltimore or Joe Mixon @ Indy. I anticipate both of these guys to be behind (especially Mixon), but I'm not sure who will end up with the better game script. Any thoughts on these two? I currently have Mixon in but feel like I just convinced myself to play Sanders.

This is tough, Colts D is only allowing 30 rec ypg to rbs this year, and their offense eats up the clock. Meanwhile Sanders is averaging 6 targets per game and has been a lot more efficient with his touches... it's hard to go against the volume Mixon is getting, but this matchup looks rough.

It's close, but I would start Sanders. 

JMO though, and take it with a grain of salt as I may start Lindsay over Mixon in my nonppr league

It's close, but the BAL D is a tough draw (and the Eagles finally discovered a WR) so I'd default to Mixon.

I've got Sanders on my bench (Taylor and Henry) but that's a tough choice-both have bad matchups. Raven defense is bad@ss, I think I'd go with Mixon, looks like Cin coaches have finally wised up and gave up on Bernard.

Close.