Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Phil Collins fighting the occupation of his $33 million mansion by his ex

https://www.yahoo.com/news/phil-collins-ex-took-over-194400613.html

So Phil Collins at age 48 married a 25-year old half-swiss, half-thai woman who was a jewelry designer (I guess).  They had 2 sons.  They divorced in 2008 and the woman got $46 million.  But she refused to depart the mansion worth $33 million.  Woman then hooks up with 31 year old "musician" / drug addict and they both now live in Phil Collins' mansion.  Collins suing.  A lot of his memorabilia is in the mansion and he can't even go in to see what condition its in or if the memorabilia is even there anymore.

1 minute ago, frank said:

Is this his home by the sea?

Probably his second home by the sea

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Probably his second home by the sea

I don’t care anymore. 

Just now, frank said:

I don’t care anymore. 

Phil Collins is just a man on the corner

What is the genesis of her living in the mansion?

Sticking around, staying here all night
Taking it all instead of taking one bite
Living with you is just putting me through it all of the time

1 hour ago, riversco said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/phil-collins-ex-took-over-194400613.html

So Phil Collins at age 48 married a 25-year old half-swiss, half-thai woman who was a jewelry designer (I guess).  They had 2 sons.  They divorced in 2008 and the woman got $46 million.  But she refused to depart the mansion worth $33 million.  Woman then hooks up with 31 year old "musician" / drug addict and they both now live in Phil Collins' mansion.  Collins suing.  A lot of his memorabilia is in the mansion and he can't even go in to see what condition its in or if the memorabilia is even there anymore.

Jewelry maker wife, with 2 sons?

Could this be GFIAFP and his mom?

Any mention of who got the Miata? 

Yowzer, pics of her then and now.  😬

She used to look part Swede, now she looks part botox, or bo-thai.  🤓

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your . Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

8 minutes ago, riversco said:

That ridiculous amount of eye makeup makes her look 1000x worse.

She’s throwing it all away. 

7 hours ago, Mookz said:

She morphed into an hourglass figure. I’ve heard about that before. 

He must be a really nice guy who was truly in love with her. 

Just now, Drizzay said:

I never got his appeal.  His music is pretty bad.

I'm not a huge solo fan but I like Genesis.

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your . Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

:pointstosky:

Is that you Patrick Bateman? 

On 10/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, Mookz said:

WOW 

That's a LOT of work done. 

Phil might need to talk to some of these rappers and athletes who have no problems getting exes, current wives, baby mamas, girlfriends and or groupies out of their mansions.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, Mookz said:

Holy crap. She went from 'ok' to flat out crazy gross.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And he went from? How'd you just ignore what he looks like? Take a good hard look please.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

And he went from? How'd you just ignore what he looks like? Take a good hard look please.

Because I'm attracted to women not men. I don't have the ability to rate men's looks since none of them are attractive to me. I look to you for that info. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

He wasn’t working with much to begin with. 

She needs to call an  Abacab and hit the road. 

He’s old and she’s doing a poor job of trying not to look old. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Also she looks like the type of person where its up to world to entertain her. By default she is bored and miserable and complaining.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wasn’t working with much to begin with. 

He was working with $40 mil and a $33 mil mansion apparently. That's well more than it takes to pull better than her.