Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 6 FU

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Gostkowski for his 2 missed FG’s

Yup.  Dropped all my previous Kickers (well, I only have two leagues with Kickers) and picked up Gostkowski--he was doing great after the 3 missed FGs in the first game, and he's already past his bye--and then that.  One of them was Koo, too.  :(

Jonnu Smith and Mark Andrews. Andrews at TE and Smith as flex. What a sham that combo was this week.

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Jonnu Smith and Mark Andrews. Andrews at TE and Smith as flex. What a sham that combo was this week.

That'll teach you to flex a TE.

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That'll teach you to flex a TE.

Dobbie knows he's been a high scoring TE and better than many WR 2s thru his first 4 games played of the season. Dobbie thinks it was just an off game.

McVey. Henderson  busting off runs at ten yards a clip. Malcolm Brown doing nothing and still getting time and Akers never sees the field. Too smart for his own good. FU

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Dobbie knows he's been a high scoring TE and better than many WR 2s thru his first 4 games played of the season. Dobbie thinks it was just an off game.

Yeah, well, that's the nature of TEs--inconsistency--and thus you should know not to flex a TE.

Most top-30 WRs and RBs are going to be better flexes in any given week than any but the top 5 TEs or so--and most people are already starting them as TEs (not flex players).  So that's basically 55 non-TEs that will be as good of a flex or better than your spare TE.

25 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, well, that's the nature of TEs--inconsistency--and thus you should know not to flex a TE.

Most top-30 WRs and RBs are going to be better flexes in any given week than any but the top 5 TEs or so--and most people are already starting them as TEs (not flex players).  So that's basically 55 non-TEs that will be as good of a flex or better than your spare TE.

Dobbie noticed that Smith is a top 5 TE. Harry Potter agrees with Dobbie.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dobbie noticed that Smith is a top 5 TE.

Barely, and you couldn't tell it by his 2.3 fantasy points.

Lesson learned, hopefully.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, and Dobbie saw that Amari Cooper got 4.3 this week. Someone must have been a fool to play him. :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, DEEZNUTS said:

Aaron Rodgers. WTF. 

His money was on the Bucs - even got some better odds after the first two drives.

22 hours ago, polecatt said:

Drake is facing the fix it for all offensive players, the Cowboys defense

Maybe, but wasn't that what was said before he got to face the Lions and then the Panthers and then the Jets.....

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, and Dobbie saw that Amari Cooper got 4.3 this week. Someone must have been a fool to play him. :rolleyes:

Welp, sometimes lessons AREN'T learned, and then they are doomed to be repeated.

To each his own.

15 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Welp, sometimes lessons AREN'T learned, and then they are doomed to be repeated.

To each his own.

Yep, Dobbie thinks that maybe axeelf may still have time left in life to learn fantasy football. Maybe, maybe not.

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

Maybe, but wasn't that what was said before he got to face the Lions and then the Panthers and then the Jets.....

I don't know, but the Cowboys are a whole different level

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

How it's possible for a defense to hold a team to 10pts, and not have a single sack, fumble, or int.

Apparently it's not possible.

DeAnrdre Hopkins you can seriously fock off.  Please go into diva mode on the sidelines. I need 11 little itty bitty points from you.

29 minutes ago, BufordT said:

DeAnrdre Hopkins you can seriously fock off.  Please go into diva mode on the sidelines. I need 11 little itty bitty points from you.

Exactly what i need. Kyler Murray spending the entire first half running. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

McVey. Henderson  busting off runs at ten yards a clip. Malcolm Brown doing nothing and still getting time and Akers never sees the field. Too smart for his own good. FU

Yeah, but have you seen his girlfriend!??! 😲

7 hours ago, Showboat said:

I told you, the Cowboys are the perfect solution to any slump!

Just now, AxeElf said:

FUKD

(FU, Kenyan Drake)

I tried to tell everybody 🤣

Drake, for sure.

Yes, it was against the Cowgirls, but Edmunds has been getting more burn. Finally sit him for one week for Mattison.....and he does this....and Mattison does that. Probably won't happen again for the rest of the season. I pulled out the win by .04 points......but now have to sweat the stat corrections.

Drake has been maddening this season.

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Drake, for sure.

Yes, it was against the Cowgirls, but Edmunds has been getting more burn. Finally sit him for one week for Mattison.....and he does this....and Mattison does that. Probably won't happen again for the rest of the season. I pulled out the win by .04 points......but now have to sweat the stat corrections.

Drake has been maddening this season.

Don't sit anybody playing the Cowboys, I don't care if you play 3 players on the same team, they will all go off

3 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Don't sit anybody playing the Cowboys, I don't care if you play 3 players on the same team, they will all go off

The Mattison play was just too tempting......but I'll keep it in mind.

3 minutes ago, stonewall said:

The Mattison play was just too tempting......but I'll keep it in mind.

Fortunately, Axe Elf followers made no such mistakes.

25 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I tried to tell everybody 🤣

Great call. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Fortunately, Axe Elf followers made no such mistakes.

Well, it's not a total points league and I won anyway....so there's that.

8 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Well, it's not a total points league and I won anyway....so there's that.

Sometimes non-Axe Elf followers find a nut, too.

20 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Except Hopkins apparently.

I think ESPN's projected me to win by 20 (not that that means anything), and I lost by 20.

Me: 15 total points from Rodgers, Hopkins & Gostkowski; opponent: 40+ points from Darren Fells and TB defense 

FOCK the Dallas defense for not being able to FOCKING tackle Drake on essentially the last play of the game! Are you kidding me??? That FOCKING td run cost me a win! P.O.S. !

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

And because only tight ends sprain their ankle half way through a game and can't return for the rest of it. Dobbie feels bad for Jonnu and hopes he can play in the next game. 

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

Great call. 

Thanks.

Been saying it for a couple of weeks now, if you have anyone playing the Cowboys, put them in your lineup and don't think twice about it