Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Is it time to give up on Pittsburgh WR's?

I have both JuJu and Diontae Johnson and they have been killing me the last few weeks, is it time to move on from them? I know the Rothlisberger owner is waiting on me to drop since he refuses to trade, no one else wants them in the league. What would be your take?

If you know someone is going to snap up Juju the moment you drop him, then maybe the sneaky strategy is to go ahead and drop him so that they will pick him up and hopefully start him, thereby doing untold damage to their own team!

One down, 10 to go...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rocko5961 said:

I have both JuJu and Diontae Johnson and they have been killing me the last few weeks, is it time to move on from them? I know the Rothlisberger owner is waiting on me to drop since he refuses to trade, no one else wants them in the league. What would be your take?

Who else do you own at wr? And why do you own two WRs from the Steelers? 

3 hours ago, rocko5961 said:

I have Tyler Boyd, Tyler Lockett, Devante Parker, Cee Dee Lamb, Julio Jones along with the 2 Pitt WR's

Thank you, if you to drop one, for whom? 

I could drop either one for Matt Ryan, Mecole Hardman, Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffrey. I only have Kyler Murray as my QB and someone just dropped Ryan on Saturday.

2 hours ago, rocko5961 said:

I could drop either one for Matt Ryan, Mecole Hardman, Brandin Cooks, Alshon Jeffrey. I only have Kyler Murray as my QB and someone just dropped Ryan on Saturday.

I stream qbs, so I’m not so excited about that ideal, but why not do it, you don’t need both of them. Hardman is probably the better drop n

I had both Pitt WRs, dropped JuJu for that Eagle WR Fulgham, I only need him for this week, fillin for Thielen (Ridley other starter) this week. Waiting for Diontae to get healthy. JuJu is playing old for some reason 3-4th option for them right now. Good luck.

Thanks! I am at that point this week to drop JuJu, looking at waive wire now.  

Would you drop JuJu for one of the following?

Tim Patrick

Emanuel Sanders 

Brandin Cooks

I would drop Hardman for Any of those three WRs. And I would drop Hardman before Juju   

Cooks

Sanders

Patrick.