Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Free Agent QB Pickup

Kyle Murray has been my starter since week 1, someone just dumped Matt Ryan in the free agent pool before yesterday's game, So I need backup for Murray's week off on week 8. Who would you grab Ryan, Dalton, or Wentz?

Interesting question, since all three of your listed QB options play in featured prime-time games in Week 8.

Ryan is on Thursday--typically not a good day for offensive explosions--and against a capable pass defense in Carolina.

Dalton and Wentz play each other on Sunday night, and given the general ineptitude of the Eagles' offense compared to Dallas', I'd pick up Dalton (assuming the Cowboys don't look like Kent State with him at the helm tonight).

I think I would, go with Wentz, but injuries to various players can change your opinion.  

1 minute ago, rocko5961 said:

Holy Crap! After watching Dalton, he is off the list! It will be between Ryan & Wentz

Kent State it was.  Go with Wentz; he gets to play AGAINST the Cowboys--and maybe Jeffery is back?

6 minutes ago, rocko5961 said:

Holy Crap! After watching Dalton, he is off the list! It will be between Ryan & Wentz

Already told you Wentz n

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Kent State it was.  Go with Wentz; he gets to play AGAINST the Cowboys--and maybe Jeffery is back?

Goedert might be back as well....50/50