Old School

Buck Aikman don’t like flyovers

Any chance Aikman was being sarcastic...?  Making fun of someone who would say "That ain't happening with a Kamala - Biden ticket" -- he did sound like he was changing his tone of voice, to portray "someone else". 

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

I see Hawkeye crashed and burned in this thread.

How so?  Nobody really refuted what I said, just said that I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Any chance Aikman was being sarcastic...?  Making fun of someone who would say "That ain't happening with a Kamala - Biden ticket" -- he did sound like he was changing his tone of voice, to portray "someone else". 

I don’t think so after he said what a waste it was. 

And then this...the last paragraph of the article....

"Needless to say, Buck and Aikman didn’t exactly get widespread support for their shared hot take. Comments and retweets across the internet are trashing the FOX duo for seemingly disrespecting the troops and showing some ignorance. Of course, there are also others who agree with the sentiment they shared. "

They added the last sentence (bold) to "offset"/"justify it" in some way.

Uhhhh...had someone said "I think Biden and and Harris should be thrown in a pit and buried alive" -- there would have been others that agreed with the sentiment.  So...I guess as long as you have some agreeing with you, its okay to say it. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you guys whine about everything

You should just have this copied to your clipboard:  [  insert stupid personal attack and or guilt trip on republicans here  ]

Then you can post that and it will have the same effect.

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you guys whine about everything

And you don’t care about anything. Typical. 

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

You should just have this copied to your clipboard:  [  insert stupid personal attack and or guilt trip on republicans here  ]

Then you can post that and it will have the same effect.

this board leans hard right, and it is littered with attacks on anything center or left.  Hawkeye in this thread is a fine example of this.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you don’t care about anything. Typical. 

yeah, nothing, stfu.  

55 minutes ago, riversco said:

I see Hawkeye crashed and burned in this thread.

He knows all about military avionics training.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

He knows all about military avionics training.

I just passed along some info that I read on it.  It doesn't seem anyone else was willing to do the same, only wanted to shut me down because my opinion wasn't the same.  Not much different than one of you trying to share your opinion on FBG.

I have always noticed that effeminate types are reluctant to show deference or respect to masculine endeavors or institutions.  Herbiovre and Hawkeye fit the profile. Kinda sad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have always noticed that effeminate types are reluctant to show deference or respect to masculine endeavors or institutions.  Herbiovre and Hawkeye fit the profile. Kinda sad. 

What?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What?

Get Herby to explain it to you. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No.  You said it.

I called you a wuss who’s intimidated and jealous of masculinity and it manifests itself in passive aggressive disrespect. . Is that easy enough for you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Buck Aikman sounds like the name of one of his illegitimate children he might have with his sister...

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I called you a wuss who’s intimidated and jealous of masculinity and it manifests itself in passive aggressive disrespect. . Is that easy enough for you? 

Thank you for explaining yourself.  You're incorrect though.  I'm not afraid of masculinity and don't know why someone would be.

Better change your name to Joe Tough Guy

trou·ba·dour
/ˈtro͞obəˌdôr,ˈtro͞obəˌdo͝or/
noun
  1. a French medieval lyric poet composing and singing in Provençal in the 11th to 13th centuries, especially on the theme of courtly love.

Troy clearly stated his political belief, any debate about it being about military spending is a loser trying protect his man heroes. It was all about politics. 

40 minutes ago, nospk said:

Better change your name to Joe Tough Guy

trou·ba·dour
/ˈtro͞obəˌdôr,ˈtro͞obəˌdo͝or/
noun
  1. a French medieval lyric poet composing and singing in Provençal in the 11th to 13th centuries, especially on the theme of courtly love.

Yes, I am also a lover.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get Herby to explain it to you. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No.  You said it.

the entire thread HT has been slinging mud.  just let him throw his fit.  its not you Hawkeye.

40 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the entire thread HT has been slinging mud.  just let him throw his fit.  its not you Hawkeye.

Awww. 

When I think of the Harris Biden ticket (I believe that is the order Aikman used, which is correct since she would be president within 6 months if elected), I think of sharpening the pencil on fiscal savings like flyovers.  Well, that and free pre-school.  And free childcare, in case you don’t want your kid in pre-school maybe?  Or perhaps it is for ages 0-2 so that we can complete the government raising of our children from cradle to quasi-adulthood.  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Thanks for adding to it.

You are welcome- currently working on getting to page 4. Not be but the other 3 culprits 

im not a fan of that stupid anthem thing.

8 minutes ago, taco breath said:

im not a fan of that stupid anthem thing.

You hate America so much, surely you are working on moving to a country which is better.  How goes the search?  :cheers:

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You hate America so much, surely you are working on moving to a country which is better.  How goes the search?  :cheers:

i have a gofundme page.  check your pm.

4 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

For what ? Unlimited Tacos or Pringle’s ???

beer, weed and poker buy in.

Trump should make an advertisement out of this.  Show the jets streaking across the sky, US flags waving, and then play Aikman saying "that stuff ain't happening with Kamala / Biden ticket!" Close with the caption: vote Trump / Pence 2020.

• Thanks 1

Predictably, the media is now going to trot out Aikman, Buck and then probably a host of surrogates to explain the comments to everyone and call anyone who didn't like what they said a racist or something.  If they had said something to offend the left, they would not be given a chance to explain themselves - they would be fired immediately.