Sign in to follow this  
gardenstatepkwy

TE Wasteland - Trade Advice

I wouldn't.....Mattison will be taking a back seat soon....leaving you much thinner at RB .......depending on your league scoring & the amazing amount of injuries this year. I'd look to package for someone else.

29 minutes ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

Lost Ertz and need a TE.  Owner of Kittle wants Josh Jacobs. Would you do it?

Other RB:

Cook

Hunt

Henderson

Mattison

On Waivers:

Schultz

Hooper

Wow this is a tough one , great question. 

I would always say no way, not a rb for a te , but I can see why one would think about doing this move. 

But with the Chubb returning soon, and with two players from one team, it limits you, I would keep the rb.  

But it’s a close one. 

Hey good luck with your decision. 

That is tough because you are getting back potentially the top TE for a running back.

I would grab Schultz probably. Tight End is a wasteland but it is for everyone except those who have Kelce, Kittle. Case in point (I'm using scoring from my league) Kelce has 93 points and Kittle 70 with the latter missing 2 weeks. Mark Andrews is 3rd with 63. So the difference from 1-3 is 30 points. From 4 (Andrews) to 15 (Henry) the difference is 19 points. 

The drop from Jacobs to whomever is far greater than the drop from Ertz to Schultz right now. And actually- Schultz has probably scored more points than Ertz depending on scoring. It's probably closer than you think with Hooper too. 

13 minutes ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

I rejected. He countered with Kittle for Hunt. Hmmm.

I would do it for Hunt. 

Just so I have this right, that would leave you with, Jacobs and Cook , and Henderson and Mattison at rb right? 

If so yeah I would take it , again the Chubb is going to return soon.  

21 minutes ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

I rejected. He countered with Kittle for Hunt. Hmmm.

Yeah I'd jump all over that. Hunt has far more uncertainty there with Chubb probably returning. Hunt has a role but not one you can bet on every week once Chubb returns. 

I still think worse comes to worse you are fine with Schultz but if he is opening this door, I'd kick it down and then play waiver wire for a few weeks looking to see what shakes loose RB wise

20 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would do it for Hunt. 

Just so I have this right, that would leave you with, Jacobs and Cook , and Henderson and Mattison at rb right? 

If so yeah I would take it , again the Chubb is going to return soon.  

Correct. Hunt is reliable but having an option like Kittle at TE is very enticing.

Thank you for the advice.

You could pretty much go with no TE and get the same kind of production that you lost from Ertz.

• Like 1