Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Big Ben and Herbert

Well Pitt is on the road where Ben tends to underperform. On the other hand he was at home last week and garnered 13 points. That's pathetic. Herbert is still a rookie but has a soft schedule ahead. Do I dare bench Ben?

Dare. 

I would. I would see if maybe someone wants to give up a back up receiver or running back for him but yeah- Herbert is going to put up points.

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Dare. 

Well it's a shame because you seem to know a little something about FF. But unfortunately you're to much of a fool. 

It's easier to just block you. Maybe if enough people do it you'll get it. Probably not.

11 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Well Pitt is on the road where Ben tends to underperform. On the other hand he was at home last week and garnered 13 points. That's pathetic. Herbert is still a rookie but has a soft schedule ahead. Do I dare bench Ben?

Got to look at it in context. You say 13 points is pathetic, but it wasn’t because Ben was bad, he just didn’t need to do anything because the Browns were so anaemic. As good as Pitt’s D is I can’t see them completely shutting down the Titans, so could be a shootout. And probably should take “on the road” with a pinch of salt considering home advantage isn’t quite the same this year.

Herbert on the other hand has a great matchup, but you could have the Big Ben problem in that he may not have to do all that much if the run game is hot and Jacksonville struggles on offense (which they have for the past 4 weeks). 

Yeah so you can see why I'm still deciding. For some reason there are players that when benched go lights out (Stafford as an example) and come up short when you play them (Big Ben). 

3 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

Yeah so you can see why I'm still deciding. For some reason there are players that when benched go lights out (Stafford as an example) and come up short when you play them (Big Ben). 

For some reason... that reason being game script can be totally random, and these guys don't care about whether you've benched them on your fantasy team.

Sometimes you have to have a short memory in FF. Like when you go up by 14 and your DEF is not even allowing the other team to get a first down. But even so, your best bet is Herbert this week. LAC's run offense has been mediocre with Ekler out and JAX DEF is bottom tier. Maybe they fixed that over the bye, but Jackson would have to take over the backfield for that to happen.

1 hour ago, show me the murray said:

For some reason... that reason being game script can be totally random, and these guys don't care about whether you've benched them on your fantasy team.

No they don’t care.  When be nice if they did lol.