Hawkeye21

Giuliani

Fake news. Already debunked. You would know this if you tried. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Has anyone else seen this story yet?  I have no idea if this will have negative effects on Rudy or if it's all just a misunderstanding but I do know the story is hilarious.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

Curious what was hilarious?  I’m not sure what’s true or not.  I know the actress is 24 years old though. 

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Curious what was hilarious?  I’m not sure what’s true or not.  I know the actress is 24 years old though. 

The situation is hilarious.  The fact that if was for a movie is hilarious.  It happening to Giuliani makes it hilarious.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fake news. Already debunked. You would know this if you tried. 

What do you mean it was debunked?

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because Giuliani said they didn't get him?

Nah, because that's how news and facts are selectively labeled these days. Haven't ya noticed ? Where ya been ?

Just now, drobeski said:

Nah, because that's how news and facts are selectively labeled these days. Haven't ya noticed ? Where ya been ?

So, nothing has happened.  Not debunked and not sure what exactly happened yet.  Got it.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

So, nothing has happened.  Not debunked and not sure what exactly happened yet.  Got it.

Debunked anyway,  fock it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s a Borat movie. Moron. 

The same deranged lefties who ignore the Biden pay for play and underaged sexual encounters will be talking about this Rudy "prank" between 2 legal consenting adults as if it is a bombshell.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It is?  Wow!  I had no idea.  🙄

Debunked yet retard? Now back to sicko Joe and his dirtbag kid. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Debunked yet retard? Now back to sicko Joe and his dirtbag kid. 

You are really focked in the head.  I'm not a supporter of the Biden family.

4 minutes ago, Goggins said:

The same deranged lefties who ignore the Biden pay for play and underaged sexual encounters will be talking about this Rudy "prank" between 2 legal consenting adults as if it is a bombshell.

It's probably not going to amount to anything but if he went to a room with a girl he thought was 15 then it looks pretty bad.  It really looks bad when he's shown laying on the bed and it looks like his hand is down his pants.

Like I said originally, I don't know if anything will come of it but the whole situation is comical.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's probably not going to amount to anything but if he went to a room with a girl he thought was 15 then it looks pretty bad.  It really looks bad when he's shown laying on the bed and it looks like his hand is down his pants.

Like I said originally, I don't know if anything will come of it but the whole situation is comical.

As bad as Joe grabbing actual little girls  breasts and creeping all over them with head sniffs... never mind whats on the hard drive? 

Does it look that bad ?  

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

As bad as Joe grabbing actual little girls  breasts and creeping all over them with head sniffs... never mind whats on the hard drive? 

That bad ? 

Joe is creepy AF and I don't care for him.  I haven't heard what's on the hard drive.  I don't want Biden as President and I don't care about his son.  Not sure why you felt the need to throw a "what about" in here.

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Looks bad?  What did you get to look at to make your assertion it looks bad?

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Looks bad?  What did you get to look at to make your assertion it looks bad?

You didn't see the image of him laying on his back on the bed with his hands down his pants while a girl he thinks is 15 is standing in front of him?  That looks bad if it's at all true.

https://twitter.com/twitmethere/status/1319010691144142849?s=20

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You didn't see the image of him laying on his back on the bed with his hands down his pants while a girl he thinks is 15 is standing in front of him?  That looks bad if it's at all true.

No.  I read he was tucking in the shirt the chick undid when removing the microphone.  Did you see more than a still image?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

No.  I read he was tucking in the shirt the chick undid when removing the microphone.  Did you see more than a still image?

That could be entirely true, like I said, it looked bad.  The whole thing could be blown out of proportion.

That could be entirely true, like I said, it looked bad.  The whole thing could be blown out of proportion.

Zipping up your fly could look bad.  Be better.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Zipping up your fly could look bad.  Be better.

Did you look at the picture?  It doesn't look like he's zipping up his pants.  It looks like he has his hand down his pants which could just be him tucking in his shirt.  Regardless, it looks bad in the wrong context.

Just now, drobeski said:

So worse than Joe or not ?

I didn't know it was a contest.  If he went into a room thinking he was with a 15 year old girl and started grabbing his junk in front of her, then yes, worse than Joe.

I didn't know it was a contest.  If he went into a room thinking he was with a 15 year old girl and started grabbing his junk in front of her, then yes, worse than Joe.

You actually think that's what happened?

Its funny you have issues with this incident but gave Netflix a pass when theyve actually been indicted. I was just surprised seeing as how you're the board centrist and all.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

You actually think that's what happened?

Its funny you have issues with this incident but gave Netflix a pass when theyve actually been indicted. I was just surprised seeing as how you're the board centrist and all.

I doubt that it really happened, that's why I said it was hilarious.  The way it's being spread on social media is being made to look bad, which it does.  Try hard to make a bigger deal out of what I posted though.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Hawkeye is Toobin it while posting in this thread. Guaranteed. 

It's not the same unless we're doing it on webcam.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Debunked!

Figures Drobs would stick up for a pedo. :thumbsdown: