Hawkeye21

Giuliani

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Figures Drobs would stick up for a pedo. :thumbsdown: 

I haven't seen him stick up for biden or you and your family. Maybe I missed it?

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't know it was a contest.  If he went into a room thinking he was with a 15 year old girl and started grabbing his junk in front of her, then yes, worse than Joe.

Wow you're a creep 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

What happened to the thread title?

Who else is able to change thread titles beside the OP?

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

What was your original thread title?

Something like, Giuliani with hand down pants in front of girl.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Something like, Giuliani with hand down pants in front of girl.

If 24 is a girl? Then I guess we have all been guilty of the same.  :dunno:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

If 24 is a girl? Then I guess we have all been guilty of the same.  :dunno:

Is there a new definition for "girl" that I don't know of?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is there a new definition for "girl" that I don't know of?

A guy with a twig and berries can be a girl in today’s world so I say yes.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

A guy with a twig and berries can be a girl in today’s world so I say yes.

That has nothing to do with what Timmy said though.  A 24 year old female is still a girl, it's accurate.

I think Cawk might be sho. There can't be 2 of them.

You say something dumb and I'm the one you call Sho?  Now that's funny.

I think Cawk might be sho. There can't be 2 of them.

Yep, that's been my impression from the get go. Either that or they both on the same spectrum. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That has nothing to do with what Timmy said though.  A 24 year old female is still a girl, it's accurate.

The implication is it’s a youngster. You don’t get that? Or just trying to win via semantics? Smart people get nuance. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The implication is it’s a youngster. You don’t get that? Or just trying to win via semantics? Smart people get nuance. 

If I wanted it to imply it was a youngster I would have said, young girl.  The story was based on Giuliani thinking the girl was 15 as well.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If I wanted it to imply it was a youngster I would have said, young girl.  The story was based on Giuliani thinking the girl was 15 as well.

How do you know what he thought? It’s a Borat movie. Stop being such a chump. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said that's what the story was based on.  I didn't say I knew what he though.  All I did was share a article that I thought was funny and I never said whether I thought he did it or not.  Work on your comprehension skills.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His sick and twisted creepy ilk completely ignore the video evidence of Joe, a candidate for president molesting and creeping on and girls.  Pre-teen girls, that creep grabbing their breasts, sniffing them up and jump all over this nonsense. Scumbags

They're just disgusting rotten people.  

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

His sick and twisted creepy ilk completely ignore the video evidence of Joe, a candidate for president molesting and creeping on and girls.  Pre-teen girls, that creep grabbing their breasts, sniffing them up and jump all over this nonsense. Scumbags

They're just disgusting rotten people.  

What the hell are you talking about?  You try to project so much crap onto me that's not even close to being true.  Some of you go out of your way to make me into something I'm not.  What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What the hell are you talking about?  You try to project so much crap onto me that's not even close to being true.  Some of you go out of your way to make me into something I'm not.  What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?

I’m curious, at what age did you stop being called a boy?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m curious, at what age did you stop being called a boy?

No idea but I've heard females called girls at all different ages.  Not uncommon at all.  Not sure why this is even being made a big deal of.

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No idea but I've heard females called girls at all different ages.  Not uncommon at all.  Not sure why this is even being made a big deal of.

Why do you suppose the thread title was changed?  And by whom?

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because she's a 24 year old woman. Girls are what Joe Biden molests.

Young woman would have worked. Girl is implying something. Maybe this guy really is Shonuff? 

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Why do you suppose the thread title was changed?  And by whom?

I was curious as well.  I'm not sure.  I don't think the title was inappropriate. It wasn't misleading since that's what the article was about.

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because she's a 24 year old woman. Girls are what Joe Biden molests.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Young woman would have worked. Girl is implying something. Maybe this guy really is Shonuff? 

You guys are trying way too hard for something so stupid.  Yes, the girl/woman was actually 24 but they called her a 15 year old for the movie.  Simple as that.

Saw a screen shot of the scene. Rudy is laying on his back on the bed fiddling with his pants. I’m not sure I’ve ever had to lay down to tuck my shirt in.

:unsure: 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are trying way too hard for something so stupid.  Yes, the girl/woman was actually 24 but they called her a 15 year old for the movie.  Simple as that.

you are not going to get an honest take here...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

And you just laid out the point of the blowback happening here. The movie tried to deceive its audience by labeling her a 15yo GIRL just like you did to this forum. Take the L on this one and move on. It’s not a good look arguing about something thats so obvious. 

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, ain't no walking that one back.

They got Trump this time wiff! 

20 hours ago, Herbivore said:

you are not going to get an honest take here...

:lol: From Cawk? The Centrist? Never.

12 hours ago, drobeski said:

They got Trump this time wiff! 

I trust wiff on this one. He’s speaking from personal experience.

I thought it was pretty funny. Seeing the actual video now it does look like he was tucking his shirt in. The whole thing was cringeworthy though. 

16 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

And you just laid out the point of the blowback happening here. The movie tried to deceive its audience by labeling her a 15yo GIRL just like you did to this forum. Take the L on this one and move on. It’s not a good look arguing about something thats so obvious. 

Cops do the same thing all the time to catch pedos. Doesn't matter her age, its what he thought. You know this.

He is not married and a 24 year old was coming on to him. I watched the scene and the fake age is not mentioned to him until after the scene ended. It is tough to blame a single older guy when an obviously legal chick is clearly coming onto him. 

That being said, all of the Joe Biden deflections are ridiculous. Own up to your own side doing something dumb on camera. He signed the waivers ahead of time and new the chick had cameras.

5 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

He is not married and a 24 year old was coming on to him. I watched the scene and the fake age is not mentioned to him until after the scene ended. It is tough to blame a single older guy when an obviously legal chick is clearly coming onto him. 

That being said, all of the Joe Biden deflections are ridiculous. Own up to your own side doing something dumb on camera. He signed the waivers ahead of time and new the chick had cameras.

Wait... own up ? Thats a joke, right ?

Rudy was a known poonhound back in the day , looks like a creepy old guy now. I’m glad I saw the scene because it is totally overblown . Obviously tucking in his pants. Shame on Cohen for embarrassing an old guy like this.