Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

James Robinson - sell high?

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

What I don't get is why anyone cares about stats from a non-ppr league.  That's the vast minority of leagues.  It's like having a discussion of who to pick up and then someone comes in and says, "none of these players are worth rostering in a basketball league."

I do, I play in a non ppr,  and I’m pretty sure I’ve made that point, the poster never did say ppr or not, so all I said was in non ppr it looked good to me. You have a problem with non ppr leagues? 

I'm still not a fan of PPR leagues, but that's the direction most seem to be going these days and I don't care enough to suggest my commish change it

I liked both ppr and non, I used to be like a lot of others, and I was in a lot of leagues. 

But now I just participated in one league, and that’s the league I’ve been associated with since 1988. 

We’ve been both a ppr and non, last three seasons we’ve been a non ppr. 

And I enjoy it, and so do many others.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Did.

Its going to be fun to watch this play out, so we’ll see what happens , based on previous times , if I’m wrong I’ll post I was wrong , but if I’m right, you won’t hear anything from me about it. 

Thanks. 

I disagree it won’t be fun to watch this play out. 

2 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I disagree it won’t be fun to watch this play out. 

Sorry for you. 

I enjoy the game of ff. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Sorry for you. 

I enjoy the game of ff. 

Wanna tell me wth you were talking about with the Barkley comment? 

6 hours ago, Crystal Meth Tweekers said:

I made the trade. It is a PPR league. After 2 weeks I am obvouisly not looking too good. All the damn experts talked about his great second half schedule. Let's see. 

The saving grace is they said he got hurt or played hurt... but damn he looked awful and slow. Hope it’s just injury!

He’s better then not bad, and so far the person receiving Robinson, has been the winner. 

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

He’s better then not bad, and so far the person receiving Robinson, has been the winner. 

And as you like to say, Taylor is trending towards bust, fast. He barely touched the ball after his fumble yesterday and I thought he looked horrible the week before.

8 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

And as you like to say, Taylor is trending towards bust, fast. He barely touched the ball after his fumble yesterday and I thought he looked horrible the week before.

He’s not performing up to par that’s for sure. 

I’m not really surprised that Robinson has continued to play well.

I am surprised that Taylor went from an every-week starter in all leagues to possibly droppable in shallow leagues in a span of 2 weeks...

Wow he’s been awful, not so sure his value. 

Should I trade Robinson to a team on the bubble for McCaffery?

im guaranteed a playoff spot, need 1 win to lock up a bye.

59 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

I would

I'm looking at trading Robinson

QB: Ryan

RB: Cook, Jones, Robinson, Hunt, Henderson

WR: Cooper, D Johnson, Parker, Brown, Lazard

TE: Engram, Kittle

Ryan, Robinson, Parker for Wilson, McClaurin, Goedert. Is this move worth it?

Seems I would start Wilson, McClaurin & Goedert, downgrade Robinson to Hunt/Cooper at Flex

QB: Wilson

RB: Cook, Jones, Hunt, Henderson

WR: McClaurin,  D Johnson, CooperBrown, Lazard

TE: Goedert, Engram, Kittle

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

As fast as my fingers could hit the "Accept" button.

1 hour ago, Byrdman5 said:

How badly do you want the bye?  McCaffrey probably not playing this week, and honestly I'm not sure I'd do that with CMac's injury situation

1 hour ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I'm looking at trading Robinson

QB: Ryan

RB: Cook, Jones, Robinson, Hunt, Henderson

WR: Cooper, D Johnson, Parker, Brown, Lazard

TE: Engram, Kittle

Ryan, Robinson, Parker for Wilson, McClaurin, Goedert. Is this move worth it?

Seems I would start Wilson, McClaurin & Goedert, downgrade Robinson to Hunt/Cooper at Flex

QB: Wilson

RB: Cook, Jones, Hunt, Henderson

WR: McClaurin,  D Johnson, CooperBrown, Lazard

TE: Goedert, Engram, Kittle

Personally I would look for just a WR upgrade. But if this is the best deal you can make I guess I would do it. Just so you know McLaurin has an ankle issue. Also Wilson has to play LA week 16, so you may be better off streaming that week. Ertz also may be back soon, which will limit Goedert upside.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

How badly do you want the bye?  McCaffrey probably not playing this week, and honestly I'm not sure I'd do that with CMac's injury situation

I play to win the ship.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:18 PM, TimHauck said:

I probably went "against expert FF thinking" and traded him & Rodgers for Russell Wilson.

I offered Rodgers & Drake and he countered with Rodgers & Robinson.  I was hesitant but went for it as I had gotten burned the prior 2 weeks at QB (Burrow & Rodgers combining for less than 10 points over 2 weeks).   I have a good stable of WR's where my Flex will likely always be a WR and Taylor & Swift in addition to Drake, so figured 2 out of the 3 RB's should be decent (of course Drake has now gone back to sucking with Taylor on bye) while upgrading at QB.

I liked Robinson, but didn't really think of him as a possible sell-high until I looked closer at the offer.  I'll admit this thread was a little bit of me trying to convince myself I made a good move...

Well so far not looking like a good trade by me.   Wilson better have a good game tonight!   

On 11/30/2020 at 8:36 AM, TimHauck said:

Well so far not looking like a good trade by me.   Wilson better have a good game tonight!   

Yup would have won with Rodgers instead of Wilson this week, grrr.    That's not even factoring in Robinson...

Oddly enough I play the guy I made this trade with next week, winner gets the last playoff spot

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yup would have won with Rodgers instead of Wilson this week, grrr.    That's not even factoring in Robinson...

Oddly enough I play the guy I made this trade with next week, winner gets the last playoff spot

Hey good luck, I hope you win.