Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

I'm down to Le'Veon Bell and Ronald Jones as healthy RBs...what to do?

I have lost Miles Sanders and Joe Mixon for the week. I can either play Bell and hope he falls into the end zone or I can drop him and pick up Bernard, McKissic, Kelley, Harris, Hasty. Any opinions? I think I'm leaning Bernard or Hasty.

I would pick up Gio, but who else can be dropped, not named Bell? 

Wish there was an option. Strict roster limits. 4 RBs, no more, no less. Bell is the only remotely droppable player. Or I can just play Bell this week and hope for the best from the rest of my roster.

44 minutes ago, dpbuddha said:

Wish there was an option. Strict roster limits. 4 RBs, no more, no less. Bell is the only remotely droppable player. Or I can just play Bell this week and hope for the best from the rest of my roster.

I think you might be okay playing Bell. They'll probably be leading, so they might play him a bit more than they normally would just to get a feel for how he looks and all that. Plus he might vulture a goal line TD.

Hopefully this pick isn't what wins or loses the game for you. Rough luck with the roster limits.

I think the question becomes...will I really ever start Le'Veon Bell this season? Without an injury to Edwards-Helaire, is he even worth keeping?

5 minutes ago, dpbuddha said:

I think the question becomes...will I really ever start Le'Veon Bell this season? Without an injury to Edwards-Helaire, is he even worth keeping?

Yes he is.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, md61813 said:

I think you might be okay playing Bell. They'll probably be leading, so they might play him a bit more than they normally would just to get a feel for how he looks and all that. Plus he might vulture a goal line TD.

Hopefully this pick isn't what wins or loses the game for you. Rough luck with the roster limits.

Agreed. 

• Like 1

I'm seeing now that I'm also going to have a problem in week 9 where both Mixon and Sanders are on Bye so I will again be left with Bell and Jones. oops. Gonna need Bell to not completely suck.

• Sad 1

I wouldn't drop Bell for any of those guys.

Yeah, why bother Picking up Gio, unless you need a win that badly.

It's like not dropping Stover or Butler and picking up a Kicker for the bye. You'll never get them back. Take the 0 cause the kicker you do pick up will only end up getting you 3 points, lol