Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

AB Visiting TB Saturday

Recommended Posts

Where ever he signs, it’s not “if”, but “when” he screws it all up. I picked up AB in a whim and will be trying to trade him the second he signs when ahis value will be at its highest all season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Who does it hurt most?  Evans or Godwin?

Think that this might actually help them both. AB will command attention from opposing secondaries, but at his age and lack of football experience the last couple of years, there is no way that he is the threat that he once was....leaving Evans and Godwin with lesser defensive opposition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Think that this might actually help them both. AB will command attention from opposing secondaries, but at his age and lack of football experience the last couple of years, there is no way that he is the threat that he once was....leaving Evans and Godwin with lesser defensive opposition. 

As a Godwin owner, I approve this message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Who does it hurt most?  Evans or Godwin?

I would say Godwin because he and Brown are much more similar than Brown and Evans.

Godwin and Brown are more smaller, sleeker, quicker type.

Evans is a monster for a WR. His game is much more physical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyler Johnson coming out party postponed to 2021 I guess. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no dog in this fight, but I don’t see how this can be a good thing for either Godwin or Evans. There are only so many targets to go around,  especially now that TB actually has a good defense, and a 45 year old QB. If I owned one of them it would be Randolph and Mortimer time: sell! sell! sell!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's funny is the fact that most everyone is basically ignoring Dez Bryant, who is actually a little younger than AB. 

The Steelers ate a $21 million Cap charge to trade AB, the Raiders ate two draft choices to cut him, and the Patriots ate a $9 million signing bonus to cut him. Good luck TB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stonewall said:

What's funny is the fact that most everyone is basically ignoring Dez Bryant, who is actually a little younger than AB. 

What!?!?! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe Des is younger than AB, but Des was washed 3 years ago.  He never could get open.  He relied on jump balls.  Dak doesn't throw jump balls.  He only throws to open receivers, so it really highlighted Dez's flaws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Who does it hurt most?  Evans or Godwin?

As an Evans owner, I can't see how it could possibly hurt him all that much.  What's Evans going to do, go from 1 catch to 0 catches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone want this guy on their team?  I'd rather lose without him than win with him.  Sport franchises are douches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jrokh said:

I have no dog in this fight, but I don’t see how this can be a good thing for either Godwin or Evans. There are only so many targets to go around,  especially now that TB actually has a good defense, and a 45 year old QB. If I owned one of them it would be Randolph and Mortimer time: sell! sell! sell!

I think this is the truth.   The TBD is good.  They won't need to get into shootouts.  They wont have to drop back and pass 40+ times per game.  Now targets each week will be split up between Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I brought him in.  

I fully expect him to be cut by week 12.  For being clinically insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kent said:

I brought him in.  

I fully expect him to be cut by week 12.  For being clinically insane. 

Could be like a Michael Jordan-Dennis Rodman situation, where the only person who can actually keep AB under control is Brady...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Could be like a Michael Jordan-Dennis Rodman situation, where the only person who can actually keep AB under control is Brady...

Brady couldn't keep him on the Patriots.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kent said:

Brady couldn't keep him on the Patriots.  

He had already done the things that got him booted before he ever got there. This is a different situation, semi-clean slate. If any one can reach that bat bleep crazy brain, its the GOAT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to...

 Son of Josh Gordon:

Four More Years of Wishful Thinking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happened to the rape allegations?

I assume AB was convicted of rape? Seems odd that never made the news and the NFL is allowing him back so soon.

Or was this another Zeke situation where she was just a gold digger?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

As an Evans owner, I can't see how it could possibly hurt him all that much.  What's Evans going to do, go from 1 catch to 0 catches?

Lol no don’t be silly, he’ll go from one rec to two. 

0 rec come on man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I am trading away AB before he plays week 9. HOW MANY TIMES does he have to burn fantasy owners?  He won’t last 4 games for one reason or another. Get something for him while you can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Personally, I am trading away AB before he plays week 9. HOW MANY TIMES does he have to burn fantasy owners?  He won’t last 4 games for one reason or another. Get something for him while you can. 

What do you think you could possibly get, a kicker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, jrokh said:

What do you think you could possibly get, a kicker?

Maybe. I got stoned on a Melvin Gordon for AB offer......as I expected. No counter either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stonewall said:

Maybe. I got stoned on a Melvin Gordon for AB offer......as I expected. No counter either.

Did you offer Gordon or AB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Did you offer Gordon or AB?

AB.....to a team that has a good RB's but is hurting at WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stonewall said:

AB.....to a team that has a good RB's but is hurting at WR.

yeah, I'd aim a little lower, like leveon bell. Those two deserve to be traded for each other...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrokh said:

yeah, I'd aim a little lower, like leveon bell. Those two deserve to be traded for each other...

I’ve got both in one league.  Fortunately the last 2 spots on my bench, so low risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×