Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Mike Evans

What do you do with him now? He seems to not get as many targets when Godwin is on the field. Brady was looking to Gronk a little more last week and now they have AB coming in Week 9 I believe.

Does he have value and do you try and pawn him somewhere? I have offers out there to people trying to trade him but I'm not sure if he brings back a name value guy. Do people focus on the TD's and look past some of the bigger picture target stuff? I've thrown out offers for Keenan Allen and DK Metcalf. Both of those guys are higher than Evans on every ROS rankings I see but not sure if it is that big a difference the rest of the way. 

I look for AB to self destruct by week 13. I don't think he catches 20 balls by the playoffs. 

Since FF has no relevance after week 16, I wouldn't worry about him or Mike's value going forward. I look at TB like SEA. Sometimes Lockett goes off, sometimes Metcalf or Carson. If you want someone who plays on a team with no other options, trade Mike for Crowder?

JMHO

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What do you do with him now? He seems to not get as many targets when Godwin is on the field. Brady was looking to Gronk a little more last week and now they have AB coming in Week 9 I believe.

Does he have value and do you try and pawn him somewhere? I have offers out there to people trying to trade him but I'm not sure if he brings back a name value guy. Do people focus on the TD's and look past some of the bigger picture target stuff? I've thrown out offers for Keenan Allen and DK Metcalf. Both of those guys are higher than Evans on every ROS rankings I see but not sure if it is that big a difference the rest of the way. 

What does the rest of your team look like? Ppr?

9 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

First of all, I’m sorry about this situation, it’s a tough one, never saw this taking place. 

Im sure he still has value, right now, but if A Brown does come in and is ready to roll, all three Bucs wr are nothing more than wr3.  

If you can get Allen or Metcalf take it imo.