Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Colts D

If you had CEH, Mixon, Gaskin, Gibson, Gio Bernard and C.Edmonds....

Would you drop C.Edmonds for the Colts D for the rest of the way? Currently have Philly D

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Would you drop C.Edmonds for the Colts D for the rest of the way? Currently have Philly D

If you're gonna play the Colts D for the rest of the way, why wouldn't you drop the Philly D?

57 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If you're gonna play the Colts D for the rest of the way, why wouldn't you drop the Philly D?

Because I can grab the Colts now if I drop Edmonds......if I don't......im 10th on the waiver after Sunday....they will be gone. Played Philly Thursday...

4 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

I don't think IND will be the #1 DEF at the end of the year so, therefore, no sense in them sitting on your bench for a bye week. Since you play the WW alot by your 10th pick, I'd continue to stream DEF. 

8 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I don't think IND will be the #1 DEF at the end of the year so, therefore, no sense in them sitting on your bench for a bye week. Since you play the WW alot by your 10th pick, I'd continue to stream DEF. 

I'm thinking about picking them up & using them as a trade for Baltimore D...

I’m not going to drop a rb like Edmonds for a def.  

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

I'm thinking about picking them up & using them as a trade for Baltimore D...

So you're basically trading Bal D for Edmonds. If he takes the trade. Why wouldn't he drop BALT D who's on a bye for IND D if he wanted them that bad?

16 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

So you're basically trading Bal D for Edmonds. If he takes the trade. Why wouldn't he drop BALT D who's on a bye for IND D if he wanted them that bad?

Because I'll package them with something else & do a two for trade. I have plentiful of depth...if I can secure a top 3 def for the rest of the season...that has had their bye...well....

6 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

You say you have plenty of depth, of what caliber, right now Mixon as been a disappointment, expect for one game, CEH is going to lose his strong hold as the true rb1 on KC , Gaskins value is getting ready to take a test , with  the change at Qb for the Dolphins., The Skins seem reluctant to comment to Gibson, and Gio has zero value once Mixon is healthy again. 

I would keep Edmonds. 

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You say you have plenty of depth, of what caliber, right now Mixon as been a disappointment, expect for one game, CEH is going to lose his strong hold as the true rb1 on KC , Gaskins value is getting ready to take a test , with  the change at Qb for the Dolphins., The Skins seem reluctant to comment to Gibson, and Gio has zero value once Mixon is healthy again. 

I would keep Edmonds. 

What about Aiyuk? I have Hopkins, Theilen, Diggs, OBJ, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson & Aiyuk 

3 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Because I'll package them with something else & do a two for trade. I have plentiful of depth...if I can secure a top 3 def for the rest of the season...that has had their bye...well....

I’m not sure you’re securing a top 3 defense. 

Sure they have a very good real life football defense, and have had some big fantasy games against Jets, Vikings. But they also had duds against the Jags and Bengals which were plus matchups. 

After Detroit week 8 (middle of the road matchup) they have Baltimore, Tennessee twice and Green Bay. Then Houston twice, Las Vegas and Pittsburgh. So I can’t see them maintaining that scoring. 

Unless you’ve got a historic defense, just stream them. Even the Pats D of last year slowed down a bit towards the end. 

8 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

What about Aiyuk? I have Hopkins, Theilen, Diggs, OBJ, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson & Aiyuk 

With those other WRs, Aiyuk as no value on your team. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully you didn’t drop Edmonds

No....ill post about that soon.....

On 10/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, show me the murray said:

Sure they have a very good real life football defense, and have had some big fantasy games against Jets, Vikings. But they also had duds against the Jags and Bengals which were plus matchups. 

Agree

Week
Date
Opp
Status
Fan Pts
Pts vs.
Sack
Int
Fum Rec
TD
1 Sep 13 @Jax Final L 20-27 4.00 27 4 0 0 0
2 Sep 20 Min Final W 28-11 15.00 11 3 3 0 0
3 Sep 27 NYJ Final W 36-7 26.00 7 2 3 0 2
4 Oct 4 @Chi Final W 19-11 7.00 11 1 1 0 0
5 Oct 11 @Cle Final L 23-32 5.00 24 1 2 0 0
6 Oct 18 Cin Final W 31-27 4.00 27 2 1 0 0
7 BYE - - - - - - - -
8 Nov 1 @Det Sun 12:00 pm *6.86 - - - - -
9 Nov 8 Bal Sun 12:00 pm *6.48 - - - - -
10 Nov 12 @Ten Thu 7:20 pm *7.16 - - - - -
11 Nov 22 GB Sun 12:00 pm *7.41 - - - - -
12 Nov 29 Ten Sun 12:00 pm *7.44 - - - - -

52 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Well if you kept Edmonds and Aiyuk I'd say your season changed for the better. Good Luck!

Yes I did! Might just troll the Drake owner now & see if there is anything worthwhile.....