Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

All of the "the cop shot him in the back" geeks...check in here.

I know yall our out there. The mere fact that a thug is shot in the back, makes yall throw the yellow flag.  In fact, there's countless scenarios where shooting in the back is completely warranted.  This is just one.

• Like 1

If you are curing cancer....cut from the front or the back....I don't care....just remove the tumor. 

16 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

If you are curing cancer....cut from the front or the back....I don't care....just remove the tumor. 

That’s some good shootin. 

They don't fock around in San Berdoo.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Interesting take. So some jerk off misbehaves so it's okay to shoot an unarmed guy in the back  

Pay attention dumba$$.  The thug had just pulled a gun.

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Interesting take. So some jerk off misbehaves so it's okay to shoot an unarmed guy in the back  

You often come off as a guy with cop envy. Let it go. Halliburton was an honorable outfit.  

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

:huh:

wow.  cop was dam lucky he didnt go over the top there, as in over the guys back when they were on the ground.  looks legit.  why was the cam there..store vid?

Why in Gods name did that meanie police officer attack that innocent jogger coming back from 7/11 with candy and juice?  😜

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My buddies cousin arrested this guy last year and he was awaiting trial but out on bail/covid

We saved big $, removing this loser permanently. 

On 10/25/2020 at 7:05 AM, avoiding injuries said:

I need to see his middle school yearbook photo or a pic of him from peewee football. NBC?

I expect to see this stellar young mans name on the back of a Steeler helmet pronto!

The celebration of the names of criminals is the absolutely epitome of the problems with the AA community.  

Was it confirmed that he pulled a gun?  It's obvious that he pulled something out and had something in his hand but I couldn't tell if it was a gun for sure.  Definitely looks like the officer had the right to defend himself by shooting the suspect though.

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Was it confirmed that he pulled a gun?  It's obvious that he pulled something out and had something in his hand but I couldn't tell if it was a gun for sure.  Definitely looks like the officer had the right to defend himself by shooting the suspect though.

Based on the lack of rioting for free stuff and Crump not trying to make $ off his death, I'm guessing that it was a gun that he pulled.

remember the white kid in Arizona that got executed in a hotel for pulling his pants up?

horrible bad racist cop. he had another tenth of a second to make a better decision. he maybe could have just shot in foot or something and then they work it out over a slurpee from the 7/11 with a professional social worker. #icantbreathe #guninmyhanddontshoot

30 minutes ago, edjr said:

remember the white kid in Arizona that got executed in a hotel for pulling his pants up?

Sorry, doesn't count, that situation afford no political capital.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I hate those cops. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hate those cops. 

More sickening than any faces of death video I have ever seen. 10 times more sickening than Floyd

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Yep. Easily one of the worst ever. 

Just now, edjr said:

More sickening than any faces of death video I have ever seen. 10 times more sickening than Floyd

Totally agree. Disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wasn't he supposed to be "hunting" somewhere else?  🤪

He needs the pension to pay for an overpriced house. ;)

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

He needs the pension to pay for an overpriced house. ;)

Is he taking his Delorean back to 2005?  Or are you suggesting he did not learn from the mistakes of the past?