Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

6 reasons why it’s ok to peacefully riot in the streets...

That was well done, thanks for sharing...

When all this blows over, we are going to regret not having participated in these riots.

This is our chance to burn a cop car or two and get away with it.  The kind of shiit we've been dreaming about since we were kids and go to the movies to watch.

20 years ago this entire board would have been all about causing trouble.  How the mighty have fallen.

Satire or no, I never got past the first bullet point which soured the whole thing as it takes Martin Luther King's words out of context. King never condoned rioting and was committed to peaceful protests. And when I say  "Peaceful protests" I mean it as understood in the 60s context in which it was rendered in, as opposed to what "peaceful protest" now means in a sh*tbag BLM/Antifa/CNN 2020 'firey but peaceful' context.

Full context:

--------

Now I wanted to say something about the fact that we have lived over these last two or three summers with agony and we have seen our cities going up in flames. And I would be the first to say that I am still committed to militant, powerful, massive, non-violence as the most potent weapon in grappling with the problem from a direct action point of view. I’m absolutely convinced that a riot merely intensifies the fears of the white community while relieving the guilt. And I feel that we must always work with an effective, powerful weapon and method that brings about tangible results. But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.

Anyone notice that the race riots disappeared?

Either:

1. Trump cured systemic racism

2. Democrats realized Americans don't like domestic terrorists

Choose one.

• Like 1

This close to the election the Democrats have told their proxies to stand down and stop burning, its a good move.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This close to the election the Democrats have told their proxies to stand down and stop burning, its a good move.

Don Lemon and the Dems didn't care that the cities were burned to the ground, but they got the rioters to stop and listen by observing that it was affecting the polling numbers.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Don Lemon and the Dems didn't care that the cities were burned to the ground, but they got the rioters to stop and listen by observing that it was affecting the polling numbers.

Correct.

Isn't it telling that Lemon and the other CNN'ers did not say Trump should act......they stated that the Dems need to step up because it was affecting the polls.

Inherent to their statements was an asserting that the Democrats had in fact some control over these mobs and their actions......and that Dems should mute them because it was no longer helping the Democrats and was instead hurting them....

So then all the sudden Democrats speak out....and certainly whispered to their brown shirts on the streets....and hey the looting stops....how about that.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Correct.

Isn't it telling that Lemon and the other CNN'ers did not say Trump should act......they stated that the Dems need to step up because it was affecting the polls.

Inherent to their statements was an asserting that the Democrats had in fact some control over these mobs and their actions......and that Dems should mute them because it was no longer helping the Democrats and was instead hurting them....

So then all the sudden Democrats speak out....and certainly whispered to their brown shirts on the streets....and hey the looting stops....how about that.

Yep. I posted earlier that if biden wins, the order will go out to stop the riots. People will be paid off hansomely, and the initial push will be to start setting up "wins" for biden and harris. The MSM will preach it, the lib voters will eat it up, and biden will be painted as a hero. Meanwhile, the black people in the democrat run cities, will continue to be poor, uneducated and violent.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. I posted earlier that if biden wins, the order will go out to stop the riots. People will be paid off hansomely, and the initial push will be to start setting up "wins" for biden and harris. The MSM will preach it, the lib voters will eat it up, and biden will be painted as a hero. Meanwhile, the black people in the democrat run cities, will continue to be poor, uneducated and violent.

This election is huge for the Democrats, if Biden wins they can squash all the attempts to out their corruption and illegal activities.

Biden HAS to win, or everything he has done gets outed the people who collaborated with hi get outed. It will be a sh!t show..

The Democrats desperately need the Senate to flip, or they are heavily screwed. All the inherent protections they use to keep up their criminal enterprises will be outed if Trump is elected and the Senate stays Repub, there is no doubt they are pretty scared at this point.