Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Bidens supporters cant think of what he stands for

It's because he doesn't say anything. He's deliberately a Rorschach test candidate that TDS sufferers can project their anti-Trump beliefs into and see it reflected in there somewhere because they live in a cognitive dissonance bubble.

• Like 2

Biden doesn't say anything to offend Dems or pretty much anyone. Sometimes he doesn't take positions, other times takes both sides of them, depending on who he's talking to. Even if you see through his bullsh*t, if you suffer from OMB derangement, it doesn't bother you enough to care. This election is between for Trump vs. against Trump. Biden wants to be a smiley face that doesn't threaten you. Nobody cares if he leaves his basement to campaign or not.

He stands for the DC swamp that has an empty career of zero accomplishments. Unless you count unethically enriching his family. 

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Ask a Biden supporter for examples of Trump being hateful or racist. They can't do it.

This.  Was having beers with a couple friends and one started going off on a Trump rant.

Him: "He's against racial equity!"

Me: "How so?"

Him: "um, he said something about stand by when talking about proud boys"

Him (changing subject) : "Trump separates kids from their parents!" 

Me: "You do know those pics that got plastered by media was from Obama days, right?" 

Him: focking silence

At this point I left to get another beer. Luckily his anti-Trump b1tching was over when I got back.  Was disappointing because even though I knew he was a lib I thought he at least was smarter than simply parroting that crap.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

At this point I left to get another beer. Luckily his anti-Trump b1tching was over when I got back.  Was disappointing because even though I knew he was a lib I thought he at least was smarter than simply parroting that crap.

That's the problem with a lot, if not the majority, of those people.  They hear what is on the MSM, which is all false anti Trump rhetoric, and they believe it's true.  My GF doesn't watch that stuff but she was on the fence on who to vote for.  I didn't tell her who to vote for but I did educate her about Trump.  I told her I hated his personality and the way he talks but laid out some of his accomplishments, especially the ones that are completely opposite what the MSM says such as what he's done for AA's.  It's just crazy the misinformation and how many ignorant people are out there.  That's the only reason I think Biden could win this election.  He certainly has nothing of substance to offer.  The only way he wins is if too many people are ignorant of the truth with regard to these two candidates. 

6 minutes ago, BufordT said:

BDS is going to be fun around here

Oh look.  A post with as much substance as a Biden speech.  Good job!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Ask a Biden supporter for examples of Trump being hateful or racist. They can't do it.

"...they're rspists, they're murderers, they're thieves...

Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Exhibit A.  BDS is real

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BufordT said:

BDS HDS is going to be fun around here. 

Fixored.  Only the smart freethinkers will feel its symptoms.

41 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Fill us in on what he stands for ? 

Wiff ? 

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

Trumpers care about substance now?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers care about substance now?

Concerning campaign promises? Sure we do, always have. You'll never get the full story from the media but, he's pretty much killed it.

Educate yourself here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37982000

The 3 SCOTUS picks puts him in rarified air. It's been nothing but, delivering on substance. I know it's tough for you folks though because, words on Twitter. Emotional folks have always struggled with substance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This isn't really a fair comparison since you can't ask Trump supporters this question since Donald doesn't stand for anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Concerning campaign promises? Sure we do, always have. You'll never get the full story from the media but, he's pretty much killed it.

Educate yourself here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37982000

The 3 SCOTUS picks puts him in rarified air. It's been nothing but, delivering on substance. I know it's tough for you folks though because, words on Twitter. Emotional folks have always struggled with substance.

Balanced budget? Infrastructure bill? ACA replaced?

Did Mexico ever send that check? :unsure: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Balanced budget? Infrastructure bill? ACA replaced?

Did Mexico ever send that check? :unsure: 

Was Mexico supposed to be buying Biden as well?  Man, how many countries can he serve at one time?

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

People can't hate Biden, it's more about the behind the scenes fight over who has access to him if/when his batteries run out. Kamala seems anxious to pull the plug on him come November 4th, wheel him into the basement to play with crayons, even if he can still walk to the basement and even if he doesn't like playing with crayons.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

People can't hate Biden, it's more about the behind the scenes fight over who has access to him if/when his batteries run out. Kamala seems anxious to pull the plug on him come November 4th, wheel him into the basement to play with crayons, even if he can still walk to the basement and even if he doesn't like playing with crayons.

BDS!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

BDS!

I had Bush Derangement Syndrome big time. Biden is the mystery candidate. Is he the fool that stays in charge or the fool that gets led out the door? I'd rather he stay in charge as he's the same sort of globalist Democrat that we've experienced all our lives, only vacuous and less competent. We've survived that. The battery lights are already dim and flickering though and once Kamala is sworn in as VP, she'll have no more use for him.

He's doomed to failure since the Dems are so bitterly divided but we need him to stick around for two years, likely the GOP will run away with the House and Senate in the midterm election.

Pelley asked Mr. Trump about his plans to fix the healthcare system.

"There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, 'No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private'… I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now."

7. When Mr. Pelley asked Mr. Trump how his health law would care for the uninsured, Mr. Trump said, "the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything."

---------

Even with the gop-controlled Senate...

I don't know if anyone can articulate what Biden stands for. I watched this election relatively closely, I watched the first three Dem debates until all the candidates worth voting for fell out because the voters in that party were too stupid to give them more than 2% support in the polls.

I don't rightly recall anything that Biden stood for. Iowa, new Hampshire, and Nevada took a good look at him, weren't impressed and didn't want anything to do with him for obvious reasons. Meanwhile, Bernie was winning. Then Jim Clyburn got all the blacks in South Carolina to vote for Biden and all the next day, all the DNC got all non-Bernies to drop out.

Then Covid gave him an excuse to stay in his basement for eight months where he just talks in circles giving prepared speeches on a teleprompter and answering softball questions from reporters every now and again.

Now all the polls are telling us he's going to win and he didn't do or say anything the entire time.

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know if anyone can articulate what Biden stands for.

Biden and Harris represent the military wing of the dem party.  If elected, its gonna be another foreign war for profit.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, riversco said:

Biden and Harris represent the military wing of the dem party.  If elected, its gonna be another foreign war for profit.

Don’t be so dramatic, it’s two things: one candidate wants to focus on the economy and the other wants to raise your taxes.

When I was a kid, we had patriotic red, white, and blue plastic placemats with pictures of the forty US presidents on them and their name and dates in office on them. Joe Biden doesn't want to do anything as president and it occurs to me that he's doomed to be a failure as president. His only goal in running is to get his image commemorated on that placemat and have sixth graders who wonder who this guy is have to write a book report on his dumb ass for the rest of the existence of the United States.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

If you were to ask me, the first thing to come to mind was that he authored that 1994 crime bill.

He tried protecting my kids from going to a racial jungle when the school bus picked them up. 

Biden "stands for" becoming President, that's it......  the sheer desire for power.

In this pursuit he has opposed something one day, supported it the net.  He is a politician through and through.

Anything he actually believes is hidden from view as he panders to who ever is in front of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, wiffleball said:

The thing about this Trevor Noah guy, aside from the fact that he is a foreigner lecturing Americans about our culture and politics (unsuccessfully disguised as humor), is that he interrupts the South Park episodes every night, causing me to have to wake up to change the channel, then wake up again and change it back when he's over.  They should move him to 6pm and leave the evening time alone.

I got a shitload of overtime because of the crime bill Biden passed. I thank him every first of the month. 

Ive asked around quite a but and cannot get an answer.

What are the reasons as to why blacks and Biden believe he is better for blacks than Trump? Is there a reason? Even if it is made up Id like to hear it.  I cant understand where this narrative vpmes from.  No one has an answer.

Herb?