Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at Cardinals: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Seahawks: SS Jamal Adams, OG Mike Iupati, TE Luke Willson, OL Kyle Fuller, DT Anthony Rush, WR Penny Hart

Cardinals: QB Brett Hundley, RB Eno Benjamin, WR KeeSean Johnson, OL Josh Miles, TE Jordan Thomas

My DFS lineups would appreciate all the Seattle TDs to go to Chris Carson. TIA. 👃

8 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

My DFS lineups would appreciate all the Seattle TDs to go to Chris Carson. TIA. 👃

I need Woods on Monday to outscore Carson tonight by 11.3 in half-PPR, so you're probly good.

I wanna know what speed Metcalf reached in tracking down Budda Baker. That was impressive.

Was I getting a beer when Carson died?

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Just saw the DK Metcalf chase down highlight.  I'm a fan.

22 mph

Kyler Murray's legs look too short for his body.  It's really noticable the way he runs.

• Haha 1

I thought that unnecessary roughness penalty on Wagner was a good call.  I'm tired of hearing how these world class athletes have no idea what's happening on the field unless they have seconds to process it.

I'm watching the game play out on stat-tracker, so forgive me if I'm missing something.

But Arizona gets the ball down by 10 with around five minutes remaining, and is only running the ball ?

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I'm watching the game play out on stat-tracker, so forgive me if I'm missing something.

But Arizona gets the ball down by 10 with around five minutes remaining, and is only running the ball ?

Taking what they can get.  WRs aren't getting open at all, outside one big gainer by the TE

Just now, Jedi Sensei said:

Taking what they can get.  WRs aren't getting open at all, outside one big gainer by Isabella

Thanks!

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I need Woods on Monday to outscore Carson tonight by 11.3 in half-PPR, so you're probly good.

And Axe Elf successfully executes the Reverse Jinx.

4.6 for Carson, so I need 15.9 or better from Woods on MNF.  Doable.

This game some wins. IF players had their "normal" stud games, I win. But no. Lockett, Wilson, and Murray all had to blow up...and kill me.

19 minutes ago, Law said:

This game some wins. IF players had their "normal" stud games, I win. But no. Lockett, Wilson, and Murray all had to blow up...and kill me.

I survived Devante Adams earlier thanks to Herbert's big day, only to run into Murray. Now I need Jimmy Graham to save my ass with 8pts+

Great game all around though

2 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

No kidding. Had a lot of Metcalf and Carson tonight. 😡

The 4.3 point night for Metcalf was bad enough, but losing those 11.8 points on a holding penalty in OT had to salt the wound.

This game is why we watch pro football. Heckuva game. From a fantasy perspective, potential ramifications at the RB position, with both starting backs knocked outta the game. Time will tell how serious either is, but both Chase and Carlos could be huge FF assets in the weeks to come....esp Chase. 

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Metcalf owners... ouch.

It hurts but you see on that OT play and even running down the DB after the interception, there aren't too many as explosive as him in the NFL.  This was his first down week really and it won't happen very often going forward.