Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Golfed with a 42 year old Chinese dude on Saturday.

me and 2 buddies got paired up with the coolest Chinese dude you could ever meet.

My buddy Bob (62)  and I (48) got a good buzz going and we (mostly me) started letting the racist jokes flow.

Dude was super cool and fun. He was born here, so he didn't have an accent.

Feel free to share some of the jokes. 

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Y.E. Yang?

Also you started another golf thread :lol:

;)

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Feel free to share some of the jokes. 

There was a small comment, to which my friend Bob said "it still can't be smaller than mine"

For some reason age came up and I said "wait, let me guess how old you are. I know you asians are well known for looking way younger than you really are"

Wasn't over the top, but being a single in our golf group you'd better have a good sense of humor, or fists will fly.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sound like wicked pissah

He didn't have that kind of an accent. Just me

I golfed with a Mexican and a Spanish dude married to a black woman.  What do I win?

And the Mexican dude is married to a polack.  

The single always impresses me, no matter what kind of game he has.  I could never be a single and play with randoms, not built that way.

Really though, I feel bad for him because I assume he has no friends.  Kind of dumb of me to assume that but, could be an out of town guy on a business trip etc..  Although, he never is.

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Were you those slow focking losers in front of us with the masks on ?

:lol:   Played at Crystal Lake. 1st time. Not bad, under a lot of construction though

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

The single always impresses me, no matter what kind of game he has.  I could never be a single and play with randoms, not built that way.

Really though, I feel bad for him because I assume he has no friends.  Kind of dumb of me to assume that but, could be an out of town guy on a business trip etc..  Although, he never is.

I don't like golfing with randos because my swing is focked, i fall back and sh1t. People ALWAYS feel the need to "help" or "offer advice". Jesus, leave me alone. did it go down the middle and close to where I wanted it? Leave me the fock alone (2 birdies, shot an 84)

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:   Played at Crystal Lake. 1st time. Not bad, under a lot of construction though

Haha get the fock out, it was you! thats where I have my membership.  Played both days this weekend.  Best greens around. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Haha get the fock out, it was you! thats where I have my membership.  Played both days this weekend.  Best greens around. 

teed off at 12:51  (we got asked to bring our coolers back to the car)   laughable.  Just stuffed our pockets and kept the cooler of ice and went out to the car after 9.

AND NO MASKS. that is laughable

We have 2nd tee slot every Saturday and Sunday.  Too cold yesterday am so teed off at 1:20 ... we were the drunks on the deck or at putting green next to 10 Saturday 

Just now, drobeski said:

We have 2nd tee slot every Saturday and Sunday.  Too cold yesterday am so teed off at 1:20 ... we were the drunks on the deck or at putting green next to 10 Saturday 

they are really building up that area. really nice houses.  it's just kinda in the middle of nowhere.

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

they are really building up that area. really nice houses.  it's just kinda in the middle of nowhere.

10 min from my house. ... logged my 106th round yesterday. About 90 of them there. Definitely got my moneys worth. 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

10 min from my house. ... logged my 106th round yesterday. About 90 of them there. Definitely got my moneys worth. 

how much for year? 2500? Do you walk? pushcart?

Was 1875 full membership,  signed up last fall and got all of fall free. We ride carts most of the time.  Get a discount rate ..15 bucks for 18. One of us that signed up bought the full season cart for another 600. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Was 1875 full membership,  signed up last fall and got all of fall free. We ride carts most of the time.  Get a discount rate ..15 bucks for 18. One of us that signed up bought the full season cart for another 600. 

Great deal. I paid 1850 for a 9 hole membership at Rockport for a couple years (not this year) no hills, easily walkable

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

Great deal. I paid 1850 for a 9 hole membership at Rockport for a couple years (not this year) no hills, easily walkable

I think its Sterling golf management runs it...it gives us a membership to 5 other courses.  We've never played them ..most are 9 hole tracks. One is Chelmsford CC, another Newton .... scattered all over pretty sure crystal is the good one of the bunch. 

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

how much for year? 2500? Do you walk? pushcart?

You actually think Drobeski can walk 18 holes?

How much are 18 hole rates on your guys' courses roughly? My membership is only $750 a year, but I'm sure our course isn't near as nice as yours.

5 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

How much are 18 hole rates on your guys' courses roughly? My membership is only $750 a year, but I'm sure our course isn't near as nice as yours.

60 to 75 with a cart  

Just now, drobeski said:

Who's this coward ?

right? 

Did he walk, and hit from the tips, and stand over every putt like it was 18 on Sunday at the Masters?   

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Did he walk, and hit from the tips, and stand over every putt like it was 18 on Sunday at the Masters?   

Haha.. we have a slew of Asians there and all do the same, thankfully they go out after the normal member group on weekends. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

60 to 75 with a cart  

Yeah that math adds up, 35 to 40 for most of the courses around here