Sign in to follow this  
edjr

I was wr wr wr wr WRONG about Kyler Murray

Kid can ball. I did say he made the right choice in choosing NFL over MLB, I said the Cardinals wasted their pick and he wouldn't be that good.

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m with you. I thought he was too short 

One of the few things Colon Coward was right about, comparing him to Russell Wilson.

He never, ever takes a hit.  Makes great decisions.  Not asked to do too much.  I didn't see it either.  

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He never, ever takes a hit.  Makes great decisions.  Not asked to do too much.  I didn't see it either.  

Not sure I've ever seen Wilson take a big hit, at least out of the pocket. Dude is nails. Sad he didn't get that 2nd super bowl ring. I would say he's the best in the NFL right now. Obviously Mahomey is close

But can he golf?

Hopkins helps immensely. These plays they are making together last few weeks are some eye popping dimes and catches.

45 minutes ago, taco breath said:

But can he golf?

:first:

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

Seems like he's getting shorter...  Dude can play though.

5'10. like Dustin Pedroia 🙄

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Once the wheels go on this guy he will look like a Scam Newton midget.

Right? What happened to Scam from week 1 and 2 to week 6?  Dude was in line for a yooge contract and now he will be a backup if he's lucky

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Not sure I've ever seen Wilson take a big hit, at least out of the pocket. Dude is nails. Sad he didn't get that 2nd super bowl ring. I would say he's the best in the NFL right now. Obviously Mahomey is close

the thing to notice about both these guys is that they played baseball their whole lives, watching them slide and avoid hits like a baseball player stealing 2nd is the key

Kyler Murray NFL Golf, Sports Equipment

Add some Kyler Murray NFL flair to your golf and sports equipment by shopping at Fanatics, the ultimate sports shop. Incorporate some Kyler Murray NFL style into your golf game with officially licensed Kyler Murray NFL golf bags, head covers, ball and marker sets, golf towels, and more. Shop at Fanatics for all your Kyler Murray NFL golf and sports equipment needs

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kyler-murray-golf-and-sports-equipment/o-1305+a-4525305799+d-9700778+z-9-2576886567

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Right? What happened to Scam from week 1 and 2 to week 6?  Dude was in line for a yooge contract and now he will be a backup if he's lucky

I've heard people say that when Cam started his Patriot career, he was playing like college Cam.  Week by week, his playstyle is being altered to fit the Patriot Way and he simply cannot be nearly as effective in that system.

The kid is a freak. His HS record of 43-0 is just crazy. And that wasn't in some tiny 2A district, that was in a huge 6-5A district. 

That being said, Murray is about as much 5'10" as I am a 6'4", blonde hair/blue eyed white dude - he's 5' 9" at best. 

The one I was wrong about is Russell Wilson - I mean totally wrong. 

4 hours ago, porkbutt said:

youre wrong about a lot of stuff fonzie

AYYYYY!!

10 hours ago, Mookz said:

Now do this one.  :mad:

One of my best. Thank you.