Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Brady = goat

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

He is looking good. That toss to Miller was amazing. 

RLLD says it was a screen pass

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Indisputable now. 

Too bad the last couple of years in NE he didn't show up for voluntary work outs and try working with the young guys, instead of complaining all year.

59 minutes ago, edjr said:

Too bad the last couple of years in NE he didn't show up for voluntary work outs and try working with the young guys, instead of complaining all year.

Yeah because then Tampa would still be stuck with Shamus. 

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah because then Tampa would still be stuck with Shamus. 

He's a hell of a backup.  Belichick sucks at signing free agents that play offense and drafting.

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Who Shamus? 3rd string QB in NOLA. 

Can't be worse than Scam newton

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

so youre a bucs fan now?

Nope, Cowboys, Yankees, Canadiens and Lakers

5 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Who me. I have been since 1976. I was born in Tampa and live there now.

no the OP dummy

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I am so putting you in a home. 

go fetch me a beer and put out the garbage. i'll time ya

more proof

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree.  Brady f@cks goats. 

He's okay, but he ain't as great as Aaron Rodgers.

Better hope the fact checking police don't see this.....

52 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree.  Brady f@cks goats. 

He's okay, but he ain't as great as Aaron Rodgers.

You're like the battered wife who sticks up for her abusive underachieving loser husband. 

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s painful. Newton sucks I shut the game off yesterday. First time that’s happened since the late 80’s

Yeah right. The Richard Macphearson years early 90s, when their home games weren't even on TV. brutal

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yeah right. The Richard Macphearson years early 90s, when their home games weren't even on TV. brutal

I’m old like you. I get my decades confused but yeah,  Macphearson sucked. Fun fact. We were the last team to play their high school Super Bowl at Sullivan Stadium. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

I’m old like you. I get my decades confused but yeah,  Macphearson sucked. Fun fact. We were the last team to play their high school Super Bowl at Sullivan Stadium. 

My high school played the super bowl in 1987 at Sullivan Stadium.

Gloucester was faced with a second-and-goal with slightly less than two minutes to play in the contest. According to Walsh, the Fishermen had the perfect scoring play up their sleeve and were already looking toward a potential game-winning, two-point conversion attempt.

"The play call on second down was the veer right going to (Steve) Marshall," recalled Walsh. "All year, the quarterback had the option of running on that play if he saw the defense right. So he went with the quarterback sneak. "We already had the two-point conversion play planned because we thought we were going to score. We were going to go for the win, not the tie."

Quarterback Joe Pasquina was stopped for what looked to be a no gain on the quarterback-keeper, but in photographs taken at the game, he looked to have possibly crossed the goaline with the football as his knees touched to the ground.

Nevertheless, the real controversy was still to come.

As Pasquina lunged forward, trying to cross the goaline, the football dropped out of his hands and into the end zone and was recovered by a Chelmsford player. Despite the fact that Pasquina's knees were apparently down, the game's officials had a long discussion about the play. After much deliberation, the play was indeed ruled a fumble, ending Gloucester's bid for a title.

Long-time Gloucester Daily Times sports writer John "Doc" Enos, covered the game and believes Pasquina was clearly down and play should've been stopped.

"The referee that was supposed to make the call didn't," Enos said yesterday.

As much as many Gloucester fans would love to go back and re-write history, it's not going to happen. Thankfully, there hasn't been a long-lasting string of bad luck for the Fishermen since that heartbreaking loss, as Gloucester won Super Bowl crowns in 1991, 1995, and 2000. Another crown this year would be another step toward making people forget about 1987's unfortunate loss, and the fact that this year's game is in Foxboro would provide at least some redemption. Material from John "Doc" Enos' book entitled Fishermen Football was used in this column.

The fumble heard round Glosta

Brady was smart to go to Tampa. Great defense and lots of weapons on offense. They just needed someone competent (not Jameis) to get them over the hump. Either TB or PIT is the most balanced team in the league.

4 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s painful. Newton sucks I shut the game off yesterday. First time that’s happened since the late 80’s

You mean the early 90’s. It’s ok, most Pats fans weren’t watching then either. Or showing up. 

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Anybody else have a craving for Cabrito?

More like chop suey sandwiches 

I figured that they would adjust to use that sh!tty short game, which is why I picked up Miller in ever league, paying dividends now.  :banana:

25 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Brady, then Gronk and now Dr. Obeski! How can we lose?

Digby. He’s a lifelong Pats fan. From South Carolina. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You mean the early 90’s. It’s ok, most Pats fans weren’t watching then either. Or showing up. 

:d

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Digby. He’s a lifelong Pats fan. From South Carolina. 

We are talking Bucs, not Pats. Bruce has a no Digby clause, but with the Antonio Brown signing who knows what he will do next. 

17 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Brady, then Gronk and now Dr. Obeski! How can we lose?

I bleed pewter