Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Trade options needing a RB

I am playing in a 2 QB league(12 team).

I'm in good shape at QB.  but due to bye weeks and injuries, I"m having a rough go at RB.

we Start 2 RB's and 2 WR and one WR/TE flex as well as a regular TE.

at WR I have  (start 3)

Amari Cooper

AJ Green

Juju

Thielen

Ruggs

At RB I have

David Johnson

Joe Mixon

Jerick Mckinnon

Gio Bernard

David Johnson is on a bye and Mixon is dicey but Bernard isnt a bad fill in.

my real concern is with McKinnon.  I'm questioning whether he will be able to get the job done.

I am willing to trade away one of my WR's and I am trying to find fair value.

The dude who owns Beckham (now injured) has a need.   

he owns Gurley, James Conner, and James Robinson as well as Zack Moss who is finally showing signs of life.

another guy in need of WR has Chris Carson, David Montgomery, and Myles Gaskin.

Recommended trades anyone?

Will I always say the same thing, shop high. 

I would shop like a Green who just woke up this past weekend, or even Juju . 

Now what to expect in return , that’s always impossible to predict, just simply depends on the other owners need , and of course how much they would be willing to give.  

But I would a return to action for McKinnon and either Gio or Mixon would be another rb slot taken. 

Even at wr you have two solid ones in Cooper and Thielen, but a little thin after those two.  

Good luck Ray with this situation. 

I would agree with shopping high but I also have Cooper and I’m considering trading him while he has high value. I don’t see him continuing his high form without Dak or Dalton. Even with Dalton the offence isn’t looking great.

maybe Robinson for Cooper? Is that crazy? (I have both in my league so can see the value in both of them)

24 minutes ago, Aj21 said:

I would agree with shopping high but I also have Cooper and I’m considering trading him while he has high value. I don’t see him continuing his high form without Dak or Dalton. Even with Dalton the offence isn’t looking great.

maybe Robinson for Cooper? Is that crazy? (I have both in my league so can see the value in both of them)

hes the only one getting passes from Dalton.

I am a bit surprised at how ineffective Dalton has been.  He was far better in Cincy with far inferior personell.

it is possible that Dalton got ruined by playing years behind what might have been the worst line in the NFL.  hard to say.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

hes the only one getting passes from Dalton.

I am a bit surprised at how ineffective Dalton has been.  He was far better in Cincy with far inferior personell.

it is possible that Dalton got ruined by playing years behind what might have been the worst line in the NFL.  hard to say.

Great question, one that no one can answer, I’m surprised also. 

1 hour ago, Aj21 said:

Based on what you said about Cooper, why would the other owner trade Robinson for Cooper? 

I don't know what you have at QB but if you have a starter or 2 on your bench(or if you can grab one off waivers), any starting QB (even a crappy one) in 12 team 2QB league can pull a lot in a trade. Check the other teams rosters and I'll bet one or 2 of them doesn't have 2 starting QBs right now...throw those guys an offer because their desperate.

Please answer mine.