Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chris Godwin Out Week 8

Good news for Evans owners.  

So, might Evans get more than 2 targets?

Chris Godwin is banged up?  🤔

Godwin is going to be a headache for owners moving forward.  Constantly dinged up.  Evans is not the same player he was.   I also would be shocked if Gronkowski survived this year without some kind of injury.  He’s too slow and gets hit hard every catch. 

That’s why I believe Antonio was signed.  He’ll be the WR to own by week 13.  Great stash 

Evans still had a great game vs the Broncos , 2 rec 2 yards 2 tds.  

Evans is the obvious beneficiary, but I think people are overlooking Justin Watson.  Not that he'll put up Godwin numbers.  Evans will likely fill the Godwin role, and Watson will fill-in Evan's role on the other outside receiver position while Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson continue to work out of the slot, so I wouldn't bump up Scotty Miller thinking he's in-line for increased target share.

Maybe Miller isn’t worth a bump, or maybe he is, two of his last three games, based on non ppr, he’s been a wr1.  

Unless A Brown is playing I think Miller could be a good start at wr2 or flex.  

Also have a feeling, that C Brate might make a little impact this weekend.  

And those R Jones owners, beware of the Fournette, he’s back , and I think he’ll have a impact in the passing game, and run game.