travelr1

RB Waiver Advice - PPR

Looking for advice on the best players to pick up this week 

Rank the following RB's in the order you would try and pick them up.  My current RB's are:  A Jones, Hunt, Sanders, Dillon and D Johnson (Cleveland).  I consider Dillion and Cleveland droppable.  

Available RB's: Hasty, Edmonds, Hyde, Perine, D Harris, Z Moss, Gus Edwards

Edmonds
Hyde
Moss
Harris
Hasty
Perine
Edwards

Edmonds is the top add even on a bye, Drake could be out for a few weeks and even when he plays Edmonds shows he has a lot of value. He's outperformed Drake.
Hyde I'd add if Carson is going to miss a couple of weeks, he'll get opportunity in that offence.
Moss pretty much split the work with Singletary and outperformed him this week - the Bills need to get their running game going and don't seem to trust Singletary to do it. At the least Moss should see more goalline work, but Allen's propensity for running in TDs caps his upside a bit.
Harris is a bit of a dart throw, the Patriots haven't looked great the past couple of weeks but I don't expect that to last. But how they'll use their RBs is anyone's guess, and again, Newton will vulture TDs.
Hasty could be good this week. Or he could see little work and McKinnon could get the snaps. Or Coleman could be back. It'll all be moot in a couple of weeks when Mostert is back anyway.
Perine should get more work for the Jets as there's no point just running Gore at this point, but Gase is still there. And it's the Jets.
Edwards... maybe this week if Ingram is out? But the matchup against the Steelers is brutal and that's about as bad a three-headed backfield as there is, with Lamar chipping in a lot in the run game too.

• Like 1

Edmonds. 

Hyde, check his injury status 

Z Moss. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, show me the murray said:

Edmonds
Hyde
Moss
Harris
Hasty
Perine
Edwards

Edmonds is the top add even on a bye, Drake could be out for a few weeks and even when he plays Edmonds shows he has a lot of value. He's outperformed Drake.
Hyde I'd add if Carson is going to miss a couple of weeks, he'll get opportunity in that offence.
Moss pretty much split the work with Singletary and outperformed him this week - the Bills need to get their running game going and don't seem to trust Singletary to do it. At the least Moss should see more goalline work, but Allen's propensity for running in TDs caps his upside a bit.
Harris is a bit of a dart throw, the Patriots haven't looked great the past couple of weeks but I don't expect that to last. But how they'll use their RBs is anyone's guess, and again, Newton will vulture TDs.
Hasty could be good this week. Or he could see little work and McKinnon could get the snaps. Or Coleman could be back. It'll all be moot in a couple of weeks when Mostert is back anyway.
Perine should get more work for the Jets as there's no point just running Gore at this point, but Gase is still there. And it's the Jets.
Edwards... maybe this week if Ingram is out? But the matchup against the Steelers is brutal and that's about as bad a three-headed backfield as there is, with Lamar chipping in a lot in the run game too.

Thank you.  Very much appreciate the level of detail in your reply. 

• Like 1