Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

Ezekiel Elliott ....what to do.....!

Can't play him ..... Can't trade him....do I just drop him and pick up Chase Edmonds or Fournette,,,,PPR league

In my league, you can't even drop him. lol  not that I would if I had him. He's not gonna be an elite RB this year. but he'll still be better than most waiver wire fodder at this point I would think. I'm amazed Edmonds or Fournette is available tbh. 

oh ya, they suck for sure. I had Dak and losing him killed me. But even as shitty as they're gonna be, I would think Zeke is gonna be better than random waiver adds. I'd at least hold on to him and drop someone else. Who knows tho. I could see Edmonds blowing up. Anything is possible. ;)

Last weekend the Zeke had 6 points ppr, but the week before he did have 16 points.  

No I wouldn’t drop him, now he as a lot of value, you could shop him, and see what kind of return you might get back. 

Could Tony Pollard be a target pickup as the season winds down?  I'm just speculating that the Boys could shut Zeke down as their record gets worse approaching Week 13?

32 minutes ago, BuschWack said:

I'm just speculating that the Boys could shut Zeke down as their record gets worse approaching Week 13?

I doubt if they shut anyone down while they are a half-game out of first place in their division.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

I doubt if they shut anyone down while they are a half-game out of first place in their division.

That's why my post suggested "as their record gets worse".  

39 minutes ago, BuschWack said:

That's why my post suggested "as their record gets worse". 

Well, I think that it goes without saying that their record will get worse--as will the records of the other teams in their division.

So as Dallas' record gets worse, so do the records of Philly, NY and the Re-skins, and as long as they remain half a game out of first place in their division, they still won't shut anyone down--even as their record gets worse.

Uh oh... Zeke's got a hamstring issue now.

😲  ...but I'm sure he'll be fine,