Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

TY going forward

Hilton’s been hot garbage. Are you guys leaving him as an end of the bench stash to see if he will turn it around, or cutting bait for upside FAs? More interested in those leagues with short benches and ppr. Thanks! 

was thinking the same thing....if he is worth a stash on the end of my bench. my top WR's are out for the year with ACL tears, Sutton and now OBJ. Have Hollywood Brown and Robert Woods and just picked up AB just in case but was thinking about picking up TY and stashing him on my bench.

2 minutes ago, John Fox said:

was thinking the same thing....if he is worth a stash on the end of my bench. my top WR's are out for the year with ACL tears, Sutton and now OBJ. Have Hollywood Brown and Robert Woods and just picked up AB just in case but was thinking about picking up TY and stashing him on my bench.

In classic FF fashion, you know if u cut him he will get scooped ASAP and go off lol. Terrible. I’m very undecided but the guys I’m eyeing won’t be on the wire likely beyond today. Decisions...

Hilton is so bad, that in ppr, he’s avg one point less per game, than A Green. 

I don’t see the situation getting any better.  

Keep him if he’s not in the way of a better pick up, but those cob webs will just thicker.  

He is on the waiver wire in my dynasty league, He'll get picked up sometime, and dropped again.

I don't see him being anything other than a week to week journeyman again

45 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hilton is so bad, that in ppr, he’s avg one point less per game, than A Green. 

I don’t see the situation getting any better.  

Keep him if he’s not in the way of a better pick up, but those cob webs will just thicker.  

Would you drop him for Reagor ? 

6 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Would you drop him for Reagor ? 

Yes I would. 

Cut bait on him 3 weeks ago.  He's been picked up and dropped since.  (10team, 7 bench spots, PPR)

I think he should be rostered but I can't feel good about starting him.  I'd rather a guy on a team that's going to be behind/throwing a lot, so something like the Eagles or Phins or Texans maybe...  

I just can't cut him. The talent is there (we've seen it every year but this one). That being said, we have a large bench so I can afford to keep him - if you need the spot I think you have to dump him. Just brutal.