Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Tech CEO's testify before Senate

Worth a watch.

I think the Senators from both sides of the isle have mostly made really good points, and the CEO's are doing a generally good job too.  The main exception being Bluthmental, man what an absolute CLOWN that guy is.

They've bought a lot of congresspeople in both houses of Congress and in both parties. Hopefully the Republicans that they own can see what the censorship is causing. They can get help from fringe Dems like Pocahantus and Bernie to help them out if they push for anti-trust violations and they'll need help, too many GOP members are in Big Tech's pocket.

• Sad 1

The Dem Senators are pretty funny.

They are striking back at the Republicans by asking questions that seem to imply all kinds of crazy stuff about Trump.  🤣

Has Congress told the CEOs they aren't mad just disappointed yet? Maybe sent them away with a head shake?

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dorsey lies under oath to the senate 

And the senate won't do about it. I'm shocked Dorsey even bothered to show up. 

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Cruz just annihilated Dorsey

cruz has never annihilated anybody.

Dumbest hearing of the year. Questioning Tech about laws they are following that Congress created. Zuck cracked me up when he suggested maybe Congress should change the law then. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Dumbest hearing of the year. Questioning Tech about laws they are following that Congress created. Zuck cracked me up when he suggested maybe Congress should change the law then. 

Seriously? 

Why don't you just follow the law? Fock I hate people. 

22 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Other than Beto.  Drove his sorry azz to be a prof at a second rate university.  

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Seriously? 

Why don't you just follow the law? Fock I hate people. 

I hate it but Congress needs to take action. Change the law. We don't need a hearing. We didn't need a hearing to create the law. Zuck told them go ahead and change it. Protect small start ups but once they hit a certain tier in revenue tighten the screws. It's not that hard.

When I first started playing FF the two owners would change rules every year because of things I was doing within the rules. I was perfectly fine with it. I did nothing wrong. I used the rules to my advantage. Funny because I beat one of them last year because of their own rule change. If he would have left it he would have won the league...meh.

Congress though doesn't even have the balls to change the rules. Just fault them for winning blocking speech following the current rules. I have never used FB or Twitter but what are they doing wrong. Define it and pass a law to stop it. If that can't be done then they need to STFU.  

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

When I first started playing FF the two owners would change rules every year because of things I was doing within the rules. I was perfectly fine with it. I did nothing wrong. I used the rules to my advantage. Funny because I beat one of them last year because of their own rule change. If he would have left it he would have won the league...meh.

Congress though doesn't even have the balls to change the rules. Just fault them for winning blocking speech following the current rules. I have never used FB or Twitter but what are they doing wrong. Define it and pass a law to stop it. If that can't be done then they need to STFU.  

Why would congress sabotage big tech when big tech helps get them elected and silences their opponents?

It took almost ten years from the time the justice department originally filed antitrust lawsuit against the Bell company until it finally was broken up into the smaller companies we know today.

I don't understand why Trump can't just sign an executive order.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I take it you didnt watch it

Dorsey lied under oath, Cruz proved it

skip to 9 mins in to get Cruz vs Dorsey, followed by the lying under oath to Congress

but you are an unbiased independent right

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I take it you didnt watch it

Dorsey lied under oath, Cruz proved it

skip to 9 mins in to get Cruz vs Dorsey, followed by the lying under oath to Congress

but you are an unbiased independent right

didn't watch earlier, just watched that bit.  just a question...what are you saying is the lie?

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

didn't watch earlier, just watched that bit.  just a question...what are you saying is the lie?

Dorsey of Twitter just told Senator Cruz that anyone could now share the NY Post’s bombshell stories on Twitter. Dorsey is lying. Twitter is STILL blocking the URL for the NY Post story about the Biden’s foreign corruption & China dealings.

Dorsey lies. A lot: https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/jack-dorsey-lied-under-oath-to-congress-shouldnt-that-matter/

ok, I watched some more, saw the Cruz tweet part.  meh.  rubin is a clown..."I guess being CEO of twitter is so easy, you can run another co."  so dumb.  and still, my only use of twitter has been to look up Patton Oswalt's fake apology tweets that they spoke about on Opie and Anthony.  

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

if you watch the video they break it down

but basically, he says NYPost was only locked for 24 hours, and that they were unlocked, then they show that its still locked