ric0

Another week, Another FU 8

1 minute ago, uwmalcolm said:

FU to Garoppolo for totally crapping the bed and getting pulled before being able to accumulate some garbage time points. Every other QB has lit up the Hawks.  At least I’m a Hawk fan so it was nice seeing him get abused. 

FU to me for starting him though. He’s just terrible.

I feel your pain-big John Taylor was gonna kick some butt today, but he's gonna be sitting on Colt's bench from now on-and mine too. EFF him.

46 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Focks out to Goedert. 0 points so far. 

Same here, he looks like an old slow dog, pathetic. Plus Wentz is looking terrible too,  he’s tried to hit Fulgham (who’s been hot) but just plain sucks-who’s the backup?

FU Garropolo! all i need from u is a mere 12 pts and u scored 2 pts when everyone else scored a bunch against Seattle. I wish i didnt switch ur loser ass last min for Mayfield. 

18 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Big John Taylor, averaging a healthy 2.2 yards/carry. NICE job big fella! Overhyped POS.

Seriously he’s the biggest 1 for me. Hines and Wilkins go off but Taylor decided to take the day off. I watched a lot of the game I think there’s definite bust potential here.

• Like 1

I lost by 13 thanks to several key members of my team taking the week off:

- FU Jimmy G. Why oh why did I overthink the matchup and use you instead of Burrow (who had 18 points more and would've given me the win)

- FU Higgins and FU Boston Scott 

- FU Jonathan Taylor in your "guaranteed top 5 RB for Week 7" chance to shine.

- And finally, FU Aaron Rodgers for throwing these d@mn 1-3 yard TDs to Davante Adams (my opponent's WR).

JT hurt me as well. 

Colts coach Frank Reich said Jonathan Taylor is dealing with "a little bit of" an ankle injury.

For what it's worth, Reich went on to add that Taylor's ankle injury didn't actually come up until after the game. Jordan Wilkins still out-snapped Taylor 39 to 26, leading Indy's backfield with a season-high 21 touches against the Lions. Taylor can't possibly be trusted as an RB2 in Week 9 unless this situation sorts itself out on the injury report. Fantasy players should expect Jordan Wilkins to be listed as a priority in John Daigle's Tuesday Waiver Wire column.

RELATED: 
Nov 2, 2020, 1:37 PM ET
  •  

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

JT hurt me as well. 

Colts coach Frank Reich said Jonathan Taylor is dealing with "a little bit of" an ankle injury.

For what it's worth, Reich went on to add that Taylor's ankle injury didn't actually come up until after the game. Jordan Wilkins still out-snapped Taylor 39 to 26, leading Indy's backfield with a season-high 21 touches against the Lions. Taylor can't possibly be trusted as an RB2 in Week 9 unless this situation sorts itself out on the injury report. Fantasy players should expect Jordan Wilkins to be listed as a priority in John Daigle's Tuesday Waiver Wire column.

RELATED: 
Nov 2, 2020, 1:37 PM ET
  •  

This makes sense. He looked slow af like a plodder.