Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Anybody here think Biden is going to win?

The Dems are still floundering to cover their a$$ from 2016.  They own everything and control info.  There's no way they allow Trump to win.  They will win by any means necessary. Nothing is off the table to prove they are morally superior.

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They aren't loud about it because they know the left will take actions to hurt you. Whether it be finding a way to get you fired from your job, or vandalize your home or car, or even physically attempt to hurt you. Or, simply full on hate you for it.

I have a close liberal friend and we can't even talk politics because she actually gets really angry that I support Trump and she can't go on after that. I tell her, "Hey, I'm not mad at you for your views, but let's talk normal about it and if we disagree, then we vote differently.", but that doesn't work. We have a long history and are good friends, but we can't talk about politics because she is incapable of it without anger. It also doesn't help that she gets all her news from watching john oliver and some other idiot talk show host.  

This is what the left instills in people these days. Hatred and disinformation.

Can size of this cute lefty?  😍

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Can size of this cute lefty?  😍

She is cute. I used to date her some years back for about 3 years. She is about as skinny as they come, and I loved that, but has about a 'C' cup. So pretty big for a small frame. I was never into huge boobs and a couple years after we went our separate ways, I asked her if her new boyfriend appreciates them more than I did, and she said "Yep,  but his pemus is smaller." :lol:

14 hours ago, MDC said:

GC consensus seems to be that Sleepy Joe loses, possibly by a landslide. Wondering if anyone here is going to predict that Biden wins the election? 

:dunno: 

Troll gonna troll.  1/10

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Don't underestimate the hate for Trump.  I saw a poll the other day that over 50% of people that vote for Biden, are doing so to simply get Trump out of office.  Trump can only overcome so much MSM abuse.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Most people I talk to don't like Biden particularly, but absolutely HATE Trump, and have been ready to cast a ballot against him for years.

Agreed.  I described the “my brother” effect in an earlier thread, which was corroborated by @supermike80:  middle of the road voters who don’t like an embarrassing, “unpresidential” guy in office.  These are the same people who tend to be swayed by the riots and looting — they are tired of it all and hope that the animals will go back into their cages if Trump is removed.  Basically they have a desire to get back to the “good old days” of career politicians running things, taking their graft, throwing money at keeping minorities in the ghetto and out of their suburbs.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  I described the “my brother” effect in an earlier thread, which was corroborated by @supermike80:  middle of the road voters who don’t like an embarrassing, “unpresidential” guy in office.  These are the same people who tend to be swayed by the riots and looting — they are tired of it all and hope that the animals will go back into their cages if Trump is removed.  Basically they have a desire to get back to the “good old days” of career politicians running things, taking their graft, throwing money at keeping minorities in the ghetto and out of their suburbs.

I seriously don't like Trump the person.  He is vile.  However the alternative is no better.   It sucks.  I'm probably going with myfirst instinct and skipping the Presidential pick altogether.  I can't get behind either guy. 

Both are gross.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I seriously don't like Trump the person.  He is vile.  However the alternative is no better.   It sucks.  I'm probably going with myfirst instinct and skipping the Presidential pick altogether.  I can't get behind either guy. 

Both are gross.

Trump is vile? Are you kidding me? Turn off the MSM Watch and Learn:

All of this civil war talk scares me; also reminded me that my son needs to register for the draft. 

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Both are gross.

I haven't liked a President as a person since Reagan and quite frankly can't comprehend why this is a factor in people's decisions.  I am electing a President, not a best friend.  :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I haven't liked a President as a person since Reagan and quite frankly can't comprehend why this is a factor in people's decisions.  I am electing a President, not a best friend.  :dunno:

This. 

Even some of the locals I vote for aren't because of their personality or character. It's not like I hang out with them and deal with their shitty character. 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

All of this civil war talk scares me; also reminded me that my son needs to register for the draft. 

In order to have a civil war people need weapons training, supply chain and a strong command structure. They also can't be a bunch of fat POS which eliminates half the damn country. And forget about them giving up comfort foods, PS5s and Xboxs and their streaming shows. Not happening. More likely they would start a civil war if you take away their video games and fast food.   

23 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Trump is vile? Are you kidding me? Turn off the MSM Watch and Learn:

Dude..Shutup.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Understood.   We don't share similar opinions on this.  

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Look.  Trump is embarrassing.  Everything he does, everything he says.  I cringe watching him...That's just fact.   And I'm no where near a liberal.  Now if you can say that doesn't matter to you, that's fine.  I respect that.  It matters to me. Is it the only thing that matters?  Hell no.  But it's a factor.  

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's more likely that a giant earthquake occurs and you fall into the ocean.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just might be hoping for that next week. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, I heard biden going on and on about global warming yesterday as well. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

Listen TNG. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?.

Finding this site, TNG, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, TNG. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, TNG. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, TNG, and never let go of that promise.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Look.  Trump is embarrassing.  Everything he does, everything he says.  I cringe watching him...That's just fact.   And I'm no where near a liberal.  Now if you can say that doesn't matter to you, that's fine.  I respect that.  It matters to me. Is it the only thing that matters?  Hell no.  But it's a factor.  

If you think you have been voting for nice guys all these years, you have been sorely mistaken.  Sorry to break it you.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If you think you have been voting for nice guys all these years, you have been sorely mistaken.  Sorry to break it you.

I didn't say anything about nice guys.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

She is cute. I used to date her some years back for about 3 years. She is about as skinny as they come, and I loved that, but has about a 'C' cup. So pretty big for a small frame. I was never into huge boobs and a couple years after we went our separate ways, I asked her if her new boyfriend appreciates them more than I did, and she said "Yep,  but his pemus is smaller." :lol:

Of course it is smaller...:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This right here!

4 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Of course it is smaller...:rolleyes:

Obviously not a geek bored poaster.  B)

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Both are gross.

You actually want a vile person running the country as long as he has the best interest of the nation as a priority.  Nice people make poor world leaders.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

In order to have a civil war people need weapons training, supply chain and a strong command structure. They also can't be a bunch of fat POS which eliminates half the damn country. And forget about them giving up comfort foods, PS5s and Xboxs and their streaming shows. Not happening. More likely they would start a civil war if you take away their video games and fast food.   

Plus as much as people like to b¡tch, we have it pretty good.  Content people don't rip apart their country.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Everything is going to be just fine regardless who is elected.  People thought WWIII was going to happen if Trump got elected.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is going to be just fine regardless who is elected.  People thought WWIII was going to happen if Trump got elected.

I don't think that will happen...  I think that there will be a lot more rioting if Trump wins the election...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I don't think that will happen...  I think that there will be a lot more rioting if Trump wins the election...

I'm sure there will be some but it will pass.  I don't see it overtaking the entire nation.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure there will be some but it will pass.  I don't see it overtaking the entire nation.

I hope you are right...

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Do you not think Biden is embarrassing? Do you not think picking a VP based on color and gender isnt embarrassing?

Id like a professional, down to earth President with great policy I back.  But those dont grow on trees. And in todays game, if you play nice and normal, you lose.  And lose badly.  

Like I think someone else said here before.  He has to be over the top and get dirty in order to survive.  He doesnt have all of media, social media, news outlets, Hollywood to do it for him like the Democrats.

I find most people that point to his personality and the way he talks are women.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Do you not think Biden is embarrassing? Do you not think picking a VP based on color and gender isnt embarrassing?

Id like a professional, down to earth President with great policy I back.  But those dont grow on trees. And in todays game, if you play nice and normal, you lose.  And lose badly.  

Like I think someone else said here before.  He has to be over the top and get dirty in order to survive.  He doesnt have all of media, social media, news outlets, Hollywood to do it for him like the Democrats.

I find most people that point to his personality and the way he talks are women.  

My point about Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Biden.  

This is what the left is about and their "leaders" push it. Not to mention they allow whole cities to be taken over by rioters. 

Longtime Sacramento Kings TV broadcaster Grant Napear resigned Tuesday after he tweeted "ALL LIVES MATTER" when asked by DeMarcus Cousins for his opinion on the Black Lives Matter movement.

The 60-year-old Napear also was fired by KTHK Sports 1140 in Sacramento. He had co-hosted a show on the AM radio station with former Kings player Doug Christie.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure if WWIII happens at any point in the next 30 years, liberals will spend all their time plotting out a timeline until they can draw a connection to Trump being elected.  Once they can make that connection, they will stop looking for causes and just blame Trump.

I think Biden probably wins cause most of our country is dumb enough to eat up the media BS like the sheep that they are. 

I think Biden will win and we will go downhill fast.  I already had 2/3 of my investments pulled out of stocks. 

I just hope that somehow they hold the Senate but I do not see that either.    I think we are focked. 

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are a LOT of people who are just sick of Trump.  I honestly think if he kept his mouth shut more, stayed off Twitter and was a little more careful with what he said that he'd win easily.

Has Trump's overall approval ever been 50% or more?

Half his first term he has been 50-52%, 90% of his first term he has been equal or ahead of where Obama polled at the same time.

The only reason people think America hates Trump is because that is what CNN and Twitter push 24/7.

Most Americans don't watch CNN or use Twitter.

• Thanks 1