Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2020 Masters Thread**

23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

why do some start at the 10th hole?

Time constraints, less daylight in the fall. You can have 2 times as many players starting.

27 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

why do some start at the 10th hole?

It's like a mini shotgun.  Do you know what that is?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Time constraints, less daylight in the fall. You can have 2 times as many players starting.

I figured it was it somehow made it faster.  but you still have 90 or so playing 18.  

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I figured it was it somehow made it faster.  but you still have 90 or so playing 18.  

The 3 hour rain delay did them in today.

Only 50 make the cut, the weekend will be great. 

Flower just tripled 12 and Nipples nearly went swimming. Horrible hole to start your day

Langer is a stud.

13 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Not just saying this because I drafted in in Edex but this is the first time I've opened your masters thread and I was extremely shocked to see Dustin Johnson not in the top 10. Especially over someone like Fitzpatrick. I know you need to take some leaps and not just chalk but I'd arguably have Dustin behind only Rahm and maybe Bryson if you think his length will prevail over what I think will be a lack on and around the greens.

More shocking that you had Dustin under the "off to a slow start" category... but I'm assuming this was simply due to cut and pasting from the original masters post. Since Dustin is coming in with like 5 top 10's in his last several starts. 

I never updated the original post with respect to categories. Just adjusted the top ten. When I did that, Johnson had missed a couple of tourneys after testing positive for Covid. I thought he might be a little off as a result. Obviously, he's not off at all. Great first round from him. I was right about Rory, though. He is struggling. 

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

I never updated the original post with respect to categories. Just adjusted the top ten. When I did that, Johnson had missed a couple of tourneys after testing positive for Covid. I thought he might be a little off as a result. Obviously, he's not off at all. Great first round from him. I was right about Rory, though. He is struggling. 

I assumed you didn’t adjust the sub categories. I was more shocked you didn’t adjust him into your top 10. 

Is KSB still alive?  That 10 at 12 was a glorious thing to watch especially after all the hype about the great shots he has had on that hole in the past.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bert said:

Is KSB still alive?  That 10 at 12 was a glorious thing to watch especially after all the hype about the great shots he has had on that hole in the past.

😢 

He did birdie like 5 out of 6 coming home though.  Heart of a Champion.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

😢 

Heart of a washed up Champion.  

Time to hit the Champions tour.

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

😢 

He did birdie like 5 out of 6 coming home though.  Heart of a Champion.  

:lol: