Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Network You're Watching Tues?

I was watching NBC and PBS mostly last time. It was fairly entertaining. Watching them go from excessively confident to a slow burn Hindenburg disaster kept me up all night. 

Thinking about switching over to internet Newsmax though. Been watching it a few weeks and they have upped their game. Far right but lots of good commentary and could be the new party zone if Biden loses.  

My instinct is that some youtube or twitch streamers provide more truth than anything the networks offer so I might check a few of them out.  HeelvsBabyface for sure.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Definitely Food Network and then Comedy Central at 10 for Tosh.0

Bacon specific episode on Chopped at 9PM.  Bacon!!!

Probably NBC.....Not sure yet.   The one thing CNN has had going for it in the past is their election coverage is usually pretty good.   I remember watching them in 2016 for the most part.

But they are so far gone now I can't turn them on out of principal.

Probably just flip around until I start getting drunk/tired. Then I'll most likely turn it to Fox and fall asleep.

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

TGC

same

Usually my 5 TV setup is only for Sunday football but this special event, I'll have CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and 2 network channels. I'll bring the most outrages bias reporters to the big screen.

None. 

I don't think my anxiety can take it. 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

If Trump wins again, I'll check 538 just to see if they take down the website again like in 2016. 

Oh he's taking it down. The Young Turks have some of the best triggered reaction when losing. Dropping f bombs, going on wild tangent rants, telling women they are effin dumb. Going to be funny if he gets 20% of black votes and them calling them dumb blacks. 

Four years ago I watched mostly on liberal channels like MSNBC and CNN, as I like seeing the opposition view and talking points.  Getting to watch Maddow et al lose it was priceless.  I also recall tracking a NYT “meter” with odds to win; that was the first point where I thought Trump might win; I turned to my wife and said “hey honey, you might want to check this out, Trump is approaching 50% odds...”

Mistake I made last time was that I travel a lot for business, and had arranged to travel early the next morning.  So I missed all of the afterglow of the Trumpgasm.  I swore that in the future I’d never schedule a trip for the day after.  It so happens that a pandemic and cancer combined to keep me home anyway, but I did manage to avoid any (planned) trips to Mayo that day.  :dunno:

I won't watch much of it until right before bed.  I'll switch between all the stations covering because I like to see the different views and I like to avoid the commercials.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If Biden wins I’ll flip on Fox, for the crying.

Won't happen. We aren't puzzy a$$ faggut libtards.  HTH.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Won't happen. We aren't puzzy a$$ faggut libtards.  HTH.

The Puzzy in Chief is already crying about fraud. :cry: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Puzzy in Chief is already crying about fraud. :cry: 

So he's wrong?  No fraud or overt mistakes by registrars is happening?

I wonder how the networks will report on the mail-in ballots.  Will they start off election night by adding any known totals to each state?  The entire map would look blue in the afternoon.  But if they did that, wouldn't the network be terrified that they are falsely signalling a Biden landslide and cause Biden voters to not vote on election day assuming it was a wipeout?  If they wait to report on mail-in ballots, how long do they wait? 

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Do you really think we will know who won by Tuesday with all the mail in votes? Not trolling, honest question.

No

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Four years ago I watched mostly on liberal channels like MSNBC and CNN, as I like seeing the opposition view and talking points.  Getting to watch Maddow et al lose it was priceless.  I also recall tracking a NYT “meter” with odds to win; that was the first point where I thought Trump might win; I turned to my wife and said “hey honey, you might want to check this out, Trump is approaching 50% odds...”

Mistake I made last time was that I travel a lot for business, and had arranged to travel early the next morning.  So I missed all of the afterglow of the Trumpgasm.  I swore that in the future I’d never schedule a trip for the day after.  It so happens that a pandemic and cancer combined to keep me home anyway, but I did manage to avoid any (planned) trips to Mayo that day.  :dunno:

MadCow is $. Last time when they announce Iowa I believe she let out an 'uggghh'. She couldn't even control her biased emotions on air. A pathetic loser she is.

In order to avoid any arguments I'll probably be drinking and finishing up Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 while my wife watches upstairs.  I'll keep tabs via whatever *** OFFICIAL *** thread we have going on in this cesspool.

If I were to watch with my wife I'm 100% certain that I would get myself in trouble. Especially once the scotch starts kicking in. :cheers:

2 hours ago, riversco said:

I wonder how the networks will report on the mail-in ballots.  Will they start off election night by adding any known totals to each state?  The entire map would look blue in the afternoon.  But if they did that, wouldn't the network be terrified that they are falsely signalling a Biden landslide and cause Biden voters to not vote on election day assuming it was a wipeout?  If they wait to report on mail-in ballots, how long do they wait? 

I fully expect the media to not report any numbers that benefit Trump as far as mail in ballots go.

21 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Do you really think we will know who won by Tuesday with all the mail in votes? Not trolling, honest question.

I'll be surprised if we know by Thanksgiving.

I'll be watching the election results on Compound Media. Do yourselves a favor and subscribe. We can laugh together as the country burns. 

I planned on switching between cnn and Fox new. I want to see the liberal media’s hope start to melt when they realize trump is going to win lol