Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Trade Fruit Loops?

Dallas is horrible.  Is it time to trade Fruit Loops in redraft leagues before the deadline?  I don’t see him eating much the rest of this season, and certainly not enough to warrant his first round price tag.  And what do you take for him?

Can I ask, what would you be looking for in a return. 

Hey also, do you think that the Bucs are Super Bowl contenders yet? 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t own him.  Just curious what others think he’s worth at this point.

And no, I don’t think the Bucs are Super Bowl contenders.  I think they are wild card contenders at best.  I see them losing 5 mores games ( NO, LAR, KC, Min, Atl) finishing at 9-7.

So you do think they are super bowl contenders, any team that makes the playoffs l does become a super bowl contender. 

No team that has missed making the playoff , as ever made it to the super bowl. 

Thanks. 

I wouldn't want to have anything to do with Dallas, and if I have players going against them, D/ST included, I would make sure they're in the starting line up.

Zeke is the one who I think still has value. I think he's a RB2/flex play at most though, not the top notch RB1 he was drafted as.

If you can get good return I would say definitely do it, but keeping him wouldn't be so bad

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

So you do think they are super bowl contenders, any team that makes the playoffs l does become a super bowl contender. 

Thanks. 

Technically there were no "playoffs" leading up to the first Super Bowl following the 1966 season.  The AFL and the NFL each had a single Championship game, and then both champions met in the Super Bowl.  So Kansas City and Green Bay technically did not "make the playoffs" that year.  The NFL first implemented a four-team playoff for the right to go to the Super Bowl following the 1967 season.

You're welcome.

44 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Technically there were no "playoffs" leading up to the first Super Bowl following the 1966 season.  The AFL and the NFL each had a single Championship game, and then both champions met in the Super Bowl.  So Kansas City and Green Bay technically did not "make the playoffs" that year.  The NFL first implemented a four-team playoff for the right to go to the Super Bowl following the 1967 season.

You're welcome.

Lol. It’s not 1966 anymore. 

In 2020 teams must first make the playoffs , to be a super bowl contender. 

Your welcome for the update, now catch up please. 

Thanks n

Trading The Zeke today, one would need to go cheap m

i would keep him. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Lol. It’s not 1966 anymore. 

In 2020 teams must first make the playoffs , to be a super bowl contender. 

Alzheimer's Moment #2 (since I started counting today)

The post to which I responded, keyboarded by YOUR hand, said

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Now, had you said, "No team that will miss the playoffs in 2020 will make it to the super bowl," then your response to my response would be appropriate.  However, since you said, "No team that HAS missed making the playoff, as [sic] EVER made it to the super bowl," that makes MY response appropriate, and yours the response of a senile dullard who can't even remember the parameters he set for his own conversation.

22 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Alzheimer's Moment #2 (since I started counting today)

The post to which I responded, keyboarded by YOUR hand, said

Now, had you said, "No team that will miss the playoffs in 2020 will make it to the super bowl," then your response to my response would be appropriate.  However, since you said, "No team that HAS missed making the playoff, as [sic] EVER made it to the super bowl," that makes MY response appropriate, and yours the response of a senile dullard who can't even remember the parameters he set for his own conversation.

It’s not 1966 , so please let’s keep up. 

Your almost up to date. 

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It’s not 1966 , so please let’s keep up.

Alzheimer's Moment #4 (since I started counting today)

I think polecatt is correct...Fruit Loops is flex value at best.

The Bucs may not even beat the crappy Giants tonight.  They are losing as I write this.

Finally, I could start a topic about soup and the ArseElf would start an argument with someone in it!  Classic ArseElf! 😂

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

I think polecatt is correct...Fruit Loops is flex value at best.

The Bucs may not even beat the crappy Giants tonight.  They are losing as I write this.

Finally, I could start a topic about soup and the ArseElf would start an argument with someone in it!  Classic ArseElf! 😂

Axually that soup is too thick... it's called STEW!

On 11/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, weepaws said:

Hey, it’s 28-0 with 7:22 to go in the 2nd.  Do you still think the Bucs are Super Bowl contenders?

38 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Hey, it’s 28-0 with 7:22 to go in the 2nd.  Do you still think the Bucs are Super Bowl contenders?

It’s 31-0 at halftime, of course I do, does one game make a season? 

I love posters like you, you don’t post until you think you can make a point. 

I can show season past where super contender had bad regular seasons games, but played in and sometimes even won a super bowl. 

Thanks, always appreciate you 

59 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It’s 31-0 at halftime, of course I do, does one game make a season? 

I love posters like you, you don’t post until you think you can make a point. 

I can show season past where super contender had bad regular seasons games, but played in and sometimes even won a super bowl. 

Thanks, always appreciate you 

You obviously don’t follow my posts.  I’ve been saying TB was overrated since July.  Hence your question last week asking me if I think TB is a Super Bowl contender.  You know.  And it hurts you.  So I’ll be nice about it.

28 minutes ago, JagFan said:

You obviously don’t follow my posts.  I’ve been saying TB was overrated since July.  Hence your question last week asking me if I think TB is a Super Bowl contender.  You know.  And it hurts you.  So I’ll be nice about it.

No I don’t follow anyone’s post. 

Nothing you can say, nor have said can be a bother to me, I really fun you funny, entertaining to me.  

Thanks once again, like I said always appreciate your humor. 

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

No I don’t follow anyone’s post. 

Nothing you can say, nor have said can be a bother to me, I really fun you funny, entertaining to me.  

Thanks once again, like I said always appreciate your humor. 

I fun you funny too!  That really did make me laugh.  I’ve been reading your stuff on here for years, and you’re one of the posters I respect the opinion of.  I apologize for being an AxeElf to you.

I’ve been reading your stuff on here for years, and you’re one of the posters I respect the opinion of.

Now that made ME laugh!  But I guess there are people out there who say they respect Donald Trump too.  The stupid leading the blind...

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Now that made ME laugh!  But I guess there are people out there who say they respect Donald Trump too.  The stupid leading the blind...

Nobody admits they respect Donald Trump.  They simply say they don’t like liberals.

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Nobody admits they respect Donald Trump.  They simply say they don’t like liberals.

Yeah, well, I thought nobody would admit they respected Weepeen, either; yet here we are.

8 hours ago, JagFan said:

I fun you funny too!  That really did make me laugh.  I’ve been reading your stuff on here for years, and you’re one of the posters I respect the opinion of.  I apologize for being an AxeElf to you.

Thank you. 

I truly do enjoy chatting with you, thanks 

22 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, well, I thought nobody would admit they respected Weepeen, either; yet here we are.

Why would you respect someone that has rational thoughts?  Your stuff comes right out of  your butt...but it’s funny so we read it.

Why would you respect someone that has rational thoughts?  Your stuff comes right out of  your butt...but it’s funny so we read it.

I'm afraid you have made the assignation of reason to the wrong party, but given that, there will be no educating you, so enjoy your Dunning-Kruger experience while it lasts!

On 11/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, AxeElf said:

I'm afraid you have made the assignation of reason to the wrong party, but given that, there will be no educating you, so enjoy your Dunning-Kruger experience while it lasts!

You said assignation 😂

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

You said assignation 😂

Too many syllables?

I never took you for a hippomonstrosesquippedaliaphobiac.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, AxeElf said:

You're welcome.

Eh it’s fair to say the Bills & Cowboys made the playoffs in ‘66 - not sure why it’s wrong to call a championship play-in into the SB a ‘playoff’.

Pretty common to call the Ice Bowl one of the greatest playoff games ever.

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Eh it’s fair to say the Bills & Cowboys made the playoffs in ‘66

Fair, but incorrect, like calling a tomato a vegetable.

The Bills and Cowboys each made the Championship games of their respective leagues.  Subsequently, a match between the two league champions took place, and they called it the "Super Bowl."

• Thanks 1