Alias Detective

How low we’ve gone.

What a sad headline.

Stores brace for post-election unrest and possibility of violence, damage to businesses after presidential results

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/shopping/2020/11/02/election-outcome-business-bracing-protests-violence-damage/6044761002/

Only one side will do this.  Embarrassing to be a Democrat.

Blitzer got eviscerated over this tweet highlighting business boarding up.  People recognize he and his employer are complicit in sowing the division that caused this.

It well established that Biden supporters cannot control themselves. There will be rioting again by them, regardless of the outcome  

• Thanks 1

Hopefully I don't have to go into the office Thursday (my one day I have to go in this week)

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

I know, it's so sad how far the libs have fallen and can't shake their TDS

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If you truly believe that's true, then there's no hope for you.

I definitely think he contributes to it.

If we are being honest we already know that not a single Trump supporter will loot, burn,. march or destroy anything.  This violence and rhetoric is the exclusive action of the left.

These people are anticipating a Trump victory, and then the encouragement from the leftists has always been violence where they do not get their way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

Weak trolling.  You're losing your edge.  Also, it is a tip, that under Obama,  a huge push towards the devisive left actually produced Trump as a candidate.  Not the other way around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

In the sense that the Democrats and media push it and Trump mocks the Dems and media for doing it, then you are correct.  But the ones truly responsible is obvious.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

These people are anticipating a Trump victory, and then the encouragement from the leftists has always been violence where they do not get their way.

They will riot regardless of who wins, and the press will defend it either way as Trump's fault. 

It's always someone else's fault with liberals.  It never fails.  They could set the world on fire and would blame the matches.

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They will riot regardless of who wins, and the press will defend it either way as Trump's fault. 

I tend to doubt this.

Once it became clear that the riots were hurting the polls we saw them fade away, this showed me that the Democrats can exercise some level of control over their shock troops. I do question whether or not they have total control, I think its more loose....

That being said I anticipate that a Biden win will include some "demonstrations" but little in the way of violence, for now.  If Trump wins, the Democrats remove all constraints and allow these terrorists to roam and pillage.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Once it became clear that the riots were hurting the polls we saw them fade away, this showed me that the Democrats can exercise some level of control over their shock troops.

I suspect that the riots might have continued or were worse than anyone realizes - and the media just simply laid-off reporting news in lieu of propaganda ...

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I tend to doubt this.

Once it became clear that the riots were hurting the polls we saw them fade away, this showed me that the Democrats can exercise some level of control over their shock troops. I do question whether or not they have total control, I think its more loose....

That being said I anticipate that a Biden win will include some "demonstrations" but little in the way of violence, for now.  If Trump wins, the Democrats remove all constraints and allow these terrorists to roam and pillage.

There will probably be victory lootings if Biden wins.  Free sh1t either way.  It's Christmas in November!  Coming to a downtown and/or Target near you! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Why? Because Democrats are intolerant of anyone who opposes them these days?  It is like a little kid whos parents say no you cant get that toy today.  You have plenty of toys wait for Christmas.  Yes it is thr parents fault for not buying the toy right?  They made the child scream and cry in the store.

Also, do you have a prediction for the election? Or are you avoiding it because you never take a stance on anything?

One of the smaller cities up here in Nor Cal has boarded up their stores (Roseville, CA). I was a little surprised to see it, but I understand. 

That said...there were Trump parades along the freeways here this weekend, and one of the local BLM pages I belong to was of course touting how disgusting it is, awful people, etc. And then one poster said, "Why isn't the national guard called when THEY do things?" My immediate thought was, "They aren't out destroying shite. They are literally driving down the freeway with flags."  There's no reason for the national guard. 

There are a few things that I've given up trying to understand. They want everyone to be equal and included, and new pronouns and all kinds of things so everyone feels included. UNLESS....you're a conservative or Trump supporter. So...your opinion matters only if it matches theirs. Seriously. This is how the Nazi's came into power and the Bolshevik's overthrew Russia. YET....Trump is a cult leader. I don't get it. 

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

It well established that Biden supporters cannot control themselves. There will be rioting again by them, regardless of the outcome  

Half will riot and destroy everything in sight. The other half will scream, cry, and hug each other. Then shuffle themselves away to a safe zone so they can cry more on the internet.

It's truly, a mentally unstable part of our population.