Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Buy Low: Cam Akers

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I don’t think brown or Henderson have any role other than back up. I’ve been saying that in this thread like a broken record now. Injuries, however, absolutely a cause for concern. 

If healthy, his ADP should not be affected by those other 2 JAGs on the roster.

You can't really say "if healthy" though because seems like he needs to get the injury risk tag until he proves otherwise

I’m pretty certain that Akers won’t be listed on my top 12 rb list.  

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You can't really say "if healthy" though because seems like he needs to get the injury risk tag until he proves otherwise

What do you mean?

The only point I’m making is that his value is not affected at all if Henderson and Brown remain on roster. 

11 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

What do you mean?

The only point I’m making is that his value is not affected at all if Henderson and Brown remain on roster. 

Ok I think I agree with that 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m pretty certain that Akers won’t be listed on my top 12 rb list.  

Upon reflection, I now agree. I’m not subjecting myself to the genius that is Sean McVey again. It’s pretty clear the bloom is off his rose. Forget Akers, it was pretty clear that Henderson is better and more dynamic than Malcom Brown. Who isn’t? Yet he kept trotting Brown out there. I saw in a few games when Henderson was getting it going only to be yanked for Brown. You can say pass protection all you want,  but the fact is they were moving the ball and McVey killed that momentum because he’s the smartest guy around.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Upon reflection, I now agree. I’m not subjecting myself to the genius that is Sean McVey again. It’s pretty clear the bloom is off his rose. Forget Akers, it was pretty clear that Henderson is better and more dynamic than Malcom Brown. Who isn’t? Yet he kept trotting Brown out there. I saw in a few games when Henderson was getting it going only to be yanked for Brown. You can say pass protection all you want,  but the fact is they were moving the ball and McVey killed that momentum because he’s the smartest guy around.  

Lol , I would agree, he’s the smartest person out on the sidelines , and kills his team weekly with his own wisdom. 

Hard to trust.