Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Kenny Golladay Out Week 9

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

My bad.  Thought I'd pick safe players that never get hurt, so went with MT and Golloday....

Golloday missed games in his first 2 years.  Last year was the first time he played all 16.

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Marvin Jones Jr. is looking up.

And available in my league.  

I really need a wr2.  

I think it was you , that talked about how it’s hard to trust Lockett week to week, look at his last five games. 

28 points and then 38 points , sandwiched between three games that he had a combined score of 10 points total of those three games. 

42 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I really need a wr2.  

I think it was you , that talked about how it’s hard to trust Lockett week to week, look at his last five games. 

28 points and then 38 points , sandwiched between three games that he had a combined score of 10 points total of those three games. 

I remember the Lockett post as well, but it wasn't me.

Yea makes Drake, Chubb, and now Golladay out for me so far 1,2,3 pick. Golladay didn’t even play the first couple of games this year.  

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

I really need a wr2.  

Welcome to owning Mike Williams. 

4 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Welcome to owning Mike Williams. 

I looked up M Williams weekly scoring, wow it’s like a mirror .  

I cant seem to get a lock on a consistent performer weekly as a wr2.  

Lazard was looking good in two of his first three games, but he’s been out, and now ready to return, but I keep reading about a possible trade for the Texans Fuller to the Packers, don’t know if their is any real truth to that rumor, but I hope not lol. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

I looked up M Williams weekly scoring, wow it’s like a mirror .  

I cant seem to get a lock on a consistent performer weekly as a wr2.  

Lazard was looking good in two of his first three games, but he’s been out, and now ready to return, but I keep reading about a possible trade for the Texans Fuller to the Packers, don’t know if their is any real truth to that rumor, but I hope not lol. 

Its absolutely maddening.....he was on my bench every good game & in my lineup every bad game. Trying to trade him after his good game this week. Need a qb.....is he worth Watson? Watson owner has Rodgers as well.

12 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Its absolutely maddening.....he was on my bench every good game & in my lineup every bad game. Trying to trade him after his good game this week. Need a qb.....is he worth Watson? Watson owner has Rodgers as well.

Who else at wr do you own, and who is your current Qb? 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Who else at wr do you own, and who is your current Qb? 

Wentz....lost DAK

Have Hopkins, Theilen, Diggs, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson & Williams 

I don’t like trading away WRs or Rbs for qbs.  

Should us Golladay owners be looking to trade him away while we still can? Right now it's a week to week injury but I fear this turns into a multi week thing since Golladay is still upset with the Lions over his contract situation. What would Golladay even fetch in a trade right now? 

29 minutes ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

Should us Golladay owners be looking to trade him away while we still can? Right now it's a week to week injury but I fear this turns into a multi week thing since Golladay is still upset with the Lions over his contract situation. What would Golladay even fetch in a trade right now? 

you'd be selling low, but there is the risk this injury is worse than we currently know. The updated fantasy pros trade value chart lists Golladay's value in a one-for-one rb swap with Swift, Gibson, DJ, and Montgomery...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

One never knows how much a player is worth to other owners unless one shops. 

I would.