Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

I'm surprised I'm just realizing I never liked Bruce Springstein's music. Never bought it or had any desire to see him in concert. If he would have kept his mouth shut I might have never actually thought about it.

• Thanks 1

Just voted. Total democrat town. There were a total of 3 other people in there voting.

I also noticed many more Trump signs in people's yards today as well as three cars, in differents areas of town, flying large Trump flags on them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

We live in a small town.  We walk 3 blocks to city hall and cast our votes.   It’s not a hassle at all, and it’s just the way we’ve always done it   

We also get to hand feed the ballot into the machine and wait for it to say “ballot accepted”.  So that feels official.  

But mostly, it’s just posturing on our part.  We own 2 businesses in the community, so we  want city officials and residents to see that we’re involved.  It’s a chance to see and be seen.   

We don’t wear the participation trophy stickers though.   They’re gay.  

Same here. First thing this, morning. I was #226

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just voted. Total democrat town. There were a total of 3 other people in there voting.

I also noticed many more Trump signs in people's yards today as well as three cars, in differents areas of town, flying large Trump flags on them.

Trump/Pence 2020 banner across my back window. American flags hanging off my tailgate.

I've never been so proud to vote in my life.

Went with my daughter (24 ( can size not important you f0cks))!

She says "way to be inconspicuous dad" :overhead:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Went with my daughter (24 ( can size not important you f0cks))!

I don't know if there is a scenario where can size is not important.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't know if there is a scenario where can size is not important.

The day after a double mastectomy?

I just cast the winning vote for Trump at noon today. No one else needs to cast a vote for Biden because he's officially the loser now.

You may continue to show your patriotism and vote for Trump.

• Haha 2

How many here cast a vote that doesn't matter? 

Me voting for Trump (and other Republicans) in WA won't make a damn bit of difference, just like when I used to vote in NY. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Me voting for Trump (and other Republicans) in WA won't make a damn bit of difference, just like when I used to vote in NY. 

California here, my vote for Trump didn't matter. I am hoping that my local red votes help a little. 

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Mine.  NY.  Ill still vote after work.  It will tske me 3 minutes tops then back home for a steak and a beer.

• Like 1

Voted this morning in North Carolina.  Walked right in, waited about 5 minutes for a booth.  Straight ticket R; first time I’ve ever done that.  

• Haha 1

Just voted in north andover ma, I was done in about 10 min... girlfriend took about 25... actually read the whole fn ballot :doh:

52 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

California here, my vote for Trump didn't matter. I am hoping that my local red votes help a little. 

Me too. Well if Dems get in we will officially become part of Mexico and a third world state. 

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Voted this morning in North Carolina.  Walked right in, waited about 5 minutes for a booth.  Straight ticket R; first time I’ve ever done that.  

I wonder, do the leftist sheep admire you for not being terrified to walk outside?

Went into a local liquor store the other day to by some big mouth Mickeys, no one behind the counter or in a back room as I yelled for help. So I walked out to my car and I hear a guy in a foreign accent yell from across the parking lot “You need something!l.  He was seated on a chair smoking something. I said no never mine. 

9 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Went into a local liquor store the other day to by some big mouth Mickeys, no one behind the counter or in a back room as I yelled for help. So I walked out to my car and I hear a guy in a foreign accent yell from across the parking lot “You need something!l.  He was seated on a chair smoking something. I said no never mine. 

A story worthy of a young wiffleball. 

Have the Dem election day hijinks already started happening in Philadelphia?  Is some jerkoff going to find 33,000 votes for Biden in the trunk of a Buick LeSabre there later tonight?

Stole this from the thread at FBG.  PA movement not looking promising

Time | Trump | Biden

8:30 am ET | +135 | -165
10:00 am ET | +140 | -170
12:00 pm ET | +160 | -190
1:15 pm ET | +170 | -200
2:00 pm ET | +180 | -210

• Like 1

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So what do we expect today/tonight? From what I understand, there likely won't be a result tonight...

Landslide for Trump. Dems will be holding out hope they can manufacture mail in ballots after the fact in PA and NC, but Trump will be at 300+ without those states.

Media won't declare Trump the winner but Americans will know.

Riots start in Philly and DC.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Still can't fathom why anyone would actually wait to vote on Election Day, not take advantage of the many early voting options available... Tradition, habit? Idk - just seems odd. Then to stand in line for an hour maybe on top of that - crazy. 

I voted the first day of early voting in Fort Worth. The closest voting location was jammed in the morning, so I split. A neighbor tipped me off that it cleared up, so I went backed and walked right in. Zero wait. 

I hope he wins without PA. Truly the most pathetic state in the Union. Prefer the Dems own it. I lived there for a couple years and the level of inbreeding, nepotism and corruption is a way of life.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I have voted in Texas for 15 years, and my vote hasn't mattered once. I doubt it matters this year either. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I hope he wins without PA. Truly the most pathetic state in the Union. Prefer the Dems own it. I lived there for a couple years and the level of inbreeding, nepotism and corruption is a way of life.

I dunno...you can shite in the street in CA...that's pretty pathetic. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Maryland here. Voted to count towards the popular vote. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Every vote matters this year. CA, OR, and WA are primed to flip.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Goggins said:

The meltdown in WA will be epic if that happens.  While I doubt it happens I at least have my fingers crossed that we at least get Inslee voted out.

The last time we almost got an R governor came down to several recounts and miraculously folks in Seattle kept finding additional ballots for the Dem candidate.  WA has been mail in only for years.  Coincidence??? 

California is more likely to flip than Wash and Oregon, but never know

We have daily 10000+ person railies state wide

I like the computer voting its so easy, they all should be like that

18 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Don't forget to tip your waiter, he'll be here all week!

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

California is more likely to flip than Wash and Oregon, but never know

We have daily 10000+ person railies state wide

I like the computer voting its so easy, they all should be like that

In person using paper. It's the only way to slow fraud. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

no this was a screen, you vote and then it prints it out and you sign it and drop it in.  Really good system imo.  None of this drawing lines, filling in circles etc

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Ok Sarge. 

30 minutes ago, Goggins said:

You’re going to need that emotional support thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I like paper and pen too.  I mean what could go wrong doing it at a kiosk?

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no this was a screen, you vote and then it prints it out and you sign it and drop it in.  Really good system imo.  None of this drawing lines, filling in circles etc

Oh that does sound nice.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just voted.  Old school bubble fill in.  Slide into machine.  2 seconds.  Says ballot success.  

Only one in polling station other than 2 people who came together with no mask and turned away.

No funny business.  No one campaigning to vote a side.  

Gotta love it.

I keep reading this is the most important election in our lifetimes...but I think Kelly vs Justin in season 1 of American Idol was way bigger.