Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Why could they not have established a day and night shift to process ballots beforehand. They knew this would happen for months. Make it a 24/7 operation. This laissez faire approach is making a mockery of our system. 

this is what i don't get. you have one job to count votes. is it that focking hard to do a 24/7 shift?? ink shortages and pipe breaks and long breaks and pauses??? wtf???

Trump team saying Arizona and Pennsylvania are where they are focused?  Think they can win Arizona.  ???

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Trump team saying Arizona and Pennsylvania are where they are focused?  Think they can win Arizona.  ???

i don't understand how arizona was called already?

Kinda looking forward to Trump unhinged. Fire the heads of all intel agencies Friday night, out the door immediately no security clearance. And declassify everything. Kennedy, MLK, Area 51, all the illegal shite Obama and Biden were up to their eyeballs in. Let it fly. Fock it. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Arizona no....

Pennsylvania maybe. he can win it outright, but there will be a HUGE effort on the part of the Dems to slide in fraudulent ballets to chip away at his lead there.  So hard to say.  It will depend on how well the Dems cheat without getting caught...

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why is Nebraska split on the electoral vote map?

They award their votes by region, like Maine 

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why is Nebraska split on the electoral vote map?

The way I understand it, of the 5 EC votes they have:

• 2 go to the statewide winner
  • The other 3 each individually go to the winner of 3 separate districts

Lots of talk in here about voter fraud.  No evidence has been presented though.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wisconsin now has 101% votes counted with 95% reporting

This is a joke.  But the media will come up with some excuse why that’s happening. 

Just now, Kanil said:

More votes counted than registered voters doesn’t raise an eyebrow? 

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Lol 

Is it really possible for these idiots to actually commit voter fraud and not get caught?

I mean, can they really find out who didn't vote and fill out their ballots for them? 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Is it really possible for these idiots to actually commit voter fraud and not get caught?

I mean, can they really find out who didn't vote and fill out their ballots for them? 

They eventually get caught, we hope, but the strategy is to get Biden in before they get outed, then it does not matter, and the MSM will cover for them as usual.

You guys are sad.  And un-American.

I can go burn a store and steal a TV, does that get me my citizenship back?

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

They eventually get caught, we hope, but the strategy is to get Biden in before they get outed, then it does not matter, and the MSM will cover for them as usual.

🙄

Just now, RLLD said:

Yep.  So much we wouldn't have known about the swamp if Hitlery had won as she was supposed to.

Just now, RLLD said:

I can go burn a store and steal a TV, does that get me my citizenship back?

Lots of folks in here complaining about free and open elections.  Sorry your dictatorial dreams are being dashed in front of your eyes.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kinda looking forward to Trump unhinged. Fire the heads of all intel agencies Friday night, out the door immediately no security clearance. And declassify everything. Kennedy, MLK, Area 51, all the illegal shite Obama and Biden were up to their eyeballs in. Let it fly. Fock it. 

Yeah. Not to get off subject but I would love for them to finally admit that their own SS agent accidentally blew Kennedy's head off with the only gun, in the area, capable of inflicting the damage caused at that time.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Lol 

There is no voter fraud other than the people arrested the last few weeks for voter fraud. Have to toss those out. Voter fraud is now back to 0.

Just now, drobeski said:

Where ya been ?

Away from here.  Coming back only to gloat.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

You guys are sad.  And un-American.

I'm not assuming voter fraud, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm disappointed in the results, but it's not all negative.  

I don't think the economy will bounce back like it would have under Trump, but I'll be just fine.

Fox News "expert" at their desk calls Arizona last night before Midnight Eastern, takes skeptical looks from the on air talking heads and lights phone lines up from AZ officials and from the Trump campaign.

This morning, AZ race tightens as big dumps of Trump mail in ballots get added to the tally.    Biden lead has now narrowed to under 100K votes with 14% of expected vote still sitting unopened on the floor in the counting room.

Pinko commie.

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Lots of folks in here complaining about free and open elections.  Sorry your dictatorial dreams are being dashed in front of your eyes.

Not yet, my dictatorial nightmare is likely starting though.

The behaviors are the left are scary as hell, totalitarian in practice.

Just now, Mufaletta said:

Fox News "expert" at their desk calls Arizona last night before Midnight Eastern, takes skeptical looks from the on air talking heads and lights phone lines up from AZ officials and from the Trump campaign.

This morning, AZ raise tightens as big dumps of Trump mail in ballots get added to the tally.    Biden lead has now narrowed to under 100K votes with 14% of expected vote still sitting unopened on the floor in the counting room.

I watched that. That focktard was obviously a left leaning hack. Totally bias in his reporting.

Just now, RLLD said:

Not yet, my dictatorial nightmare is likely starting though.

The behaviors are the left are scary as hell, totalitarian in practice.

As long as there is gridlock we are ok. If this country ever puts the wacko D's in all 3 branches, it's over.

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Sad. 

If Biden wins, of course there will be this huge upswell of “every state was riggged! Obama did it!” Etc but I want people to know that while it’s fine to say all that, do not expect some kind of miracle lawsuit to reverse the decision, it won’t happen. The results will be the results either way and anything that follows will be a waste of time and money.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sad. 

See my post above.  You're one of the biggest cvnts here, and you know it.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

Please.  You cvnts have been insufferable for the last 5 or 6 years.  Don't get all high and mighty on me.

Let it all out

• Haha 1

Michigan gap now at around 30K votes.    Michigan Secretary of State live right now with a lot of doublespeak explaining why they can't finalize a vote until likely next week at the earliest.