Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Drobeski - I’m not sure I see much if any actual evidence of fraud in that long post (fwiw, the pictures didn’t load)

Statistical outliers are just circumstantial, not actual evidence.

I also wouldn’t call errors that were corrected evidence of fraud, that seems to be moreso evidence of the system working because they were able to catch the errors.  I’m sure there are errors every election.

The main thing that seems fishy to me is some of the computer glitches, such as the “update” that caused the delay in the 2 small Georgia Counties (that went overwhelmingly for Trump), which apparently is the same system used throughout Michigan.  Would be curious to see a little more info about that.

So you’re ignoring the whistleblowers affidavits that they were instructed to count ballots without verified signatures?

That glitch in WI caused a race to flip. It does look like a legit glitch because the number was way too large and not even believable. It could be isolated but only one way to find out. Trump has a strong case on that one because it is a massive problem when a race flips by a large number and changes the winner. If a judge scoffs at that they need a visit from the Proud Boys.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

So you’re ignoring the whistleblowers affidavits that they were instructed to count ballots without verified signatures?

Was that in Drobeski’s post? 

Nevada GOP does seem like it may have actual  evidence

Dead people voting is definitely bad.  Although the previous poster indicated dead people “voting or being registered.”  Is just being registered that bad?  How does someone that dies (especially recently) get unregistered?

• Haha 2

Normally in a voting cycle maybe a dozen or so confirmed cases. Just this week along there are thousands of confirmed cases. The main one I think is NV where 3K were sent to Barr for not being residents in that state and voting in another state. On the surface it appears their ballots were stolen. Everyone knew this would happen carpet bombing ballots to everyone. It was done by design. If that practice is not Federally outlawed we are totally phucked. Our elections is less legit than a Harlem Globetrotters win. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Can’t figure out on how to embed video

I saw it now, just not from Drobeski’s post (possible I missed it, it was a long one)

Lots of cities burned and looting last night.     Wait, no there wasn’t.  Biden had the victory speech.  

2 hours ago, edjr said:

2 hours and 45 minutes, must be a lot of proof.  Any particularly good timestamps?

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That glitch in WI caused a race to flip. It does look like a legit glitch because the number was way too large and not even believable. It could be isolated but only one way to find out. Trump has a strong case on that one because it is a massive problem when a race flips by a large number and changes the winner. If a judge scoffs at that they need a visit from the Proud Boys.  

Agreed. The easiest way to cheat is reprogram the counting machines right before the election. 

Count every "x" number of votes marked Trump, for biden. Who is going to know? If you get caught, you make up some excsue and if that fails just blame russia or china.

Seeing how it happened in GA and MI., you have to wonder what is going on here.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-election-machine-glitch-434065

poll workers began having problems with the equipment Tuesday morning and said the problem was due to an upload to the machines by one of their technicians overnight.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Drobeski - I’m not sure I see much if any actual evidence of fraud in that long post (fwiw, the pictures didn’t load)

Obviously, your not going to see 'actual evidence' in a post by a random message board poster. The key here, as in ANY criminal investigation, is to first establish reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed. Since there's gonna be attempts for investigations in various states, each investigation will have to begin based on the merits in each state.  Or if the feds get involved, that changes the game. So, all you're seeing, at this point, is "smoke' if you will.  But, in its totality, several instances of 'smoke' establishes reasonable suspicion to engage an investigation where actual evidence may or not be found.

Like Drobs has said, only the state legislature can change the voting process. That’s in the constitution,  no getting around it. Hey, I’m willing to accept  Biden won. Maybe he did, cough cough.  But I also want the constitution to have been adhered to. Let’s find out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What's funny to me is people celebrating Harris winning saying a glass ceiling has been shattered.  "Yay, we purposely put a less qualified person in a position because of her race and gender.  What a wonderful moment!"

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

What's funny to me is people celebrating Harris winning saying a glass ceiling has been shattered.  "Yay, we purposely put a less qualified person in a position because of her face and gender.  What a wonderful moment!"

When she becomes POTUS because of Biden's dementia, it won't be a legitimate "First black woman President" because she wasn't elected by the people.  She got in thru the back door.  She wouldn't survive an election if she was the primary.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

What's funny to me is people celebrating Harris winning saying a glass ceiling has been shattered.  "Yay, we purposely put a less qualified person in a position because of her face and gender.  What a wonderful moment!"

Shattered what glass ceiling. Nothing broke yet. Dumb hore. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

When she becomes POTUS because of Biden's dementia, it won't be a legitimate "First black woman President" because she wasn't elected by the people.  She got in thru the back door.  She wouldn't survive an election if she was the primary.

I must say, it fits her like a glove.

These are the exact tear jerking, emotionally charged, staged, "look at me" social media stunts that make me wish I voted Biden.  I want to be a part of this.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These are the exact tear jerking, emotionally charged, staged, "look at me" social media stunts that make me wish I voted Biden.  I want to be a part of this.

If my 80 yr old mom did that I'd drop kick her in the ass.

11 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If my 80 yr old mom did that I'd drop kick her in the ass.

thats so funny, considering Trump never said anything about taking SS or medicare away, that was a completely media fabricated issue.  Joe on the other hand is on record saying not only was he willing to shut those down but also VA, its amazing what the media can control

51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Grade school trannies get their bathrooms. Mexicans, “If you cross the boarder you become a US citizen.” Give up your guns and steak knifes. Trade in your car for a bike. Logging industry shut down to save the one eyed woodpecker. God only knows what they will come up with.

11 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

save the one eyed woodpecker.

While I agree with the sentiment, could we please leave my peemus out of the discussion? 

:banana:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

MDCs wife getting all emotional? No surprise.

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just like we got to keep our insurance.   :lol:

I’m WFH watching this Biden presser.  Dude just stares at the teleprompter and reads like a third grader in class.  Still screws up words.  This is going to be laughable.  A complete puppet for the left, it’s hard to even watch.  

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m WFH watching this Biden presser.  Dude just stares at the teleprompter and reads like a third grader in class.  Still screws up words.  This is going to be laughable.  A complete puppet for the left, it’s hard to even watch.  

But so long as he reads the words approved by the party, as monitored by their pets in MSM, then everything is fine.....actual substance and outcomes are far less important than party-based loyalty.

• Haha 1

The D's have a team hauling azz right now to Arizona with a van full of new biden votes.

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers care about public speaking now?

Hypocrites want to pretend still?

A lot of emotions of the election remind me of an NFL football game.  Team A takes a 2 score lead and everyone dogpiles on Team B saying the game is over Team B sucks they should go back in the tunnel and never come back.  Then Team B scores 3 times and takes a lead and then everyone says Team A is hot garbage and should fire their coach.  Then Team A wins in the 4th quarter and everyone switches again and says we knew Team B sucked all along. 

The media claims Biden won and now everyone is saying this is over let's move on.  Then Trump is gonna work thru the courts and get something key to the SC and people will switch and say Biden is an idiot.

Just calm down and let the process work.

• Haha 1

70 million people think they had their vote stolen. If it’s true or not it doesn’t matter. They think they did. And fools think we’re going back to normal. 

• Haha 1

Doesn't matter if people calm down or not. No impact on the process. Stacy Abramas can run her mouth all she wants about her election. The process happened and her fat ass loss. She can keep smacking those greasy fried chicken lips about it all she wants. Annoying as phuck but that's her right.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It’s a third grader doing a book report in front of class.  Its sad and it’s a simple observation.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

But but Trump . Reeeeeeh.