Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

Looks like the burst pipe delay story in Fulton Co doesn't hold water.  But hey, whatever it takes to send the GOP poll watchers home for the night, and then start counting again.  

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/slow-leak-text-messages-cast-doubt-on-georgia-officials-burst-pipe-excuse-for-pause-in-counting/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Kewl.  I always wanted to get in that exclusive club.  However, I understand you have to be sponsored by a current member to get in.  Will you sponsor me?

I’ll even teach you the secret handshake!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

96k votes where only Biden and no other candidate was voted for in Georgia. 96k voters ignored the two Senate races. 48k in Arizona  same thing, no votes in the Senate race, just Biden. GFY. There’s your evidence of wide spread fraud. 

link?

Department of Homeland Security - Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result. 

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

Ouch, that's got to sting, the Presidents own department says, nope...didn't happen.  

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I’ll even teach you the secret handshake!

2 in the stink is not a "handshake" , can't believe you feel for that.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Department of Homeland Security - Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency

Ouch, that's got to sting, the Presidents own department says, nope...didn't happen.  

What didn’t happen? That particular type of fraud? You know there are other ways, right? Like the ones many here and IRL said would happen and did. You seem worried. You’ll be ok.  

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oh, yeah, about that:  https://nationalfile.com/breaking-federal-election-commission-chair-calls-election-illegitimate-due-to-voter-fraud/

Guess it did happen.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Thanks 1

Head of the Fed Election Committee said the election is Illegitimate. PA just gave Trump a a couple of court victories. There are other lawsuits by Democrat groups against PA for fraud. It's not just Trump. Democrats are saying it as well. This is just one state...meh. I'll listen to Homeland but there are others refuting them. Kinda like that Duke Lacrosse case. Those guys, all guilty. Until they were all not guilty. 

40 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

2 in the stink is not a "handshake" , can't believe you feel for that.

:lol:   Isn’t that the way everyone greets your mom?

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What didn’t happen? That particular type of fraud? You know there are other ways, right? Like the ones many here and IRL said would happen and did. You seem worried. You’ll be ok.  

The Denial/Anger stage is pretty tough, give it time. 

Every day, it seems there's more and more smoke....................

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I would love to greet her that way, but there's usually a couple of big black dudes blocking all the holes. 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and thats why you stick it in their a55?

Any port in a storm. 

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I know so many people who only vote for president and leave the rest of the ballot blank. I thought everyone did that?

Exactly. Who needs senators? Fock those guys. I can’t be bothered. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I know so many people who only vote for president and leave the rest of the ballot blank. I thought everyone did that?

Right, everybody knows that's the biggest crock of shlt. We're all supposed to act like that's an actual thing though.

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

That's not how things work on this side. :lol: Sorry for your blowed out pooper :(

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

You better stay away from the tv on Jan. 20th, then.

Trump 2.0 

39 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That's not how things work on this side. :lol: Sorry for your blowed out pooper :(

I’m not even sure what the first part of this means. :lol:

Also, I hope you know I’m just busting some balls.

Could we be in a position where we aren't settled by inauguration? This level of potential fraud has never occurred before. Could there be so much disarray in the EC in December that electors don't give either one 270? This would be nuts.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Could we be in a position where we aren't settled by inauguration? This level of potential fraud has never occurred before. Could there be so much disarray in the EC in December that electors don't give either one 270? This would be nuts.

I don’t think so. I think after a certain date in December it goes to the house. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Trump win scenarios:

1. some states simply don't send electors and no one reaches 270 and the House votes Trump for president.
2. some states send the GOP set of electors where the "voting" had Biden the "winner".
3. a slew of faithless electors go Trump.
4. 3 key states flip to Trump after the legal battle giving him 269 or more.

If Trump wins a disputed election in the courts, he may need the full and total loyal backing of the military to suppress a potential BLM revolt.  Installing loyalists at the Pentagon helps there.

13 hours ago, BLS said:

Every day, it seems there's more and more smoke....................

That's from Trump trying to burn down our democracy. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’m not even sure what the first part of this means. :lol:

Also, I hope you know I’m just busting some balls.

You're good. Keep it up. This place needs to get back to where we can rib each other without someone running to the crying closet. Or telling dad. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That from Trump trying to burn down our democracy. 

You seem nervous 

56 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That from Trump trying to burn down our democracy. 

If you cant see a correlation between the society the left has in mind and that of china....I cant help you.

Cancel culture.   Social media flags and suspensions.  Mask up and stay home.  Rigged elections.   Change history books and eliminate some history (blm -statues). Hit lists led by AOC to blackball republicans who worked with Trump.  Ideas of paying for Dems to move into states and vote Dem.  Big government instead of free will.  Propaganda through controlling most all media and trying to trash guerilla journalism.

It is clear as day who is trying to F with democracy.

You got the wrong guy.  It is sad that half of America feels as you do.  They cant even see it happening right before their eyes.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where does Dominion keep their servers? Anyone know? 

This guy.  He knew.