Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

I see newsstands with the Epoch Times newspaper all over the place in Los Angeles.  It looks pretty inoffensive sitting there next to the Los Angeles Times.

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Good luck with that, as this is the only source:

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television. Wikipedia
🤣

So you're saying their report is false?

Where did the addition 700k come from?  How can this be true?  There no way this is right.  How could someone think no one would do the math?  Gotta be fake

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television. Wikipedia
🤣

Epoch times fights against global communism, its no wonder you would hate them

Chinese guys who want to end slaughter of those who oppose the China govt, how dare they ALT RIGHT!

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

They must have done a really bad job because PA has already certified the results. Not sure how they stop something that has already happened. Unless of course we’re going to argue what certification means.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-certification-2020-presidential-election-vote-20201124.html

Are you saying that the certification cannot be undone should new information come to light?  Sounds like you are, and you may be right.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Are you saying that the certification cannot be undone should new information come to light?  Sounds like you are, and you may be right.  :dunno:

Right. She may be right , but that would be by accident, because she doesn’t know. 

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

🤣

You sound nervous 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Where did the addition 700k come from?  How can this be true?  There no way this is right.  How could someone think no one would do the math?  Gotta be fake

Can't wait to hear the D's excuse. Should be a gem.

Just now, lod001 said:

Can't wait to hear the D's excuse. Should be a gem.

Racism. 

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So you're saying their report is false?

I’m saying PA has already certified their vote. It’s already happened. There was a suit to block it, but it was thrown out on Saturday. 

It's going to be a huge shock to over half the nation when neither candidate reaches 270 electoral votes and Congress will be electing the President of the United States by one vote per state.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

It's going to be a huge shock to over half the nation when neither candidate reaches 270 electoral votes and Congress will be electing the President of the United States by one vote per state.

That’s not going to happen either. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m saying PA has already certified their vote. It’s already happened. There was a suit to block it, but it was thrown out on Saturday. 

And the judge blocked it. He couldn’t block it if they didn’t certify it. Come on woman 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the judge blocked it. He couldn’t block it if they didn’t certify it. Come on woman 

That wouldn’t be blocking, it would be invalidating. And it’s still not going to happen.

Chief Justice John Roberts has assigned oversight of 2020 election legal challenges in the key states - to the conservatives on the Court:

Alito will oversee legal challenges in Pennsylvania.
Kavanaugh will oversee Michigan challenges.
Barrett will oversee Wisconsin.
Thomas will oversee Georgia.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/25/president-trumps-final-stand-and-the-legacy-of-the-u-s-supreme-court/

So the SC is already on the way to shutting out the liberal wing as Trump closes in on presenting his first case to them.  Alito in charge of Pennsylvania is gonna mean those 20 EVs go up in smoke for Biden lol.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Alito in charge of Pennsylvania is gonna mean those 20 EVs go up in smoke for Biden lol.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Chief Justice John Roberts has assigned oversight of 2020 election legal challenges in the key states - to the conservatives on the Court:

Alito will oversee legal challenges in Pennsylvania.
Kavanaugh will oversee Michigan challenges.
Barrett will oversee Wisconsin.
Thomas will oversee Georgia.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/25/president-trumps-final-stand-and-the-legacy-of-the-u-s-supreme-court/

So the SC is already on the way to shutting out the liberal wing as Trump closes in on presenting his first case to them.  Alito in charge of Pennsylvania is gonna mean those 20 EVs go up in smoke for Biden lol.

He put Sotomayer in charge of empanadas. 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

PA has a massive voter fraud problem right now. Numbers don't make no sense unless you went to an inner city school.

The saddest thing about this situation is that widespread fraud will be apparent for all to see, but no one will do anything about it.  The MSM will act like it never happened and true Americans will continue to take it up the poop shoot.  The partisan hacks here are a great example.  Their TDS is overriding their duty as Americans. I would certainly deal with 4 years of Biden if we knew all fraud would be rooted out and dealt with.  Their willing to turn a blind eye as they cheer a Biden victory, all cuz OMB. "By an means necessary" truly has taken on a new meaning in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The saddest thing about this situation is that widespread fraud will be apparent for all to see, but no one will do anything about it.  The MSM will act like it never happened and true Americans will continue to take it up the poop shoot.  The partisan hacks here are a great example.  Their TDS is overriding their duty as Americans. I would certainly deal with 4 years of Biden if we knew all fraud would be rooted out and dealt with.  Their willing to turn a blind eye as they cheer a Biden victory, all cuz OMB. "By an means necessary" truly has taken on a new meaning in 2020.

No one is against the investigation voter fraud. But what Trump is doing is alleging massive voter fraud, on a wide scale basis, that is not being backup with evidence. He is literally pouring gasoline on a tiny fire. That’s not helpful to the cause. But I guess it is a way to fool a bunch of rubes into thinking he didn’t lose the election.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

No one is against the investigation voter fraud. But what Trump is doing is alleging massive voter fraud, on a wide scale basis, that is not being backup with evidence. He is literally pouring gasoline on a tiny fire. That’s not helpful to the cause. But I guess it is a way to fool a bunch of rubes into thinking he didn’t lose the election.

Again. It's not just Trump. Many lawsuits for voter fraud in all these states by other organizations. It will go on for years. Your media is lying to you. There is evidence. They will not talk about it.

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

How much actual uncovered voter fraud is acceptable in a Presidential election?  1%? 10%?  

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I get it, nobody wants to think there's widespread corruption.  There's 2 routes going here.  Rudy and Co. are hoping for SCOTUS, and Sidney Powell is looking more large scale.  I don't think either will lead to an over turn, but I think her case is going to end up leading to some changes in the way we vote and fraud (not just 2020) will be evident from dems and repubs. Dominion is already on record of lying about the capabilities of their software.   

13 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

OM, think of it from this angle.  It is so under reported and misreported, that any information is automatically dismissed by you (and your ilk) as conspiracy theory.  The press is so derelict, that if anything does come of this, there will be many hysterical people.

There is massive obvious widespread fraud. Trump’s dream team of lawyers just can’t seem to prove it in court.

womp womp

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

OM, think of it from this angle.  It is so under reported and misreported, that any information is automatically dismissed by you (and your ilk) as conspiracy theory.  The press is so derelict, that if anything does come of this, there will be many hysterical people.

This, more than anything will eventually lead to the downfall of our society.  It simply doesn't matter what people DO anymore.  The only thing that matters are the excuses. 

Yes, there was fraud, but not enough to matter. 

Yes, I took steroids, but so did everyone else.

Yes, my son committed suicide, but I thought encouraging him to chop his junk off would make him happy. 

Yes, I took a gazillion bucks from special interest groups, but that's the way it's always been done. 

Yes, I looted that store and destroyed that Korean family's business forcing them in financial ruin, but some cop killed a black guy 2000 miles from here. Plus, they have insurance. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

This, more than anything will eventually lead to the downfall of our society.  It simply doesn't matter what people DO anymore.  The only thing that matters are the excuses. 

Yes, there was fraud, but not enough to matter. 

Yes, I took steroids, but so did everyone else.

Yes, my son committed suicide, but I thought encouraging him to dress like a girl  and chop his junk off would make him happy. 

Yes, I took a gazillion bucks from special interest groups, but that's the way it's always been done. 

Yes, I looted that store and destroyed that Korean family's business forcing them in financial ruin, but some cop killed a black guy 2000 miles from here. Plus, they have insurance. 

Yes, I voted for Biden over Trump, but I hate Trump even though I can't tell you why, but he is fat and obnoxious, right?  And I have no idea what Biden stands for. But Trump's hair, right? 

• Like 1

Libtards sound worried. They shouldn’t be, money always wins in this country, unless you sneak up on it. Money was never going to let Trump win twice. Liberals have money on their side now  

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So literally the best thing Trump ever did for the economy was quit/concede.

Between you and rusty you must have an IQ of 6.  Life must be tough for you idiots.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

My god. I don’t do political  violence and I don’t advocate it. But if this crap isn’t straightened out you can sure as hell except some. 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

OM, MDC and Hawkeye, if you’d like, I can set up a Teams meeting so my 6 year old can explain to you why the crowd reacted like they did at the end of this video.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My god. I don’t do political  violence and I don’t advocate it. But if this crap isn’t straightened out you can sure as hell except some. 

The man testifying is or was military intelligence officer. 

Trump had pros catching them. 

AG in twitter panic mode now. 

No evidence! - wrong. It’s not widespread! - wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

The man testifying is or was military intelligence officer. 

Trump had pros catching them. 

AG in twitter panic mode now. 

Fockin FBI and DOJ are useless. Too busy investigating a fake noose. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

OM, MDC and Hawkeye, if you’d like, I can set up a Teams meeting so my 6 year old can explain to you why the crowd reacted like they did at the end of this video.

Why do you think I care?

Let me know then they actually accomplish something so we know who really won.