Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No evidence! - wrong. It’s not widespread! - wrong. 

They played the same game in  dirtbag corrupt dem cities in all of the key states.  The same multi faceted scam. Lol... clown show 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No evidence! - wrong. It’s not widespread! - wrong. 

Yeah...recounting isn’t going to do anything, but auditing will, assuming there’s actual fraud and the audit is properly designed.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you think I care?

Let me know then they actually accomplish something so we know who really won.

Wait i thought you were convinced Joe won fair and square ?

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

How much actual uncovered voter fraud is acceptable in a Presidential election?  1%? 10%?  

I know it will never be 0% it’s just the nature of how things work.

Just now, OldMaid said:

That wasn't the question.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Wait i thought you were convinced Joe won fair and square ?

When did I ever say that?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When did I ever say that?

You've been celebrating since he's been announced by the media. Ragging on those calling the accuracy into question and informing you retards that the media doesn't call the winner. A complete gloating douche.... 

You know they cheated. We know, all of the world knows... its just the scumbags expected, hoped and still hope they get away with it. 

Good Americans and humans don't.  

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you think I care?

Let me know then they actually accomplish something so we know who really won.

You find Trump’s tweets about the election so hilarious. Why wouldn’t you just let the process play out, unless of course you were confident there was no significant fraud and that Biden won.

I’m not saying fraud occurred because I’m not privy to that information, but I’m glad people are looking into the extremely unusual data dumps.

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So he did block it. You were wrong, Epoch times was correct. 

Not really. Did you read both articles? It doesn’t block what has already been certified, and it only pauses the certification of the races that haven’t yet been certified, while they hear arguments. It does not invalidate Biden’s certification.

Also, I think it was a she... 😛

Just now, drobeski said:

You've been celebrating since he's been announced by the media. Ragging on those calling the accuracy into question and informing you retards that the media doesn't call the winner. A complete gloating douche.... 

You know they cheated. We know, all of the world knows... its just the scumbags expected, hoped and still hope they get away with it. 

I fully admit to enjoying seeing you and others get their panties in a wad over all of this.  I've already said before on here that I would be fine with Trump remaining President if fraud is proven and that he actually won.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You find Trump’s tweets about the election so hilarious. Why wouldn’t you just let the process play out, unless of course you were confident there was no significant fraud and that Biden won.

I’m not saying fraud occurred because I’m not privy to that information, but I’m glad people are looking into the extremely unusual data dumps.

It just reminds me of members here making fun of liberals during the Russia investigations.  Liberals truly believed there was wrong doing, just like conservatives truly believe there is fraud.  I feel more like an outsider looking in and I'm entertained by how the tables look to be turned.  It will ultimately depend on whether fraud can be proven or not.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I fully admit to enjoying seeing you and others get their panties in a wad over all of this.

The fact that yours aren't, really says something.

Just now, Fireballer said:

I don't really care that you feel that way.  There's not a thing I can do but wait and see how things turn out.  I'm not going to let it bother me.

19 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

That's not really an answer

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Agreed. Personally, I’d like for Trump to remain in office for 4 more years. As an America, I hope they do a thorough audit and find nothing of significance. For a country as technologically advanced as we are, fraud at the level required to swing an election should not be possible.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't really care that you feel that way.  There's not a thing I can do but wait and see how things turn out.  I'm not going to let it bother me.

So make fun of people that actually do research and have an informed opinion?  Its obvious fraud is rampant.  Just because you don't see it, doesn't make it not true. Thanks for continuing to add substance to the conversation.  No fraud has been proven in GA yet, but the Gov and SoS said they need to make voting law changes.  I wonder why?

• Sad 1

CNN has 1/4 of their screen all the time show Coranavirus Pandemic deaths and an Electoral Map showing Biden electoral votes vs Trumps, and then alternating the popular vote totals vs Trumps numbers. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, because the Russia hoax based on the pee pee dossier deserved to be treated serious, vs witnesses stepping forward under the threat of perjury in this election fraud case. Oh that’s right , you weren’t paying attention back then. Clown 

Typical response from you. He posts something thoughtful and respectful, and you jump in with the insults and name-calling and yet expect respect in return.

😅

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wow...it's all over now...boy, you got him now!   

Yeah Mike, 570,000 to 3200. Are you saying that doesn’t rate? 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah Mike, 570,000 to 3200. Are you saying that doesn’t rate? 

Statistical impossibilities don't bother the left. He said mean stuff on Twitter.

Massive awareness on absurd levels of retarded voter fraud taking place. It's actually beyond retarded. There is no bus short enough to put this BS on. It would have to drop to single axle and deemed a phucking clown rickshaw. The apex of fraud has officially been achieved. Congrats Democrats. You did it! You phucked up the whole election process.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, drobeski said:

Well, this was short lived. PA supreme court issued a stay on this order. 🤣

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Well, this was short lived. PA supreme court issued a stay on this order. 🤣

570k - 3k. What’s the spin on that? Probably just make believe it didn’t happen I guess. Because there ain’t no spinning that. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Statistical impossibilities don't bother the left. He said mean stuff on Twitter.

Remember when Trump said he lost the popular vote in 2016 because of election fraud? Good times! 🤣

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Remember when Trump said he lost the popular vote in 2016 because of election fraud? Good times! 🤣

remember when Hillary lost and you haven't stopped crying?  And pressured the electoral to not vote for him then created a fake dosier to try and overturn the election for 4 years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

🤣

Yup. No spin available for you yet. Your “sources” aren’t covering it. Shame you can’t speak for yourself. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It was only 3 million votes. Child’s play for the fraudsters. He’s looking right about that too. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was only 3 million votes. Child’s play for the fraudsters. He’s looking right about that too. 

I guess it wasn’t important to look into it then, huh. Oh, right... they did and found bubkis.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I guess it wasn’t important to look into it then, huh. Oh, right... they did and found bubkis.

Yeah, I’m sure they really looked hard. Whoever they is. Are they going to look into 570k-3k too? 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m sure they really looked hard. Whoever they is. Are they going to look into 570k-3k too? 

They had a whole voter fraud commission for it. 

It’s on Trump to prove it, and it’s not looking likely at this point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It has to be true, cause a guy said it and he had a piece of paper!  

You must be talking about the Steele dossier

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

They had a whole voter fraud commission for it. 

It’s on Trump to prove it, and it’s not looking likely at this point.

Yeah, but that fraud commission didn't have an entire hotel ballroom for their investigations...  🤣

57 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It has to be true, cause a guy said it and he had a piece of paper!  

That’s it? That’s all you got? So what if it is true? What then? 

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Not really. Did you read both articles? It doesn’t block what has already been certified, and it only pauses the certification of the races that haven’t yet been certified, while they hear arguments. It does not invalidate Biden’s certification.

Also, I think it was a she... 😛

The certifications mean nothing. The evidence has not been looked at by judges or electors. These people are low level employees. Nothing more. That was displayed in PA today. Sounds like you are saying these certifiers can over rule state and Federal judges. Actually, that is exactly what you are saying. You really have no concept of our legal system on any level.

• Confused 1