Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

12 hours ago, Reality said:

Statistical impossibilities don't bother the left. He said mean stuff on Twitter.

Maths are tough for leftists. Things like basic economics, covid death rates and .004 temperature changes are difficult to process in the mind of a leftist.

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Maths are tough for leftists. Things like basic economics, covid death rates and .004 temperature changes are difficult to process in the mind of a leftist.

Let's face it - EVERYTHING is difficult to process in the minds of leftists.  They're so used to getting told what to think and say on a daily basis that they've lost all ability to think for themselves, much less think critically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let's face it - EVERYTHING is difficult to process in the minds of leftists.  They're so used to getting told what to think and say on a daily basis that they've lost all ability to think for themselves, much less think critically.

And so because some guy you have never heard of said something in the Sunset Room of the Ramada Inn, instead of federal court where Rudy was NOT presenting this evidence just a couple of days before, your critical thinking says...yeah this tracks.  

🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And so because some guy you have never heard of said something in the Sunset Room of the Ramada Inn, instead of federal court where Rudy was NOT presenting this evidence just a couple of days before, your critical thinking says...yeah this tracks.  

🤣

I have no idea how this is relevant to any of my previous posts.  It seems like you just knee-jerked something, ANYTHING, here just to post a snarky response.  Massive fail on your part.

We're all dumber now for heaving read your post.  I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

🤣

Yeah. They made it up. So has it been debunked? Been looking, can’t find it.  Are you having any luck? 

Can you imagine if this whole thing turns out to be a huge conspiracy?  It would be epic.  First the Russians and then the Chinese.  Who will be next?

President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected its latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judge’s assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote for the three-judge panel.

The case had been argued last week in a lower court by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who insisted during five hours of oral arguments that the 2020 presidential election had been marred by widespread fraud in Pennsylvania. However, Giuliani failed to offer any tangible proof of that in court.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called that decision justified. The three judges on the panel were all appointed by Republican presidents. including Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor appointed by Trump. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

President Donald Trump’s legal team suffered yet another defeat in court Friday as a federal appeals court in Philadelphia roundly rejected its latest effort to challenge the state’s election results.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judge’s assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote for the three-judge panel.

The case had been argued last week in a lower court by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who insisted during five hours of oral arguments that the 2020 presidential election had been marred by widespread fraud in Pennsylvania. However, Giuliani failed to offer any tangible proof of that in court.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann had said the campaign's error-filled complaint, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together” and denied Giuliani the right to amend it for a second time.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals called that decision justified. The three judges on the panel were all appointed by Republican presidents. including Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor appointed by Trump. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

But, didn't they see the evidence presented at The Day's Inn?  :shocking:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dint even have to look. Obama or Clinton appointee. They took the oath. It’s like a cult with these people. 

This is over with. So much fraud has been proven already, enough to warrant a massive audit. We can't have an audit in staunch left cities because they know what the audit will find so they refuse to conduct the audit.

As I have stated many times, there will be a barrage of lawsuits based off of factual fraud. The states will in fact lose those lawsuits. Massive fraud will be proven. I know this is very very hard for haters of the United States Of America but this will happen over the course of years. They will lose in civil court. 10's of millions. Can't have thousands of people who did not request ballots voting. They already have that evidence because these people have stated, for the record they DID NOT REQUEST A BALLOT. They voted in ANOTHER STATE and this is only one aspect. Massive voter fraud by Democrats will be proven. Everyone knows it will be proven. All the fraud is happening 99% in one direction. 100's of thousands of single shot Biden ballots with the same address. That is fraud and it will be proven.

Biden is a fraud. Only a small percentage of Americans believe otherwise. He is a fraud and will go down in history as a fraud.

• Haha 5

Biden is the patsy. I fear there will be violence once all remedies have been exhausted.  

• Haha 1

It's interesting to see how the commie leftists were so concerned about election fraud for years but couldn't produce any evidence but now when there is evidence, they don't care anymore about election integrity. 

It's sad to see so many commie idiots running around this country these days.

• Like 1

When the violence erupts it is going to be funny watching the enablers of the death and destruction we saw the last 6 months suddenly demand it be stopped and the perpetrators be prosecuted. 

Very sad and depressing not honoring morbid obesity is a far, far worse problem than covid is or ever could be. Honestly if we just forget about covid and people started getting in shape covid would not be a thing. Covid is majority impacting fat asses and diabetics type II. Obesity is the thing. Not covid.

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Very sad and depressing not honoring morbid obesity is a far, far worse problem than covid is or ever could be. Honestly if we just forget about covid and people started getting in shape covid would not be a thing. Covid is majority impacting fat asses and diabetics type II. Obesity is the thing. Not covid.

Wrong thread. And yeah, we know. You’ve said it about 100x. You’re right. Congrats

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I doubt it gets that far, but if it did it would be EPIC!!!!

And the left would have to accept it because it's, y'know, completely legal and constitutional.

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

this was a hypothetical from before the election apparently according to a majority of the replies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong thread. And yeah, we know. You’ve said it about 100x. You’re right. Congrats

Quarantine the obese and this pandemic is over. ID them and block all their purchases of junk food and lock them up for leaving the home. Pandemic over. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

this was a hypothetical from before the election apparently according to a majority of the replies

So what 

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Quarantine the obese and this pandemic is over. ID them and block all their purchases of junk food and lock them up for leaving the home. Pandemic over. 

Death count over at the very least. Keep MDC's wife under strict confinement, and then maybe she will make it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve already admitted that I would be fine with Trump being re-elected but my biggest concern is how the left would react after all of this. There would have to be extremely obvious evidence to avoid any kind of riots again. I don’t want him as President anymore but, my God, there are far worse things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ve already admitted that I would be fine with Trump being re-elected but my biggest concern is how the left would react after all of this. There would have to be extremely obvious evidence to avoid any kind of riots again. I don’t want him as President anymore but, my God, there are far worse things. 

So, to avoid a group to riot and steal and kill, you rather put them in charge. That is what the left wants of you to do and you are ok with it.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

You think it would go over well to quarantine 40% of our population?  Guarantee there would be plenty of obese conservatives that would throw a sh1t fit if that happened.   

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So, to avoid a group to riot and steal and kill, you rather put them in charge. That is what the left wants of you to do and you are ok with it.

That’s not at all what I’m saying. Just said it would be a concern. 

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Thats the goal.  Intimidate and terrorize to the point that most people concede them power, and just hope things will be halfway normal.  Most people really don't have much will to fight.

Every day, more and more court losses. Ridiculous, baseless crap asserted in filings with no proof - and judges - republican- swat them away. Rudy and his Crew need to be disbarred.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, drobeski said:

So what 

Well it also doesn’t say there needs to be any proof of fraud for that to happen.  So have you moved on from “massive fraud” to the Republicans could actually be the one to steal the election?

8 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Would not fat people still be allowed to buy junk food in your scenario?

https://youtu.be/55BStfUd_qU

Honestly, I think this show is great. I want them to have to drag Trump out screaming and crying like a . Every day, more and more Republicans are dropping him like a hot rock because of this nonsense. Dude, get over it, if the fraud is massive and obvious as the bullshit coming out of his mouth, you wouldn't keep losing Massively at every level of the Courts.

Again, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's just defrayding mouth-breathing morons who are contributing to his legal defense fund which goes right into his bank account.

But everyday, trump and his team retweeting nonsense from Hicksville Alabama about how aliens stole ballot boxes or whatever just makes him look crazier and crazier. Dude, if you have a Smoking Gun? Now is the time to show it. Or STFUP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1